Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Diez Lunar Wars - Karus AP Boost

This is a discussion on Diez Lunar Wars - Karus AP Boost within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There definatley is some kind of ap boost in war. I hit ppl i know from ronark much harder during ...
Page: 2

There definatley is some kind of ap boost in war. I hit ppl i know from ronark much harder during war. This monday i spiked some1 3760. I dunno if he was duffed (prolly was) but still 2k spike on war is pretty common for me whilst in ronark it doesn't happen without duffs.

Mario

I got told it was 30%[/b]
    sins spike for ~1500, and warriors hits for ~1200... for me its like 100% AP boost compared to CZ damage, not 30%...

The AP boost is constant for the orcs, doens't matter how many they win in a row, just like the xp bug on d1, been here for months. I hardly ever get spiked for 1k in cz, but during war, I'm almost a 3 hit to many sins, (and anyone who's fought me in cz knows it's not that easy to kill me)....with some of them spiking me in the 2.5k range. Warriors that hit me 600-700 in cz, hit me 900+ in war. AP boost is just stupid.

gravedigga_bg

whine, whine, whine, whine :P

Ganbitsu

Well I think it&#39;s bit fuked up when archer hits me 3,3k <_<

Heim4teil

are this on all servers or just diez?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12