Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Diez lost

This is a discussion on Diez lost within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; girakon highest lvl is 65? and 2-3 mastered? :P[/b] maybe u didn't read that in interserver war everyone gets a ...
Page: 3

Hell_Angel

girakon highest lvl is 65? and 2-3 mastered? :P[/b]
    maybe u didn't read that in interserver war everyone gets a lvl 70 char and u get to choose ur own items...
    basically its as fair as it can get... iono what ur talkin about :blink:

Aba

lol...wish I could have been there I wont be able to be at any of the wars because of school

and btw- this doesn't mean anything. The hours are prime turk time. Not many GG english players or many people at all from this forum play during those hours.

RiseAgainst_

lol...wish I could have been there I wont be able to be at any of the wars because of school
    and btw- this doesn't mean anything. The hours are prime turk time. Not many GG english players or many people at all from this forum play during those hours.[/b]
    Its the same for both servers, why do you talk as if turkey represented diez and 0 turks represented manes?

The clan that as far as i know owned was f0under wich is a turk clan.

Aba

Its the same for both servers, why do you talk as if turkey represented diez and 0 turks represented manes?

The clan that as far as i know owned was f0under wich is a turk clan.[/b]

I didn't say that. I said neither server's english players really got to play, maybe some, but not even a fraction of the players this forum concerns.

I'm not saying anything negative about manes, just saying that it doesn't really matter who won because of the time the war was held

RiseAgainst_

Fair enough thats a valid point, as it is stated right there

what u expect? of course diez lost, all good players from diez moved to girakon, all ur left with now are noobs who can only kill people due to being higher lvl or duped items...neither of which u get in this isw[/b]
    im still playing at diez :angry:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

im still playing at diez :angry:[/b]

and... you are who?

gravedigga_bg

im still playing at diez :angry:[/b]
    OMG pipo, if Cama moved from Diez to Girakon that means all good players left Diez man!!! Jeez nubcake don't u know that? :lol:

OMG pipo, if Cama moved from Diez to Girakon that means all good players left Diez man!!! Jeez u nubcake dodn't know that? :lol:[/b]
    Actually, all the Great Names that once played diez left in the early days of KE, late days KO.

KalaBunga Senior Member

lololololol yes we lost.

there were like 16 good players from diez there that was ahbout it.
    but all those 16 only had 1 priest each party aq xD

when we where defending a warder is shaw 2 human pk party with 5 priest inc :-o all party healing / duffing

gravedigga_bg

Actually, all the Great Names that once played diez left in the early days of KE, late days KO.[/b]
    Actualy all the Great Names for that time. There are new great names now, and pipo is one of them, too bad you don't know that (maybe its because U DON'T PLAY Diez anymore). Sick of ppl that play Diez no more act like they were all that there can be! And its a little bit pathetic to claim urself being a Great Name isn't it?? There will always be good players, people need to understand that. Some will be remembered, others will not. And at this time i think there is pretty good amount of skilled players even from old KO.

Actualy all the Great Names for that time. There are new great names now, and pipo is one of them, too bad you don't know that. Sick of ppl that play Diez no more act like they were all that there can be! And its a little bit pathetic to claim urself being a Great Name isn't it??[/b]

i still play diez every now and then and i don't see any outstanding ppl there at all.. the standarts got higher, but thats all about it. I never claimed to be one of those great names, did i?

Aba

:lol: very few good players left on diez schrotti, but there is a few

gravedigga_bg

i still play diez every now and then and i don't see any outstanding ppl there at all.. the standarts got higher, but thats all about it. I never claimed to be one of those great names, did i?[/b]
    There cannot be anything outstandig simply bcz all are high lvl now and know pretty much everything about the game (not like old KO when just some did), i don't know what you expect.

For all i know that "good players" that are still left used to be free NP along with the random turks back then, same for ares, hence why they wont make it far on the ISW.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast