Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

[Diez] I seekin dlw healer who use scrolls:)

This is a discussion on [Diez] I seekin dlw healer who use scrolls:) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Felix If you want * h43r: :P...
Page: 9

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Felix
    If you want *h43r:
    :P

ReiRei

Originally posted by Chabo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chabo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Magelord1257
    Hey n00bzZ, i've seen you in dlw quite a few times. *
    *cough* i won't include how i killed you while you was fleeing from me if u don't *cough*
    lol i pwn your ass if i want only noobs DLW always 1/2/3 hits dead u clan leader also noob he hit me and press town ROFL ore 1hit and run ZUHAUHA all noobs when i got all me items back u will see me again in dlw for pwn your ass again[/b]
    I know he didn't hit you and town. I always tp him when I am being chased by more than 2 sins.. helps even out the score. So, I am 100% sure I tp'd him, because he never towns, he just dies before towning..

ReiRei

Originally posted by Magelord1257+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magelord1257)</div>
    Originally posted by Chabo@

*cough* i won't include how i killed you while you was fleeing from me if u don't *cough*

lol i pwn your ass if i want only noobs DLW always 1/2/3 hits dead u clan leader also noob he hit me and press town ROFL ore 1hit and run ZUHAUHA all noobs when i got all me items back u will see me again in dlw for pwn your ass again
    :P you're so funny when you get worked up
    j/k ^_^

btw, what is ur ingame name? never heard of you :blink:[/b]
    Laurie, remember when I said there was a sin trying to kill all the mages in HB? Then I tp's you in and you killed him? Like a month or more ago.. it was Chabo.

Magelord1257

Originally posted by ReiRei+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReiRei)</div>
    Originally posted by Magelord1257+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magelord1257)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chabo
    @

lol i pwn your ass if i want only noobs DLW always 1/2/3 hits dead u clan leader also noob he hit me and press town ROFL ore 1hit and run ZUHAUHA all noobs when i got all me items back u will see me again in dlw for pwn your ass again
    :P you're so funny when you get worked up
    j/k ^_^

btw, what is ur ingame name? never heard of you :blink:[/b]
    Laurie, remember when I said there was a sin trying to kill all the mages in HB? Then I tp's you in and you killed him? Like a month or more ago.. it was Chabo.[/b][/quote]

I see ^_^

Magelord1257

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Nope, actually both my DLW mage and rogue got completely different nicks :
    So if you saw any "n00bz", they are wannabes :P

p.s.

Remembered now I do have a rogue named n00bzZ, but it's on an inactive account :

And about Felix's movie, don't think it's still on rankings, but I think he posted link here as well once..
    That explains it then ^_^

The_Dude

Originally posted by Felix
    http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/1466/tigan8lp.jpg

Taken about 2 mins ago

Why not use dex scrolls as well? Thats what I do with my warrior. 300 ac, 1500 hp, attack scroll, str scroll, and ancient tree ac scroll.

Originally posted by The_Dude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The_Dude)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

Why not use dex scrolls as well? Thats what I do with my warrior. 300 ac, 1500 hp, attack scroll, str scroll, and ancient tree ac scroll.[/b]
    Cuz that's lame and dumb etc etc......

All I use on a crappy half-int mage is hp, ac and swift scroll, and still I can tank a lot and long enough to kill others on the way <_<

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by The_Dude
    Warrior + duffer is a good combo for DLW. *Everyone on Xig has good armor, so if you want to mass kill them you need to have a duffer to do it quickly, otherwise you'll spend 5 minutes 1 on 1'ing people here and there because they all have good armor and <50 skills suck.

Did anyone see the DLW thread in the Beramus section on the official KE forums? *Almost all the warriors who posted SS's are crap paper warriors with plate armor. *wtf? *:huh:
    permite me...
    This happens on xigenon dlw :|

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If you look at the pic again you will see these little blue scrolls, last time I checked they were dex scroll!

Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ripper_of_romania)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-The_Dude
    Warrior + duffer is a good combo for DLW. *Everyone on Xig has good armor, so if you want to mass kill them you need to have a duffer to do it quickly, otherwise you'll spend 5 minutes 1 on 1'ing people here and there because they all have good armor and <50 skills suck.

Did anyone see the DLW thread in the Beramus section on the official KE forums? *Almost all the warriors who posted SS's are crap paper warriors with plate armor. *wtf? *:huh:
    permite me...
    This happens on xigenon dlw :| (removed image)
    [/b]
    Not only in xigenon *sigh*

Happens in diez too ....

Below is from the bugged war (i think it was 2 weeks ago)

and there was an idiot throwing fire novas on human side in the first war today.....
    No ss sorry
    I will try to take one in the 2nd war

SilverBlade

Gate7

em hmmm got owned tonight :-) well ok not totally but ...

And why was mental_anguish in a DLW ? shall I be posting a nice set of screenshots with his novas ? oh nvm ...
    Hopefully he will not do it again.

Felix upgraded party tonight ? Was Bono in it as well ? seemed so from our side.

I ended up running solo in th east war, was with bono for about 10 mins

Gate7

That explains it - I took in a party of new players to see what DLW was all about. Was fun.

GangS

felix you should come with us me ( el_rogue , bono and spellspwns ) we gonna make some nice nps :P spells need some lvlage hes only lvl 46 xD

I don't care about the party as long there is a mage that knows how to tp is in it

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast