Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Diez- Nameless - TheQueenOfTheScam

This is a discussion on Diez- Nameless - TheQueenOfTheScam within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Warning to anybody on Diez: DO NOT TRUST NAMELESS OR HIS COUSIN ( TheQueenOfTheSwing ) Firstly, DestinyIsDead: got scammed, which ...
Page: 1

SkiTz

Default Diez- Nameless - TheQueenOfTheScam

Warning to anybody on Diez: DO NOT TRUST NAMELESS OR HIS COUSIN ( TheQueenOfTheSwing )

Firstly, DestinyIsDead: got scammed, which is a priest that nameless, shurt, dah and myself had access to, no body else. The Green Dragon Necklace (my last existing item on KO), Scorp Shield+4 and Lycaon Hammer got stolen, along with a number of chitins.

1337 coins were left in the inn.

We had a suspision that it was Nameless who took the coins and items: he owned no account we had access to, and turned up with a lobo hammer and scorp shield only a week later.

In the week where he did not appear with the gear, Dah gave him access to 'Wickerman' in order for him to be able to re-equipt the character. Nameless left the character for many weeks without touching it. It came to my school holidays and i needed something to do, so Dah gave me the details to Wickerman. I put some gear on it, including 2 x mirage daggers, 4 x chitin+6 and some more random stuff which we farmed hard and long to earn.

Dah got back from holiday today and decided to check the account. I have not been on Diez since dah left and Shurt (who i would trust with all my IRL cash) has not logged the character.

All items have been taken and 1337 coins left in the inn.

So i am here to ask:

Why?

A person gives you their character worth approx. $200 US for free access, you use it for lots of time before you quit the character. On your priest you level for many days with a friend, making huge conversations and never once being (really) insulted.

So... Why take their items?

What Kind of person are you... i think i can answer this.

You walk down the street and you see somebody steal their mates wallet, then procede to spend their money.

This is practically what happened in this case. Many times people forget that scammed items could have been sold for USD. Effectively, Nameless scammed his friends out of at least one hundred dollars each.

So what do i want?

Keep the items you scamming little hoe.

I hope some Karma is coming your way.

My plea to others on the server - spam 'TheQueenOfTheSwing' if you see him - ask him to return Dahs, Shurts and SkiTzs items to their rightful owners.

And never, ever, buy off them. Dont do them a favour they dont deserve.

__________________________________________________ __________

I wish to provide some new proof that the Scorp Shield was scammed by Nameless.

This Screen Shot was taken of Nameless allegidly upgrading the shield to +4.

The thing he forgot was that, when an item is upgraded, the durability is restored to full.

Look at the durability of the shield in the picture.

This is only one week after a Scorp shield+4 was stolen from DestinyIsDead:.

__________________________________________________ __________

/ bitch.

SkiTz (retired)

Banned Senior Member

bad gun nameless

dah

he also took full +7 rogue chitin which was ryus

SkiTz

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee h43r:

Nameless

hah gg guys leave my cousin out of this he didnt do nothing...

it was me so yeah w/e i dont care i quit

TunaFishyMe

whoa...i sent him the link on msn...and he just went offline ...o wow...i thought you were somewhat trustworthy too...good thing i didnt give you access to tuna when you asked for it...but i wouldnt have anyways since im not the only plater

Mental_Anguish

Default Why do people trust other people they barely know?

We see it all the time. People trusting people they have known merely for hours, had a good conversation, and boom ............BEST FRIENDS !! I'm sorry, but a lot of people deserve to be scammed (may not be the case here). If you give out your account ID and PW, youre fukking asking for trouble, in time, it answers.

Originally posted by Nameless
    hah gg guys leave my cousin out of this he didnt do nothing...

it was me so yeah w/e i dont care i quit
    Come on msn for a minute.

dah

Default Re: Why do people trust other people they barely know?

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    We see it all the time. People trusting people they have known merely for hours, had a good conversation, and boom ............BEST FRIENDS !! *I'm sorry, but a lot of people deserve to be scammed (may not be the case here). If you give out your account ID and PW, youre fukking asking for trouble, in time, it answers.
    This wasnt hours you retard this was MONTHS you think we are that stupid to give out out account details to someone we have known for a few hours? no we trusted him because he had been our friend for along time.

Name as for you honestly your worst then Gillette, I dont know how many fucking hours i spent trying to level your priest to 60 and i gave you a character in your time of need this is just funny, No its not sad its funny, funny that your the one person out there who will do such a thing and honestly i wont see any good in your cousin either, you need someone to xfer the items who is it going to be? I hope you and your new gf burn for all eternity in fire.

Good day to you dim sim eater hope you get kicked out of the USA for being a immigrant.

Cooler_than_u

lol its ok i dont care bb have fun in this game and i got 2 comps to x fer now and my cousin didnt know anything till he reads this

ps the last sentence was pretty funny

dah

Originally posted by Cooler_than_u+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cooler_than_u)</div>
    Originally posted by dah@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mental_Anguish

We see it all the time. People trusting people they have known merely for hours, had a good conversation, and boom ............BEST FRIENDS !! *I'm sorry, but a lot of people deserve to be scammed (may not be the case here). If you give out your account ID and PW, youre fukking asking for trouble, in time, it answers.

This wasnt hours you retard this was MONTHS you think we are that stupid to give out out account details to someone we have known for a few hours? no we trusted him because he had been our friend for along time.

Name as for you honestly your worst then Gillette, I dont know how many fucking hours i spent trying to level your priest to 60 and i gave you a character in your time of need this is just funny, No its not sad its funny, funny that your the one person out there who will do such a thing and honestly i wont see any good in your cousin either, you need someone to xfer the items who is it going to be? I hope you and your new gf burn for all eternity in fire.

Good day to you dim sim eater hope you get kicked out of the USA for being a immigrant.
    lol its ok i dont care bb have fun in this game and i got 2 comps to x fer now and my cousin didnt know anything till he reads this

ps the last sentence was pretty funny[/b]
    I know i created it myself did you like it? and your cousin didnt do anything oh nah but he surely likes to use our lycaon hammer doesnt he?

And about the dura, little mistakes like that can cost you a job in the furture be more careful next time loser

Cooler_than_u

Originally posted by dah+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dah)</div>
    Originally posted by Cooler_than_u+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cooler_than_u)
    <!--QuoteBegin-dah
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mental_Anguish

ps the last sentence was pretty funny[/b]
    I know i created it myself did you like it? and your cousin didnt do anything oh nah but he surely likes to use our lycaon hammer doesnt he?[/b][/quote]

attucally it was me using it the whole time. it was just on his char

u should learn to trust people :

theres someone u could put everything on at first sight... eg. shurt
    someotherz.... u play with them your entire KO life and they are not touching any of ur item...

Regardless, Name come on msn for a minute.

edit: <3 Amano, gyft xD

Cooler_than_u

Originally posted by Shurt
    Regardless, Name come on msn for a minute.

edit: <3 Amano, gyft xD
    nah im done with this if you want you can pm me and i might answer

last post from me about KO

going out with a bang huh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast