Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Diez Humans cant make xp

This is a discussion on Diez Humans cant make xp within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by QuenchMyDesire except BPs n Warrir. (golems ftw) No chance to see humans to make xp parties. Whats ...
Page: 2

AviT

Default Re: Diez Humans cant make xp

Originally posted by QuenchMyDesire
    except BPs n Warrir. (golems ftw)

No chance to see humans to make xp parties.
    Whats wrong with ya guyz u all think that u got enough lvls?

Its funny for me n RunB1tchRun to kill our old m8s. No excuses for it Jst 4 fun.
    But we still need xp *h43r: *

<<< Fagyar ur crimson parties ffs *:wub:

becouse you 2 take up 2 apos spots on your own and keep it small for extra exp same at trolls same as every were elmo is just so selfish it will destroy it self

xourico

lol quench, my clan and wagys clan (cracked) always do crimson everynight

not bad exp and good drops, and I think ravens 2 spots its good too, anyway exping in cz as human its impossible nowadays, cuz orcs have too many good guns raiding our spots <_<

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by QuenchMyDesire

Its funny for me n RunB1tchRun to kill our old m8s. No excuses for it Jst 4 fun.

blame AHM h43r:

Originally posted by TempesT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TempesT)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuenchMyDesire

blame AHM h43r:[/b]
    </3

Speed of Dark

Hi sexy :wub:
    Now the only think u need to do is come back to orc side and exp with me like u promised to

QuenchMyDesire

[quote]

i still dont have a pic of me defeting u >_<, working on it! xD

in ur dreams sweetheart ^_^

btw. solo golems for sins sux noway to make it minor combo ffs
    Its fcung boring...

Apostilo

Originally posted by Luigi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Luigi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Apostilo
    Before nation transfer Tormentors were exping in cz at orc trolls spot for 3-4-5 hours and noone could make us leave the spot /
    And now that You can't exp at orc spot You think the server is unbalanced, and it's all unfair and K2'ed? THIS is a little more balanced server. Humans just got too much used to the fact that they own cz, and still even tho a lot of time passed since the infamous NT they still complain.[/b]
    Wow man where u fell down from?? How much levels did u do last 3 months?? Before u start post disagreements with me?? I did for 3 months almost 4 levels all time in cz - from 62 to 65 and 60 % ... Let me explain u how it was going so u have some idea before posting your nonsence ... 90 % of the time it was like this before nation transfer: Diez 1 harpy spot 6 - owned by Humans mages eternity - about 17 hours a day ... Harpy spot 6 diez2 - owned by orc mages about 17 hours a day - Fukara, anaksinamun... etc ..
    Harpy spot 12 melees - both servewrs equal chanse to see melees orcs and humans /most of the time free cos both nations pk parties can easy kill ravens melee party and prefer to do so than to go to harpy spot 6 and try kill 8 65+ level people doing aoe there... /
    Human trols - 3 parties humans there at every spot always both servers
    Orc trols - 1-2 parties orcs there - both servers /that is why tomrnetors prefered take over the orc spot - we just had too many 63-64 leveled people who had the motivation , the nervous and the desire to run to orc spot and fight hard there to free the spot and we were succsesfull not cos orcs are weak but because normally we had to fight 60-62 levels there/
    About the pk - both servers all same shit thousands of mages both races running the road from hb to ob and some minutes they siege the oposite base then things change and other nation siege the enemy base for 1-2 minutes after this... wgholke day so..
    In bowl - server d1 bowl most of the time owned by humans, d2 - owned by orcs /a little bit later before nation transfer dunno why and how they changed servers - humans all time ruled bowl d2 and orcs - d1 /
    WELL NOW THIS LOOKS TO ME LIKE BALANCE INGAME?? and don`t tell me pls humans were much more numbered cos numbers not always make u rule ... u want me pick 1 orc clan to join human side and i will give u 3 full human clans to join orc side - do u want to check this shit about numbers????????
    So wehn i said balanced i ment balanced and i had reason to say it - i am 15 hours online every day !
    And how is it now ? At one server there is aoe party harpy spot 6 - orc mages.. on other server guess what - spot is free - i can`t tell u why orcs not there too - maybe just not enough orc mages doing exp just right now so they didn`t took both servers but i can tell u why there is no human party there - orcs pk parties passing by this spot every 5 minutes ruining the exp so humans don`t even try to take the spot back..anymore ... Now both servers bowl ruled by orcs in prime times.. Now most of the time orcs apos and trols spots full with orcs both servers - humans spots - empty - same reason as the harpy spot empty /humans do exp now in eslant - poor 65+ levels / DM spots - lately i meeet 3 parties orcs doing same spot... and orcs are doing even human DM spots now...
    WELL COMPARED TO BEFORE NATION TRANSFER NOW SERVER IS UNBALANCED BY MY OPINION..
    THE END

xourico

:huh:
    lvl>numbers
    lvl+skill>>>>numbers :wub:

Itamal

There are now more orcs and most are higher lvl -_-
    The fact almost no one lvl in cz anymore makes eslant and EMC packed but forget that (There are some great lvling spots in cz which hardly ever get raided, like I'm going to tell you where :P). The problem is cz is starting to get repetative. Humans take all orcs from HB to OB and stay there. Orcs charge out and do the same and so it goed on for hours. Maybe a new map will change it, but we need a little more action, more 1v1, more places to fight etc.

GlarFist

Originally posted by xourico
    :huh: *
    lvl>numbers
    lvl+skill>>>>numbers :wub:

pls give me more levels/skills against 13 full duffers and 80.7 Fire novas on my ass

R34P3R_Magikz

Hands glar 1000 Fr

Actually in the last 3 months i made 63 lvls, and only a small part was made in cz. When i feel like real exping i don't go to cz 'cause it's so much faster when Ur not raided constantly by hhhhs.

OK so ur saying that balanced server is when on human trolls- 3 human parties and on orc trolls- 1 strong human party (tormentors). Nice logic IMO but w/e. Maybe we play at different hours but even after NT i didn't get the idea that orcs are so much stronger than hhhs.

to get a faint idea just check amount of lvl 70 orc and human, and amount of lvl 69 on both (its outdated yeah but u get the point)

not only humans r less but we r out lvl

OK official apologies to all the hhhhs. Sorry i'm dumb and have not a slightest idea how awful is Ur situation in cz. Kkthxbye

Cava

i only want to say, there''re a hell ot more lvl 70 orc mages out there. i can recall the same lvl 70 mages in a full healer party over n over again. anaksinamun.. curi0sity.. DE_MON... TheStr0m.. sometimes rarely doessizematter... zzz

only noticeable human lvl 70 mage atm i can recall now is uderscream.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12