Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Diez market

This is a discussion on Diez market within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the reason why the prices arent because of the lack of dupe wipes. K2 have been wiping coins in side ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

the reason why the prices arent because of the lack of dupe wipes. K2 have been wiping coins in side banks. I mylsef lost 1 bill. Before, they would have 1 dupe wipe in a month, so people would think "my items are legit, lets jack up the prices" Now that they do small ones eversooften, people wont really notice and jack up their prices. at least thats whats i think.

orumjack

Originally posted by Felix
    I'm not bothered about the items, I just want humans to farm DM's
    cuz u have no other way to gain nps?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Who said I am going to take NP?

Originally posted by Felix
    Who said I am going to take NP?
    Call me if you gonna xp humans :P

Fun to torment them and see them die

Hostage

Originally posted by orumjack+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(orumjack)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    I'm not bothered about the items, I just want humans to farm DM's
    cuz u have no other way to gain nps?[/b]

Does it look like he needs more NP's?

Yun_Yuuzhan

Ares is getting cheap too, +6 shards for 300m, +8 weapons that aren't top grade for 100m or less. my only question is why are scrolls still so expensive? :X

TunaFishyMe

1+

i see all the prices going down by scrolls are still so crazy expensive -__-

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    Ares is getting cheap too, +6 shards for 300m, +8 weapons that aren't top grade for 100m or less. *my only question is why are scrolls still so expensive? :X
    Because scrolls are pus items, not dropped items

TunaFishyMe

a long time ago when prices were like this, scrolsl wer 2 mill each. Now its like 75 m. At least last time i saw it.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by JudgmentDay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JudgmentDay)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    Ares is getting cheap too, +6 shards for 300m, +8 weapons that aren't top grade for 100m or less. *my only question is why are scrolls still so expensive? :X
    Because scrolls are pus items, not dropped items[/b]
    Like tuna said, I remember the days scrolls were worth 2m a stack, speed pots 1m each. Is everyone just not willing to lower their prices on scrolls so quickly?

pus items take real money to buy. and it seems usd is the only way to get the best stuff and the most coins. usd ruined this game :P

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    pus items take real money to buy. and it seems usd is the only way to get the best stuff and the most coins. usd ruined this game :P
    Is it that simple? I remember when speed pots went for 40m each on Ares. Now, they go for 15m. A strange fluctuation, especially since hp/ac scrolls still go for 30-40m, no change at all from when I left in February.

if game items go down in price, so should pus scrolls. People sell pus scrolls to buy game items, and when game items get cheaper, you wont need as much money from the pus scrolls to buy it. Though this doesent seem to be the case =/ prices on scrolls still outragous.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    if game items go down in price, so should pus scrolls. People sell pus scrolls to buy game items, and when game items get cheaper, you wont need as much money from the pus scrolls to buy it. Though this doesent seem to be the case =/ prices on scrolls still outragous.
    My point exactly, hence my 'wtf' posts xD

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    last time I got scrolls they were 70m max.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast