k2

This is a discussion on k2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all , i need to ask you something about k2 , never tried so i dont wanna waste time ...
Page: 1

Hello all , i need to ask you something about k2 , never tried so i dont wanna waste time to send and then nothing.
    I have picture with drop which i couldnt loot and its becuse of bug , i been there ( on the spot ) and still he didnt gave me to loot it.
    My question is :

I have picture of the drop , the problem its not KSC file , k2 still gonne watch it or ignore?

Banned

nope ,i tried that once, they dont even Open the files in zip, i got msg saying according to thier TOS they are not restoring any missing items

bazzeeka

how do they know u cant pik it up you could just open the box n take a ksc. :\

how do they know u cant pik it up you could just open the box n take a ksc. :\[/b]
    My friend couldnt pick it up , but look here

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2023/asdadb9.jpg

Also , he dont use KSC program , so he just took it by the key prtscan , this is the problem , i dont know if they gonne answer or ignore this file.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

they only opens .ksc files

u not gonna get it from k2 neways ur friend tried looting on str gear probly he bugg'd it himself its not k2's fault he bug'd to go over weight

u not gonna get it from k2 neways ur friend tried looting on str gear probly he bugg'd it himself its not k2's fault he bug'd to go over weight[/b]
    He ahead str set before he opened the box.

He ahead str set before he opened the box.[/b]
    i dont care if george bush watched him loot it son it doesn't matter k2 dont give a flying rats ass the best u would get is a fucking quest assassin ring and you gotta suck dick jus to get that man seriously wdf when u start play ko u think cs is just going to say yeah im sure u didn't pick that rol clearly ur "ksc" is almighty fucking proof allow me to grant u your fucking free rol

seriously GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

tamachan

Private be nice.

Dont bother trying... I sent K2 a KSC File of me trying to loot Lupus Pendant but i Disconnected due to Server Restart...
    Sorry baba but k2 will not do anything for u :P

chimera2888

i dont care if george bush watched him loot it son it doesn't matter k2 dont give a flying rats ass the best u would get is a fucking quest assassin ring and you gotta suck dick jus to get that man seriously wdf when u start play ko u think cs is just going to say yeah im sure u didn't pick that rol clearly ur "ksc" is almighty fucking proof allow me to grant u your fucking free rol

seriously GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG[/b]
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    clam ur breif case dere soldier
    what ur saying is tru and i agree wit u +1 but no need for flame :S

Glader

hey Private: ever heard of database search? I'm pretty sure that they can check if you looted that ROL or not.
    Can't imagine them NOT having timestamps on items...