Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DIEZ HUMAN KING

This is a discussion on DIEZ HUMAN KING within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wll vote whit all my acounts <3 <3...
Page: 2

i wll vote whit all my acounts <3 <3

aeonsave

yea vote for soultaker all of my clan is

hope he wins

vote for soultaker, his events include: "kill the orc party i cant kill", "help me take over delos castle in csw", and "human nation vs orc evil wizard party" ![/b]

"command of the king"
    aga baba Simontjeuh var ew raid gorev lüften gel spot kill simontjeuh ew raid party.

kk? stop whining look at orc king first.

" guys lets have an agreement, kb dont raid human ewil if amity stop raid orc ew".
    need more?

anyways gogo soultaker get king.

"command of the king"
    aga baba Simontjeuh var ew raid gorev lüften gel spot kill simontjeuh ew raid party.
    kk? stop whining look at orc king first.
    " guys lets have an agreement, kb dont raid human ewil if amity stop raid orc ew".
    need more?

anyways gogo soultaker get king.[/b]
    1. its evil not "eWil"
    2.if you try make a joke atleast write something that makes sense
    3.im not whining, not even flaming o.O was just whining first idiot that came and try to flame and guess what it was you as usual
    4.orc king isnt form kb and its not even active enough to make stupid commands like those
    and now if we are gonna talk about quotes let me remind you who is the idiot that said this " kick xxxx from party or i wont stop raiding you", first get some proofs before accusing someone, second, who the fuk u think u are to threaten me or anyone else in my clan xD you really think you are the best mage in server :s im not only to say this and ill say it to you, many many many think u have big ego but not much skills to support it sry seriously simon, grow up, i made little joke and you try to flame..
    now im out as i expected some random idiot would take the joke wrong like usual and start flaming as usual bb gl soultaker but tbh i prefered misuki as king

Banned

Pariah has all voted for _soultaker_ and I&#39;ve spread the word to all other main engilsh speaking DCZ clans, word is out. Good luck baba dennis

Logoff D1 Cant get in zz >.<

Thx all for the nice support let&#39;s make it fun again.

Stunner first of all many of your members should stop spreading lies about me hating turks and about swearing to their god.

it&#39;s very low and childish so before you continue on Simon better look at yourself and your members, people like this are a shame for the game community.

also Zesta wrote Shanti can&#39;t make deals for the clan ... , BlackLord wrote me in a letter i&#39;m lvl 80 i go where i want ^^ .

Your clan keep on raiding, we had enough of deals and pm&#39;s and letters about this because it doesn&#39;t help either way. I think it&#39;s normal for both sides if they want to xp they shouldn&#39;t raid ew&#39;s, but seems both sides can&#39;t accomplish this don&#39;t come to us with this flames or pms try to write Lastpangaea or Deserteagle they raid all days the ew&#39;s ...

Just don&#39;t make deals that you can&#39;t control yourself.

And how hard you guys are trying Amity and Hope will stay togheter and we will raid so many as we want, how more you come here and flaming how more we will enjoy.

Good luck

and then you wonder why i get pissed off ??

bb

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

1. its evil not "eWil"
    2.if you try make a joke atleast write something that makes sense
    3.im not whining, not even flaming o.O was just whining first idiot that came and try to flame and guess what it was you as usual
    4.orc king isnt form kb and its not even active enough to make stupid commands like those
    and now if we are gonna talk about quotes let me remind you who is the idiot that said this " kick xxxx from party or i wont stop raiding you", first get some proofs before accusing someone, second, who the fuk u think u are to threaten me or anyone else in my clan xD you really think you are the best mage in server :s im not only to say this and ill say it to you, many many many think u have big ego but not much skills to support it sry seriously simon, grow up, i made little joke and you try to flame..
    now im out as i expected some random idiot would take the joke wrong like usual and start flaming as usual bb gl soultaker but tbh i prefered misuki as king[/b]
    1. Did it not occur to you he wrote eWil on purpose? Read the rest of the post tbh and maybe u&#39;ll get the jist.
    2. He wasn&#39;t really making a joke, he was simply making his point.
    3. How could simon have flamed first when you posted before him? ^.o

Oh well, life moves on.

BFD what would you do to me if i locked your topic? :P

i HATE these king topics lol xD[/b]
    I would have simply unlocked it and bumped it.

And congrats to _Soultaker_ for winning and becoming King once again....for a short time we had 2 kings at the same time until Misuki finally relogged

And stunner, no flames directed at you, but I can&#39;t really blame simon for saying kick xxxx out of party or he&#39;ll keep raiding, since I used to get letters on a daily basis saying "sorry for raids, but so long as xxxx is in the party we will camp the spot" from several different members of KB. Yes it is a childish grudge, but it happens on both sides.

congratz Soultaker

Jorn

Ge is king now? Good good.
    Congrats.

Gratz nub

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Raiding is part of the game. If you wanna exp safe go to eslant :P
    Anyways grats soultaker ^^

Banned

Grats soultaker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12