Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Diez- Nameless - TheQueenOfTheScam

This is a discussion on Diez- Nameless - TheQueenOfTheScam within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mmm i eat dim sum too. its yummy. nameless :angry:...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

mmm i eat dim sum too. its yummy. nameless :angry:

Just for a minute, Dah's already deleted/blocked you and im sure Skitz has as well. Just need to ask you one thing.

dah

Thats not a good example to set for your cousin

Maybe it will run in the family.

Btw, i cant believe i had 1.1b of yours floating in my hands let alone the items on wicker that were yours +8 md +7 shard Ahh wish i could go back and take them or maybe just change the pass on you and make up some pathetic story about how it was hacked or something.

Ok name you gave us the items you scammed a few days ago, theres still the matter of a SS +4 lycaon +3 and full set of +7 chitins.

Thanks Name for the items you returned, even thought it wasnt all of them it still helped.

SkiTz

Originally posted by Amano
    u should learn to trust people :

theres someone u could put everything on at first sight... eg. shurt
    someotherz.... u play with them your entire KO life and they are not touching any of ur item...
    you scammed my $50 bitch!!!!

just kidding ^^^

ty arsewhip for returning my shit items. still hope you burn in Hell.

thank yuo shurt .

Cooler_than_u

Originally posted by dah
    Thats not a good example to set for your cousin *

Btw, i cant believe i had 1.1b of yours floating in my hands let alone the items on wicker that were yours +8 md +7 shard Ahh wish i could go back and take them or maybe just change the pass on you and make up some pathetic story about how it was hacked or something.

Ok name you gave us the items you scammed a few days ago, theres still the matter of a SS +4 lycaon +3 and full set of +7 chitins.
    attually you had more than that you had over 5-6b... HB only one in server...+8 md...+7shard...+8/15 fp set...+1 kekuris...PP
    and some other shit from hide and seek event.

about the ss and lyoan i burned them so i wont be replacing them i gave you all the stuff i have so yeah w/e
    about me burning in hell... i probably will, it would make some good fried rice for the people in there dont you think?
    i attucally took the items today about 4 hrs before you made this post. im just doin this so you guys wont do nothing with my cousin cuz he is legit and is trustable unlike me. he didnt have anything to do with any of my scams except for hold the ss and lycoan which he thought i bought.

later guys had some what of fun with you guys

peace.
    -Nameless/p0rnboy

dah

Originally posted by Cooler_than_u+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cooler_than_u)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-dah
    Thats not a good example to set for your cousin *

attually you had more than that you had over 5-6b... HB only one in server...+8 md...+7shard...+8/15 fp set...+1 kekuris...PP
    and some other shit from hide and seek event.

about the ss and lyoan i burned them so i wont be replacing them i gave you all the stuff i have so yeah w/e
    about me burning in hell... i probably will, it would make some good fried rice for the people in there dont you think?
    i attucally took the items today about 4 hrs before you made this post. im just doin this so you guys wont do nothing with my cousin cuz he is legit and is trustable unlike me. he didnt have anything to do with any of my scams except for hold the ss and lycoan which he thought i bought.

later guys had some what of fun with you guys

peace.
    -Nameless/p0rnboy[/b]
    Its pr0nboy retard -_- and i knew you took DID's items before you took wickers even ask your cousin i was looking for you about 2 weeks ago because i said i thought you did it, Firstly i thought it was Evenson then Poka then you and i stuck with it and that shell pauldron that you gave me heheh wanna know where it is now? Its with Kotte i traded it for his Harpoon and DS shortly after DID got scammed and i worked out it was you.

And also, you havent said anything about ryus chitins +7

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :huh: -_- -_- <_< <_< <_< :angry: :angry: :angry:

queen had nothing to do with this so lets leave him outa it no point in blaming extra ppl if it was one guy. and for anyone in game wondering were not the same person so quit asking :P

ahhh, my set of +7 priest chitins, so nameless had it :wub:

evenson

and you mo fuggas accused me... (U)

chase

pfft. why why why ?

evenson

Wow nameless and to think when i owe'd you 90m i was like OMG CANT SCAM NAMELESS! GOTTA PAY HIM! :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by evenson
    and you mo fuggas accused me... (U)
    dont worry, they were suspicious of me too, cus i popped up with a ss, but mine was, and still is, +3 :lol:

<3 babas, sorry for the premature accusations

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast