An idea considering the Scams of account etc

This is a discussion on An idea considering the Scams of account etc within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was thinking, maybe we should do it as people Sell there Wow accounts and so on. When they sell ...
Page: 1

IkoRia

I was thinking, maybe we should do it as people Sell there Wow accounts and so on. When they sell an account they get the registered Email to the account as well. So now IF someone wants to sell there account they could get the info to the registered mail. This way much safer and much better.

And on ko4life could do it as a rule a lot of scams and so on would be prevented.

(If this has been posted earlier You can delete)

Yah, and they can change it like the way they please, the only problem is if it's their personal email or smthing and don't want to give out that email address.

IkoRia

Well I would never buy an account without getting the mail as it is now, and im just telling people that thats the best option as I see it... No other even close to safe way to get an account atm...

sometimes ur selling a bought account and dont have the registered e-mail :s

Banned

Well I would never buy an account without getting the mail as it is now, and im just telling people that thats the best option as I see it... No other even close to safe way to get an account atm...[/b]
    i just thought of this...
    you need your email to get pw...well you owuld need the real users email...
    so not you have to fight to change pw so you dont get scammed you also have to change the email's pw too..
    and you also need the emails secrete question or secrete answer to change those or the seller will just get the pw to the email back..
    please correct me if im wrong..but this will take way longer to sell accounts now

IkoRia

and the alternative would be?

ofc you have to change password of the mail or whatever... But you have no other options so don't even get why you try to find problems when there isen't any other even close to safe way to "trade" accounts or whatever, atleast not for the moment... if you do know any other way for this to a pear I rest my case but till then I don't even get what you thought of...

And buying an account with another registered mail those account is kinda facked up, you buy at your own risk I guess

dizzyontour

Or even better, dont buy accounts and you wont run into any problems in the first place , half the fun (well fun and fun i dunno but) is to lvl your own char, time consuming yes, but worth it once you get the damn lvl

Sephyro

the thing is that most of the times the registration email is the same as the one u currently use, so u just cant give the password to open the mailbox :/