Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Diez, new GM

This is a discussion on Diez, new GM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my friend warrior is still bugged on lvl 50 , iv'e asked him if he can do smt about this ...
Page: 2

BloodFist

my friend warrior is still bugged on lvl 50 , iv'e asked him if he can do smt about this warrior and he didnt answer me

:OnSlaught:

Lay off the whole Diez is one of the cleanest servers. Maybe we were 5 months ago. But now, nothing is even close to clean.

Banned Senior Member

There arent any clean servers anymore
    Diez was the last and maybe Edana on the first day

Originally posted by Cava
    :huh:

ur siggie :wub: :wub:

damn and i thought i could take em away from ya :P :rollseyes:

Banned

yup spoke to him for about a hour in pms and he seems very cool gm trying to ban alot .... he told me to email him wth fraps and ss of tos crap and other stuff

we will see when i send him stuff if he gets banned or whatever

but he was nice and polite and willing to make the server better for us

hope he lasts and k2 keeps him here for us

sweetums

omg, this may be the first time in my nearly 2 years of playing, that i ahve seen an acitve gm on diez

so....i throw down 10mil that k2 says hes corrupt and hes gone very soon

morax

Originally posted by stevouk
    i dont think diez is that bad personally, supposed to be the cleanest or one of the cleanest servers and i now know my items are legit and good enough to farm to make my own legit items, i guess all of these dupers and babashopped players and GM made charcters are just a battle for us (when i am high enough) we will beat them and we will succeed, cheaters never win, they maybe always find a way but i personally will make sure i kick their asses ^^

note: not trying to say i am pro or anything lol but i will do my best to make sure they dont win xD
    Amen that man - cheats wont win because legit players on Diez still rock... which is more than i can say for some servers

Enishi

finally, pls dont spam alot mounsters in cz :P dont cash server xD

hej

In 2-3weeks he will leave and some "turk" will get his account and start to do shit again.

azza

i dont really care bout the macro etc. i mainly care bout the dupe they need to fix dupeing.. ANTI DUPE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phosgene

GM , if u listen to me i have a little request :
    please ban&kick the noob that stands between the tower exactly when the mages comes in , i wanna see those babas losing 2.5% each .
    do it bro , do it .

azza

no gm's will read this lolz, anyway has anyone seen the new gm in the dies, wounder wat he looks like +9999999 shards

Cava

wanna know what i think?

1 gm for 1 server isn't gonna work.

gms should patrol ko 24/7. i dont' care if you think you got a life or not gms are supposed to be retards with no social life glued to their pcs with ko on all the time except for toilet breaks, sleep and eating time. (it is a job mind u)

2-3 gms for 1 server would be more practical. they take turns for each shift to keep each server in balance. not to mention there're 3 of each servers to look out for. a game master is supposed to be INGAME and suppose to keep the game free of cheats and etc. if a gm isn't active i think its pretty pathetic.

also would be a good thing to keep up with these forums.

azza

yeh tru one gm isnt gona save hole diez but it will make a big differnce i guess -_-

Originally posted by Phosgene
    GM , if u listen to me i have a little request :
    please ban&kick the noob that stands between the tower exactly when the mages comes in , i wanna see those babas losing 2.5% each .
    do it bro , do it .
    no no no... i have better idea. just camp in couple hours on bouth bases and when mages comes town nova use gm super comands and 100% lost in exp oke ?
    ^_^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast