Diez Ooman Clans.

This is a discussion on Diez Ooman Clans. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok.. doubt anyone on here will remember the ole Redneck, but... Ive been playing a bit again, and i havent ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Diez Ooman Clans.

Ok.. doubt anyone on here will remember the ole Redneck, but... Ive been playing a bit again, and i havent noticed many, if any at all English speaking clans on human side. Just wondering if there were any out there, and if they xped, and would be interested in taking in an old man whos bored out of his skull. Leveling an ice mage right now, 58 or so. If anyones out there, and is in an English speaking clan, that xps, give me a holler ingame or on here. IGN is Poledancer.

P.s. Not looking for items, i can get those myself. Just trying to find xp partners. Solo is quite boring :|

Peace

Banned

bump for a crazy redneck.

Not sure why you're on Dies, but good luck none-the-less. =)

Banned

On Diez, because i still had a ton of items left there. Didnt really feel like completely starting fresh...

Shiet, the english community in diez is doing that bad these days?
    I really hope there are folks left when I get back from my journey!

Banned

Oh, there are a couple English speaking clans, dont get me wrong. Just the couple ive found, are already lvl 80 and arent xping. Guess its solo grinding for Red... sigh

NOS

poledancer? respect to bandofmusunsssss clan.if you ever see me in game i am blueadept .hit me with a pm