Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Diez lost

This is a discussion on Diez lost within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bah I quited at the begining, we were winning then But my char name ftw "RealMenFuckGoats">all[/b] WTF dude xD i ...
Page: 5

Beast&Harlot

bah I quited at the begining, we were winning then

But my char name ftw
    "RealMenFuckGoats">all[/b]
    WTF dude xD i we came up with that name forever ago, well a friend of mine did xD and wtf i cant believe you used that thing for the InterServer xD

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

phhffff, the only reason any knows you is because when you played there were like 500 people on the server.[/b]
    You realize to that time USKO had a bigger english community than it now has?

"The Names we Know" What the fuck does that mean, is that the names you and you diez trolls that quit over 1 year ago remember??? Blood is gone bro, AHM is gone!!!! [/b]
    Never meant AHM.
    Blood? tbh.. Blood only had a few ppl worth mentioning, maybe 10 maybe less, no more.
    I meant names like: Socrate, UareHistory, 441 (uhh we got a blood there!!), SirKaos, Pyro & Fyro, Scarface (eventho he duped ) , TScarFaceM, The_One, GhostFace, blackholesun, etc.

Guess what take your l33t guys back then and put them up against Pipomago, Binhvuong, Ryan, Mario, X1X, TheNite, etc etc etc and we would own!!![/b]
    they would kiss the ground.
    Ryan? as in Belzac/Ballsack?
    Mario? he knows how badly we would rape him ;( literally... <3 my polish kurwa.
    TheNite? never heard
    X1X, gotta admit his minor is above average, maybe he improved already but as said in my previous posts, its just the standart that got higher, nowadays every turk knows how to minor.
    Binhvuong? last time i fought him he barely got me redball (not sure if it was the real one tho, think it was mario :P)
    Pipomago? whos that?

Its easy to say what you say, because you have not played in so long and will not again.[/b]
    And, How would you know? actually learn to read more then just one of the posts i made.
    I&#39;ve said already that im still playing diez every now and then and its still the same old shit, no outstanding ppl on there at all..
    maybe a few "good pkers" but thats it.

I dont really see any "owning" there, u guys maybe outlvl and outgear 60% of the server and kill em in few hits, doesnt make you any better, and as for killing the turk clans such as KilledBy, good job! guess what they already had +3s back when KE was just launched and we killed them just as fast if not even faster.

You sound like one of those guys that boo and scream at pro athletes, and talk about how good you were in high school and how you could do better. No you cant![/b]
    Not really, no.

Mario

Binhvuong? last time i fought him he barely got me redball (not sure if it was the real one tho, think it was mario :P)[/b]
    if u talkin aboout this duels on arena, it were my 1st days on warrior, and u was teachin me potin lol, u knew it was me a.q xD otherwise u meant something else

Mario? he knows how badly we would rape him ;( literally... <3 my polish kurwa.[/b]
    well i dont :P i changed my kekuri rings for rols already xD

if u talkin aboout this duels on arena, it were my 1st days on warrior, and u was teachin mke potin lol, u knew it was me a.q xD

well i dont :P i changed my kekuri rings for rols already xD[/b]

nah, was someday in cz..

OH NOES, ROLS? what happened? that kekuri&#39;s were so awesome!

Banned Senior Member

binh really is good in party pk but dont think hes worth anything in 1 vs 1

Mario

OH NOES, ROLS? what happened? that kekuri&#39;s were so awesome! [/b]
    u know my gear was uber noobish compared to zaf&#39;s l33t one ? thats why u never mentioned me in ur posts about MNI well i would like to fight against his rogue now

u know my gear was uber noobish compared to zaf&#39;s l33t one ? thats why u never mentioned me in ur posts about MNI well i would like to fight against his rogue now [/b]
    the 62 one that never managed to get above the 1k def and zaff would start going all emo everyday? xD

my shells+6 weren&#39;t any better, tho me and shurt been accused of having +7 shells and uber uniques all the time

TaDaaa

You realize to that time USKO had a bigger english community than it now has?

Never meant AHM.
    Blood? tbh.. Blood only had a few ppl worth mentioning, maybe 10 maybe less, no more.
    I meant names like: Socrate, UareHistory, 441 (uhh we got a blood there!!), SirKaos, Pyro & Fyro, Scarface (eventho he duped ) , TScarFaceM, The_One, GhostFace, blackholesun, etc.
    they would kiss the ground.
    Ryan? as in Belzac/Ballsack?
    Mario? he knows how badly we would rape him ;( literally... <3 my polish kurwa.
    TheNite? never heard
    X1X, gotta admit his minor is above average, maybe he improved already but as said in my previous posts, its just the standart that got higher, nowadays every turk knows how to minor.
    Binhvuong? last time i fought him he barely got me redball (not sure if it was the real one tho, think it was mario :P)
    Pipomago? whos that?
    And, How would you know? actually learn to read more then just one of the posts i made.
    I&#39;ve said already that im still playing diez every now and then and its still the same old shit, no outstanding ppl on there at all..
    maybe a few "good pkers" but thats it.

I dont really see any "owning" there, u guys maybe outlvl and outgear 60% of the server and kill em in few hits, doesnt make you any better, and as for killing the turk clans such as KilledBy, good job! guess what they already had +3s back when KE was just launched and we killed them just as fast if not even faster.
    Not really, no.[/b]

Schrotti text summary, we was way cooler then you now.

Binhvuong - your remarks are just completly lol. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;hl=binhvuong That would be an entire 5 page topic about how hard he hits! Sure he is noob.........

Pipomago - How about you log ingame and ask anyone in CZ who pipo is. Then base your opinion on there responses, then appologize about your comments about him.

TheNite - Look for the top five knight symbol for ~last 8-10 months, his name will be besides it.

Though it does not matter what I say because you and your l33t memeories is all that counts. Go boo at some more athletes from the sidelines and stop responding.

Mario

the 62 one that never managed to get above the 1k def and zaff would start going all emo everyday? xD

my shells+6 weren&#39;t any better, tho me and shurt been accused of having +7 shells and uber uniques all the time [/b]
    no... same gear and level, to make it fair gay

Binhvuong - your remarks are just completly lol. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;hl=binhvuong That would be an entire 5 page topic about how hard he hits! Sure he is noob.........[/b]
    it was me on Binh at this war tadaaa ^_^

Binhvuong - your remarks are just completly lol. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;hl=binhvuong That would be an entire 5 page topic about how hard he hits! Sure he is noob.........

Pipomago - How about you log ingame and ask anyone in CZ who pipo is.

TheNite - Look for the top five knight symbol for ~last 8-10 months, his name will be besides it.

Though it does not matter what I say because you and your l33t memeories is all that counts. Go boo at some more athletes from the sidelines and stop responding.[/b]

Right, so... babashopping is ttreated with "respect" now, yes?
    Who cares if he hits hard or not, that was about at the same time when i had my 1on1 with him and he(or whoever played the char) lost.

TheNite, who the fuck cares about NP symbol? seriously, do you call Tez a great warrior because he had top5 symbol? or Felix a great sin because he had a symbol? or all the KilledBy noobs that got symbols? hell, i hope not.

Why would i care about what random turks tell me who Pipomago is?

I told you already, i&#39;ve been playing diez every now and then, last time was like 1month ago i doubt alot changed since that, therefor your theorie with me boo&#39;ing at top athletes doesnt really work out.

Also i did some research, asked a few of the old ppl that still play diez, know what i got told?
    - pipomago is just some high lvl light mage, inst really good.
    - TheNite, all i got was a "lol"
    - Binh - "babashop ftw?"

liquidkk

Pipomago - How about you log ingame and ask anyone in CZ who pipo is.

Though it does not matter what I say because you and your l33t memeories is all that counts. Go boo at some more athletes from the sidelines and stop responding.[/b]
    what does binhvound damage have to with him not being a noob(not that i say he is a noob)? if he hit hard it says he have good items (wich i know he babashopped alot so no respect for that)
    pipomago is just exping for the past few months and i cant say he is too good anyway...
    thenite have np symbols? so what its just says he pk alot nothing more

Binhvuong? last time i fought him he barely got me redball (not sure if it was the real one tho, think it was mario :P)[/b]
    and who the fuk r u? i never 1v1 with u. and ppl always said im babashoper? show me what i babashop my char?

TaDaaa

Who cares if he hits hard or not, that was about at the same time when i had my 1on1 with him and he.[/b]
    So now we are not allowed to get better gear also??? You 1v1&#39;ed mario, not binh. No offence mario, but you will admit binh is better on warrior.

TheNite, who the fuck cares about NP symbol? seriously, do you call Tez a great warrior because he had top5 symbol? or Felix a great sin because he had a symbol? or all the KilledBy noobs that got symbols? hell, i hope not.[/b]
    Your right he sucks at PK because he has consistanly the highest NP per month on the server. Good point. Makes alot of sense.

Why would i care about what random turks tell me who Pipomago is?[/b]
    Ask around here then, and not your cronnies that have not played in two years.

I told you already, i&#39;ve been playing diez every now and then, last time was like 1month ago i doubt alot changed since that, therefor your theorie with me boo&#39;ing at top athletes doesnt really work out.[/b]
    And the only reason you log on is so you can post "i log in once a month for 1 hr, I know exactly what is going on in diez"

Why wont you guys just give up. KE is dead, Blood is dead, AHM is dead and they are not coming back. Why wont anyone from back then admit that we have skill now also!

TaDaaa

and who the fuk r u? i never 1v1 with u.[/b]

I would say this comment is the definition of Ownt Scrottii

Mario

Who cares if he hits hard or not, that was about at the same time when i had my 1on1 with him and he(or whoever played the char) lost.[/b]
    shouldnt be hard to kill a warrior with FP set (where only 2 parts are +8, rest is +7), dual agate rings, kekuri belt, wp+1, PE and bronze earring ? well still was enought to take Devil_Dragon + DedeKurd (his mage) down.... alone

You 1v1&#39;ed mario, not binh. No offence mario, but you will admit binh is better on warrior. [/b]
    no baba, i nv made 1v1 in cz with any1... i fought shortı on arena, and he was playin on Bartak, so it wasnt me in cz well if i go cz, im always takin my lovely Nata with me <3 but yes, Binh is prolly better warrion than me, i didnt pk on warrion much

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast