Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best way to get opals crudes and crystal

This is a discussion on Best way to get opals crudes and crystal within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I searched a bit for a topic like this but didnt found... sorry if there is one!. anyways.. where is ...
Page: 1

sebbeee

I searched a bit for a topic like this but didnt found... sorry if there is one!.
    anyways.. where is the best way to get opals .. skeletons ashknights where??! pls tell me

EDIT:

I found the best way to get opals.. this is sad.. Chineese ? americans? cafe ? what is this

make exp, get lvls go juraid mountain. get gems sell/exchange and collect from merchants

it is the best way imo xD

If you are looking for a mob in certian i think werewolf only drop them but koxp/macro or what ever you wanna call it are there 24/7 so your best of doing what Nom4k said or USD some gb.

hire some chinese

sebbeee

isnt it better to dl koxp then?

Banned Senior Member

isnt it better to dl koxp then?[/b]
    If you wanna be a cheater -.-, so yes

NaidenZ

isnt it better to dl koxp then?[/b]
    not really , because there are like 10 koxpers on the spot already so even with your koxp you wont get gems

there is just a way, get a warrior + ts of mostodon( seems like mastodon ts gives you more range )+ pet with autoloot and kill werewolf <-- z+skillz+skillz+skillz+skillz+skillz+skillz+skillz +skillz+skillz+skill

that&#39;s how I got 2 gems on 20 minutes yesterday

no matter if you are lvl 70 or lvl 40 , you still get gems :X, you just have to be faster with the z+skil

xping now so I&#39;ll farm gems later =(

sebbeee

I searched a bit for a topic like this but didnt found... sorry if there is one!.
    anyways.. where is the best way to get opals .. skeletons ashknights where??! pls tell me
    EDIT:

I found the best way to get opals.. this is sad.. Chineese ? americans? cafe ? what is this

[/b]

thats more than 8 ppl btw.

sebbeee

Naiden where can i find glyptodonts at orc side ?luferson cordinates pls

didinino

Naiden where can i find glyptodonts ..[/b]
    those are TS that they put, trying to confuse other ppl from targetting the werewolf.

pretty good idea lol, u have a bigger R range and u dont need to run towards the Werewolf..

i like it xD :lol:

sebbeee

ahh, didnt read it clearly

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

they arent farming gems noob, they are killing 30 shadow seekers to each get viper staffs +5. they repeat this quest all day long.

they arent farming gems noob, they are killing 30 shadow seekers to each get viper staffs +5. they repeat this quest all day long.[/b]
    whilest doing that, they get gems also -.-

agendas

ahahah yea its not like they throw them away when they get the gems, or give them away...... its a def plus :P

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

whilest doing that, they get gems also -.-[/b]
    how do you know? have you ever farmed shadow seekers?
    they are there 24/7 so that means they will be getting alot of gems..and i dont see lots of merchants on C-west with lots of gems, only some people with about 5of each

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast