Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Diez ppl sure have changed

This is a discussion on Diez ppl sure have changed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all these noobs used to beg all time help exp or help quest wahtevr .. all of a sudden now ...
Page: 1

Banned

all these noobs used to beg all time help exp or help quest wahtevr .. all of a sudden now they got few lvls and couple punk ass uniques they think they leet as fukk .. ROFL

i run around diez w/ my noob priest pm old clannys or ppl i knew before i quit .. i dun say my old char name or how i know them just kid around ask them for help exp or wahtevr like they use always ask me .. they see some noob priest and instanly get attitude like i am some piece of shit turk or some .. cracks me the fukk up

but wahtevr .. im just saying .. got alot of new perspectives of ppl i used to think i knew in this game <_<

Aziznow

Yeah. The game is alot of easier now.

Cocaine

Would you actually help a random noob if you were doing something else?

Sabao

Maybe cuz when they log on moradon 10 naked chars pm them saying "10k pls" <.<

Banned

Yeah. The game is alot of easier now.[/b]
    u thanking me for helping make the game easier for u or u just saying ?
    :lol: :lol: :P

Would you actually help a random noob if you were doing something else?[/b]
    who 2 say they doing some ?
    and yup .. i used go afk come back whole screen blinking pms asking me for help w/ shit .. i would usually spend couple hours evey couple days helping noobs in emc .. usually at trolls/trons spot .. i would have whole party afk and me only killing

but thats not the point rly .. is the attitude i get when i even pm them

;ooo chozen preist name?

nation?

turks have made that happen, i used to lvl anyone that pm&#39;d me but it&#39;s turned to the point where i dont even look at my pm&#39;s cause 10 times outa 10 its a turkish sa and im getting tired of replying with "go fuck yourself", but if an english person new to game does pm me i try to help but thats like 1in a million

Banned

;ooo chozen preist name?

nation?[/b]
    its secret h34r: check pm

I_JuST_OwNed_U

pm me ur nation and character name neeb, i can help u on either side ^^

Banned

pm me ur nation and character name neeb, i can help u on either side ^^[/b]
    sent
    but i rly not evn trippin offa exp .. im just saying .. its the high and mighty attitudes that cracks me the fukk up ..
    noobs .. think cuz they 70+ w/ a rol or 2 all of a sudden they to sexy for they pauldron <_<

-RW-

Schrotti turned extremely fetish last night he nwo want rubber fireman suit

englishbob

maybe the people haven&#39;t changed, just the circumstances

i mean, maybe they never would have helped lower levels, but back then they were the low levels so didn&#39;t have to care :P

tbh the only time i ever helped lower levels was by occasionally going out into the leveling area outside moradon and giving some random level 1-5&#39;s shards, iron bows, raptors etc

they probably npc&#39;ed them to buy sword breakers but at least i tried :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I&#39;m one of the few people that answers noob questions in moradon like "where is the anvil?" I normally get chatting and help out those people with some items and a couple of mill coins to get them started. It&#39;s a tough game to start as a newbie these days, so I try to be kind to those people who speak english.

When we were the England clan, we used to "sponsor a noob" and take them into clan if they would chat with us when levelling in EMC (back in the days when people wanted to add chickens to party for more exp). We weren&#39;t exactly rich back then, but the newbie would still get there share of whatever wealth we got.

Terrorblade

WTF? I haven&#39;t changed at all.

In the past I was bigheaded but now ... I&#39;M PERFECT

sent
    but i rly not evn trippin offa exp .. im just saying .. its the high and mighty attitudes that cracks me the fukk up ..
    noobs .. think cuz they 70+ w/ a rol or 2 all of a sudden they to sexy for they pauldron <_<[/b]
    Hey, I&#39;m with ya man it annoys me too. I try to help noobs that need it but it always seems after I help them they just keep begging for more.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast