Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Diez market

This is a discussion on Diez market within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maybe I'll buy some scrolls for resell then..... Getting hard to earn cash...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

maybe I'll buy some scrolls for resell then..... Getting hard to earn cash

HsK

fix d1 and it will be fine

AllTheWay

few weeks ago if i would farm DMS i had to split the cash on different accounts because of its amount, now if i farm DMS i buy some silver bars :<>
    but its for the best.

PeekaBooIseeU

:wub: CAN WE HAVE A VERY VERY LARGE DUPE WIPE PLEASE... I like to see everyone shouting when they get K2d...

USD IS GOOD -- FOR THE RICH AND WEALTHY ... :wub:

download

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    pus items take real money to buy. and it seems usd is the only way to get the best stuff and the most coins. usd ruined this game :P
    Is it that simple? I remember when speed pots went for 40m each on Ares. Now, they go for 15m. A strange fluctuation, especially since hp/ac scrolls still go for 30-40m, no change at all from when I left in February.[/b]
    Its all about supply and demand. When the dupe was all around us IGM was worthless since there was no enuff supply,people dupe money/items and inject the prices up like crazy.
    Now, k2 "fixed" most known dupe methods so 9years old kids cant dupe so easy and the demand for items is high but there is no much coins trade in the market meaning prices go down. PUS items are bought for Usd so the dupe didnt infacted the supply only the prices, since the supply never was damaged prices stay the same. thats why there are more USD trades then ingame trades when it comes to rare items (CS,+8 shits,IN etc) thing that should not happen.
    the inflation pretty much ruined the market and the only thing possible to fix it rigth now is to keep the market calm and wait.

if k2 could care about it they would dry the market from pus so scroll prices will go down again ( ex: buy scrolls from merchants and resell them cheap, or even do only the first thing so k2 would even make a profit of it and the normal player also for a change)

p.s my english sux so you may not understand me.
    p.s.s this is writen after lots of beer so there may be some (lots ><") typo's.

TunaFishyMe

its more complicated than that. If that was the case, then an inflation in the market wouldnt affect the prices of scrolls since the supply would remain the same. The prices of scrolls regardless of demand will be relative with the market. Do you ever see a shard being worth 99999999 and a raptor being worth 100m? no because those items are relative in value so they should increase and decrease proportionally. Before it may take 4 scrolls to buy 1 shard. Now the value of shrad decreased, the scroll should decrease as well.

actually i thought about it again. If you look at scrolls separately, the supply would stay relatively the same but the demand for them would be the same that is why the prices arent falling as fast. However, if you look at a shard/raptor and the increase of the drop rate for DMs, there are so many shards in the market, so the prices have to fall. But on the other hand, the value of a scroll and the value of the shard should increase and decrease at the same rate.

Maybe people arent buying the shards is because they have 7/8s already so they dont need 1+. THus 1+ price must go down. Its not that people are poor, its that there are too many shards. But people will always needs scrolls so the prices are higher. I think this is what you were trying to get before. lol KO market isnt that simple -__-"

Infat

I think that there is a hesitation in dropping scroll prices because they are bought with actual money. If you sold a set of HP Scrolls for 4 mill and the next day there was a dupe wipe, you would feel ripped because the 4 mil would be worth nothing. I think that if the market stays down for a few more weeks the scrolls will drop as well. The people who buy the scrolls for cash will feel more confident in the market. This is just my theory B)

priestish

it the ratio between
    Abyss blessing: goblin parts: scrolls/trina to DM drops.

If anyone of those fall in price, then the other will fall shortly.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

one thing i hate of diez market atm... CANT MERCHANT ANYTHING.... I mean, i set my mechant for hours and hours... so noone buys. That is really annoying, is become pointless to sell DM`s drop at +1-+6, +7 has become the way to go... but i suck at going +7 so owned there

download

[quote]

+1 for thinkin like that, thats really the basic of inflation. and ko market is way easier then the global one

Yun_Yuuzhan

Makes sense, download. So I should wait till scroll prices are not equivalent to shards. :lol: That's just ridiculous, I refuse to pay prices like that, I'll buy KC and get my own scrolls that way first.

A bit OT from this topic, just me or anvil sucks now?

Like 3-4 months ago I could easily make at least 1 +7 item out of 2-3 (talking about high class), now last time I tried uping some stuff, at least 15 broke and only freaking 1 got to +6 h43r: (high class aswell <_<)

diablo

i heard its been a "wipe the duals" dupe wipe for a long time ago. for ex. if u got dual rol one of them gets wiped. is it true?

In my opinion drop prices are lowered cause of the high drop rate from DM's/FA/servants of Isiloon.
    Last time prices in market went down, if I remember correctly, was because coins were becoming really rare, or at least were in the hands of few who didnt buy anything from market. Dont you remember all the talks back then considering bringing NOAH system back or reducing taxes and teleport prices?
    Now ppl still have some IGM to spend and that explains the stability of scroll prices. If the amount of coins that exist goes down you ll see scroll prices go down too cause nobody will buy scrolls for so high prices.

FatM4n

Every since the dropp rate bug on d1 and no exp there, the prices just keep getting lower, I hope price will stay low or stay High.

Either way is fine as long as it remains not like a freaking rolercoaster.

As long as it's stable it's fine by me.

Low price or high price doesn't care as long as theres a stable economy in ko

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123