Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Diez need a good Dupe Wipe again !!!

This is a discussion on Diez need a good Dupe Wipe again !!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :P lolz fker that's right i'm talking about rols, roc, and other lovely stuff :P lolz try to be difficult ...
Page: 2

:P lolz fker that's right i'm talking about rols, roc, and other lovely stuff :P lolz try to be difficult right :P Killerboy

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    yea u can put +3 uniques in merchant.. sword of the dead, sowrd of beast, lobo staff, lupus staff, lycoan hammer, lupus hammer, giga 1 hand ice/light, pfft :P :lol: well yea +3 uniques arent supposed to be in merchant especially that ice belt +3 urunfasterwithaknife got for 200m omg.. if i saw it first it woulda been mine!!
    MINE!!

Cocaine

i saw a fucking lightening belt +4 today in merchant in CZ town and if you dont believe me, ask will for a SS of it.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

There does seem wipes happening as I known ppl to still lose stuff every friday. Maybe it is because preices are falling again, with such a high drop rate on DM's in D1 given alot more resources for attemping +8's now

gyft light belt +4 plx

sub

I think either no dupe wipes been happening or alot of ppl getting there hands on some upgrade hacks, u hardly see any +1 items anymore, armors and weapons are all +8 and +7 even some +9. and uniques alot of them are upgraded too, i doubt there has been that many bosses they killed. 1 month ago it would be rare to find a +3 or +4 unique accessory.

Default Re: Diez need a good Dupe Wipe again !!!

Originally posted by Candy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Candy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Soultaker
    Why they stopped the dupe wipes *:angry: *

couple months ago every friday or thursday there was a dupe wipe.

now they waited again so long, I see people selling amazing item's again for low prices at merchants, IB's +8 lolz CB +8 shards +8, it's all getting normal again.

Soon honest new people will buy it and will be victim again of the dupers.

Do something about it before it's to late !!!

Humans for ever *:wub:
    maybe there has been dupe wipes but we havent noticed em becuz theres no dupe ?!?!?[/b]
    Candy there hasn't been any wipe for weeks...all items u buy from moradon are pure jokes. I didn't even bother to post ss when one guy asked my ib +? when i said it was +8, he was sad and said u need +9 or +10...I dun wanna show what he showed me after that...yep he was random chicken. But why post? There hasn't been any wipe and if there will be it will come too late because some people just wasted their money to pure carpage...sad but true...oh and btw ib +9 has really nice ap..it was something like 138, but who cares...ib +8 is n00b weapon

Dragonfaire

Default Re: Diez need a good Dupe Wipe again !!!

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    Originally posted by Candy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Soultaker

Why they stopped the dupe wipes *:angry: *

couple months ago every friday or thursday there was a dupe wipe.

now they waited again so long, I see people selling amazing item's again for low prices at merchants, IB's +8 lolz CB +8 shards +8, it's all getting normal again.

Soon honest new people will buy it and will be victim again of the dupers.

Do something about it before it's to late !!!

Humans for ever *:wub:

maybe there has been dupe wipes but we havent noticed em becuz theres no dupe ?!?!?
    Candy there hasn't been any wipe for weeks...all items u buy from moradon are pure jokes. I didn't even bother to post ss when one guy asked my ib +? when i said it was +8, he was sad and said u need +9 or +10...I dun wanna show what he showed me after that...yep he was random chicken. But why post? There hasn't been any wipe and if there will be it will come too late because some people just wasted their money to pure carpage...sad but true...oh and btw ib +9 has really nice ap..it was something like 138, but who cares...ib +8 is n00b weapon[/b]
    LOL :lol: Tomi you noob :P

cRuX

Originally posted by Soultaker
    :P lolz fker that's right i'm talking about rols, roc, and other lovely stuff :P lolz try to be difficult right :P Killerboy
    You're BSing out your ass there..Show me a SS where rols,rocs were being merchanted in moradon...

get your ass in moradon d1 and see yourself :rollseyes:

if you get a chance ^^ and sadly I don't had SS, also before human war look at their merchants Deepscars +9, glaves +9 saw it all, just have a look

king arthur

elemental pendant for 500m in luferson ftw

Diez doesn't need another "good" dupe wipe, they need another good management team. Oh wait they never had any to begin with, so they need to re-evaluate their lives and get one. Dupe wipes do nothing but hurt legitimate players, it should be more than apparent by now. Finally prices are low, who knows how long it will actually stay this way.

nfw

you dont want a dupe whip cuz then u and your duping clan will all be naked xD

diablo

yep diez needs a wipe. i dont wanna see ib+8 everywhere (i just wanna see it on me h43r: )

Originally posted by sub
    I think either no dupe wipes been happening or alot of ppl getting there hands on some upgrade hacks, u hardly see any +1 items anymore, armors and weapons are all +8 and +7 even some +9. and uniques alot of them are upgraded too, i doubt there has been that many bosses they killed. 1 month ago it would be rare to find a +3 or +4 unique accessory.
    +4 accessory is quite duped.... 81 +0's :blink: :blink: :blink:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast