Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Diez- Nameless - TheQueenOfTheScam

This is a discussion on Diez- Nameless - TheQueenOfTheScam within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Juvenile Soap Opera garbage. Don't share you're shit, passwords, items, nothin'!!! If you wouldn't give this or that person your ...
Page: 3

The_Good_Doctor__

Juvenile Soap Opera garbage.

Don't share you're shit, passwords, items, nothin'!!!

If you wouldn't give this or that person your ATM card and Pin #, don't give them anything else.

If you really feel the need to trust strangers with info that you value, get into therapy.

No sympathy.
    None whatsoever.

Me for example, and my family will trade items, and If they jip me, I'll deal with it personally, not publicly to a bunch of online people who don't give a flying crap.

Most people have a devious side, and since it's the internet and a free game to boot, people are more likely going to scam here than at, say, work. Get a clue, really, who's going to go to hell for cheating on a video game?

The only "don't trust list" that should circulate should have only one name:

ANYONE.

Note:
    Mental was generalizing about all the posts where people get "scammed".

"We see it all the time. People trusting people they have known merely for hours, had a good conversation, and boom ............BEST FRIENDS !! I'm sorry, but a lot of people deserve to be scammed (may not be the case here). If you give out your account ID and PW, youre fukking asking for trouble, in time, it answers."

Kinda obvious, when he says, "we see it all the time". Reading comprehension 101.<--*edit*

You knew them for months? Years? And you trusted them. All that time getting to know someone and you STILL get scammed?
    You F'd up, period, end of story.

*Edit*

The only reason 99% of the population doesn't steal in real life, is fear.
    Punishment, here or in the afterlife, is the only reason, or fear of shame from others.

Online, 99% of that drive is wiped out. You only know me as Good Doctor, and that's it, no face, no address, no dinners, no family get togethers.
    It's a guiltless and near perfect crime.

SkiTz

Poka is too dumb to scam.. i never suspected him.

He's asian he cant see his screen proper

Nameless, the question still remains. You quit the game; why scam the people who trusted you and were your friends? Go watch some male pr0n -_-

Also... where are JvvL's chitins?

Trii

Originally posted by Nameless
    hah gg guys leave my cousin out of this he didnt do nothing...

it was me so yeah w/e i dont care i quit
    so if you fucking quit why the fuck do you scam people ?
    IDIOT

The_Good_Doctor__

Can't someone lock down these blasphemous daytime soaps?

SkiTz

Originally posted by The_Good_Doctor__
    Can't you get some sex?

The_Good_Doctor__

Originally posted by SkiTz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkiTz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-The_Good_Doctor__
    Can't you get some sex?[/b]
    My sex life is of no concern to you and your circle-jerkers anonymous meetings, but you could atleast hold them in private.

Dont think we need to 'hold them in private', last time i checked this was a public forum and this topic does have to do with KO.

SkiTz

The whole point of the post was no to insult nameless or get the items back (which happened surprisingly <3 shurt); the point of the post was to inform people that the player was a scammer and not to trust him.

The_Good_Doctor__

Originally posted by SkiTz
    The whole point of the post was no to insult nameless or get the items back (which happened surprisingly <3 shurt); the point of the post was to inform people that the player was a scammer and not to trust him.
    My point is that you shouldn't really trust anyone online in the first place. And if everyone followed that advice, there would be alot less topics where people get scammed,"hacked", and all that.

SkiTz

Originally posted by The_Good_Doctor__+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The_Good_Doctor__)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SkiTz
    My point is that you shouldn't really trust anyone online in the first place. And if everyone followed that advice, there would be alot less topics where people get scammed,"hacked", and all that.[/b]
    okay mr wise in life. since you are so intelligent i will not ever trust anybody. i love you.

The_Good_Doctor__

Originally posted by SkiTz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkiTz)</div>
    Originally posted by The_Good_Doctor__@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SkiTz

My point is that you shouldn't really trust anyone online in the first place. And if everyone followed that advice, there would be alot less topics where people get scammed,"hacked", and all that.
    okay mr wise in life. since you are so intelligent i will not ever trust anybody. i love you.[/b]
    You may never trust anybody, but odds are you'll get in less good XP'ing and PKing that way, so there is a little give and take there.
    Keep your love, save it for somone you that you may meet one day, after the internet dies and all that.....

dah

Originally posted by The_Good_Doctor__+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The_Good_Doctor__)</div>
    Originally posted by SkiTz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkiTz)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SkiTz

okay mr wise in life. since you are so intelligent i will not ever trust anybody. i love you.[/b]
    You may never trust anybody, but odds are you'll get in less good XP'ing and PKing that way, so there is a little give and take there.
    Keep your love, save it for somone you that you may meet one day, after the internet dies and all that.....[/b][/quote]

Now this topic started out to WARN people about not dealing with nameless and not to trust him. We've done that now The Good Doctor resolve this bitch fight in pm and stfu last post you'll hear from me on this topic Nameless's Cousin has nothing to do with it i've talked to him and nameless IN PM, So just lock it or just not reply this is just a waste of time instead of aguing maybe go outside and Vitimin D.

Bye, if you try to quote this and try and act tough just consider yourself a retard i wont look / reply to this topic anymore so there is no point in quoting me.

The_Good_Doctor__

Originally posted by dah+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dah)</div>
    Originally posted by The_Good_Doctor__+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The_Good_Doctor__)
    Originally posted by SkiTz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SkiTz

okay mr wise in life. since you are so intelligent i will not ever trust anybody. i love you.
    Keep your love, save it for somone you that you may meet one day, after the internet dies and all that.....[/b]
    Now this topic started out to WARN people about not dealing with nameless and not to trust him. We've done that now The Good Doctor resolve this bitch fight in pm and stfu last post you'll hear from me on this topic Nameless's Cousin has nothing to do with it i've talked to him and nameless IN PM, So just lock it or just not reply this is just a waste of time instead of aguing maybe go outside and Vitimin D.

Bye, if you try to quote this and try and act tough just consider yourself a retard i wont look / reply to this topic anymore so there is no point in quoting me.[/b][/quote]

Don't care if you'll reply or even read this.

The post did start to warn people not to trust somone.

There's validity in that, but if you were really concerned for the public, the PSA would be something like:

Safeguard your info. Don't give info/items to people you meet online, period. This is what happensthen the original post)

That is why I take it one step further.

It takes about as much common sense to not get scammed as it does for a kindergardner to not get into a strangers vehicle that offered him candy.

I'm sure everyone that can manage creating a game account and a forum account has had enough life experience to learn that,
    why is it so difficult for people to apply elsewhere?

The_Good_Doctor__, your right. Regardless of that, it was meant to warn people not to let in to sharing accounts with people you dont 100% trust (for me, that'd be Dah and Skitz). Instead of doing it 'PSA-style', he chose to do a real life account. Anyway, does anyone else agree we're done here? i think this topic has served its purpose and can be locked/deleted whenever.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123