Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Diez lost

This is a discussion on Diez lost within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and who the fuk r u? i never 1v1 with u. and ppl always said im babashoper? show me what ...
Page: 6

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

and who the fuk r u? i never 1v1 with u. and ppl always said im babashoper? show me what i babashop my char?[/b]
    Uhhhhh, if i remember right it was not too long ago you've said you would babashop a new char every now and then coz ur too lazy to xp on ur own.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tadaaa)</div>
    So now we are not allowed to get better gear also???[/b]
    As long as you go the legit way?

Your right he sucks at PK because he has consistanly the highest NP per month on the server. Good point. Makes alot of sense.[/b]
    You&#39;re an idiot, everyone that has half a brain, knows how to combo and spam some pots is able to get a NP symbol in no time pking a few hours every day. NP Symbols dont mean shit, let me guess.. who has the dragon right now on diez? a Turk? Prolly in KilledBy? and does he happen to suck?

Ask around here then, and not your cronnies that have not played in two years.[/b]
    Would you stop making an idiot of yourself ? I&#39;ve said it already, i asked ppl that STILL play.

And the only reason you log on is so you can post "i log in once a month for 1 hr, I know exactly what is going on in diez"

Why wont you guys just give up. KE is dead, Blood is dead, AHM is dead and they are not coming back. Why wont anyone from back then admit that we have skill now also![/b]
    Gosh, you giving me a headache.
    No, i do not log once a month for 1hour and claim to know what is going on, but im pretty sure that a server cant change that dramitically in such a short time.

Hey buddy, listen up, i do still play KO, i never like KE, i never been a fan of Blood neither AHM, but a few people, i couldnt care less if they still played or came back, or not.

I do not say your a bunch of worthless noobs, all im saying is that the standart is higher, and that there are no outstanding ppl such like chusco left on diez, all you guys got left there are ppl above average that happen to have some sexy chars and own up the turkish community and whats left from the few english ppl playing there, good job.

Uhhhhh, if i remember right it was not too long ago you&#39;ve said you would babashop a new char every now and then coz ur too lazy to xp on ur own.[/b]
    u believe all what i said? good boy.

sorry, but im exping my char to 80 now

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

u believe all what i said? good boy.

sorry, but im exping my char to 80 now[/b]
    Oh ya, what about Ryan that played binh and bought a 78bp now? what you call that?

Mario

Uhhhhh, if i remember right it was not too long ago you&#39;ve said you would babashop a new char every now and then coz ur too lazy to xp on ur own.[/b]
    shouldnt be hard to kill a warrior with FP set (where only 2 parts are +8, rest is +7), dual agate rings, kekuri belt, wp+1, PE and bronze earring ? [/b]
    peace guys <3

about Binh, he made his warrior from 72 to 79 already - EXPIN

Oh ya, what about Ryan that played binh and bought a 78bp now? what you call that?[/b]
    so, u talked about Ryan not me. lol

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

This is getting to be a nasty little flame war and is goign off topic so I am locking this one up.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456