Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Diez, no name clan (oldschool)

This is a discussion on Diez, no name clan (oldschool) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes we are old farts, really old and extremely smelly![/b] your the only one who smells......
Page: 2

yes we are old farts, really old and extremely smelly![/b]
    your the only one who smells...

Banned

paper priest [/b]
    an easy kill paper priest! :lol:

yes we are old farts, really old and extremely smelly![/b]
    remember mtm from thedust from cypher? xD
    costo still playing ko?

remember mtm from thedust from cypher? xD
    costo still playing ko?[/b]
    yeah that name rings some bells, was it a clan for only polish ppl?
    I think costo tried korean ko but doesnt play that anymore either, not sure.

It was made by dominus_aurora and fumi (san0) after wag went undercover and dispanded N_O. Some others made N00bs, but a bit later with paja as leader but after paja went afk for 2 months wag made N_O again and most noname ppl joined back.[/b]
    I miss domi (though i dont think i understood a word he was saying in ventrilo) and san0, they were really nice players both
    pajatso can still dissappear for days without any reason and just lie about his bed in a comatose state ...so its no wonder fagy had to remake n_o

p.s. tapansiut smells awfull

yeah that name rings some bells, was it a clan for only polish ppl?
    I think costo tried korean ko but doesnt play that anymore either, not sure.
    I miss domi (though i dont think i understood a word he was saying in ventrilo) and san0, they were really nice players both
    pajatso can still dissappear for days without any reason and just lie about his bed in a comatose state ...so its no wonder fagy had to remake n_o
    p.s. tapansiut smells awfull[/b]
    im mtm, ya it was full polish clan and crackeds ally nice to meet some old players here

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Yea dom in vent was a wicked thing. He had rly bad static and voice that was hard to separate from it :P It was ok in mornings, usually b4 he got some coffee and was still sleepy so he spoke a bit slower. San0 (the peruvian main gun not half ghey swedish um guy) is with us in l2 atm.

Paja went afk and his char stayed on for 3 days back then :P

Are cracked in ko4life vent nowdays, coz we kinda left the old 1. We were together in vent like most of our ko career, i miss u guys>.<

And btw u mean the costo who played in diez first period and was in templars and later on in god knows where after NT?

peintre

ofc, i kept telling em if they had jsut bad taste or they were sponcered buy that plastic cola
    they had a good priest in there thats all i rememerb

Are cracked in ko4life vent nowdays, coz we kinda left the old 1. We were together in vent like most of our ko career, i miss u guys>.<
    And btw u mean the costo who played in diez first period and was in templars and later on in god knows where after NT?[/b]
    LordStich has a ventrilo server for his gay WoW quild and were leeching that nice below 20 ping there , we tried ko4life vent for a while but it was just too laggy and too many noobs harassing..

Its the same costo, and i think he pretty much quitted usko soon after templars disbanded (i actually made moraine in humanside to kick costo&#39;s ass but he left before i got a chance :P )

they had a GOOD priest in there thats all i rememerb [/b]
    well that could not have been randomtask :blink:

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I loved costo :P He represented all that was kewl about light mage to me when i started>.< Last time i saw him was in some random invasion few months after templars dispanded. Was going to ask his msn back then but server crashed (-.-&#39;&#39, never saw him again.

And eww, lordstich and wow h34r:

the no name clan on ares was so much better =P with the batman symbol....i think zero was in that one too not sure tho.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12