Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Diez ppl sure have changed

This is a discussion on Diez ppl sure have changed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ask nicely, I help...not if my party is full or I have a clannie coming. Sorry, clan first, then friends, ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

Ask nicely, I help...not if my party is full or I have a clannie coming. Sorry, clan first, then friends, then random people who can help the party, then noobs.

Beg me, I just ignore you

Banned

all these noobs used to beg all time help exp or help quest wahtevr .. all of a sudden now they got few lvls and couple punk ass uniques they think they leet as fukk .. ROFL

i run around diez w/ my noob priest pm old clannys or ppl i knew before i quit .. i dun say my old char name or how i know them just kid around ask them for help exp or wahtevr like they use always ask me .. they see some noob priest and instanly get attitude like i am some piece of shit turk or some .. cracks me the fukk up

but wahtevr .. im just saying .. got alot of new perspectives of ppl i used to think i knew in this game <_<[/b]
    diez people havent changed.....new little kids who suck and who dont know how to act spawned....the old respecful ko players are still playing for most part...not all but still alot.....just some new pricks came to the game as each generation does

Would you actually help a random noob if you were doing something else?[/b]
    yes i do

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

My attitude has not changed at all

I am still an arsehole to old players or new one alike.

llJuanMall

My attitude has not changed at all
    I am still an arsehole to old players or new one alike.[/b]
    at least someone is honest :P

usually i juz ignore pms from random noobs. i try my best to reply the english speaking ones but i never reply to turkish pms. sometimes is not clannie that wouldnt help u, u juz have to say who u are and im sure every1 whom u know will be gladly to help u choz. sometimes i juz cant be arsed to help ppl because im too lazy to even xp on my own let alone xp others unless its a friend

Roberto

cohen if you need help if you on ork side i will help you lvl up noob, im bored any way

sent
    but i rly not evn trippin offa exp .. im just saying .. its the high and mighty attitudes that cracks me the fukk up ..
    noobs .. think cuz they 70+ w/ a rol or 2 all of a sudden they to sexy for they pauldron <_<[/b]
    ROFL to sexy for their pauldron

evey couple days helping noobs in emc .. usually at trolls/trons spot .. i would have whole party afk and me only killing[/b]
    thats called being the party bitch

llJuanMall

thats called being the party bitch[/b]
    owned xD

Hey, I&#39;m with ya man it annoys me too. I try to help noobs that need it but it always seems after I help them they just keep begging for more.[/b]

remember that crazyrouge46 we invited to do raven harpys with... 2nd day in a row he pms me 10 times evry hour asking for an exp party >.<

Banned

cohen if you need help if you on ork side i will help you lvl up noob, im bored any way[/b]
    <3 but i have awesome clan w/ couple oldschool gg friends i dun wanna leave .. besides i look to sexy green ppl get jealous and shit :P

i would usually spend couple hours evey couple days helping noobs in emc .. usually at trolls/trons spot .. i would have whole party afk and me only killing[/b]
    thats called being the party bitch[/b]
    owned xD[/b]
    its little [edited for severity of comment] like these 2 cunts that im talking about precisely <_<

remember that crazyrouge46 we invited to do raven harpys with... 2nd day in a row he pms me 10 times evry hour asking for an exp party >.<[/b]
    can u blame him ? ravens exp rocks for rogues xP

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

can u blame him ? ravens exp rocks for rogues xP[/b]

Dark Stones XP rocks for rogues

Banned

Yeah. The game is alot of easier now.[/b]
    is easy for up lvl 1 to 2? or 60 to 80? :huh:

Banned

Dark Stones XP rocks for rogues [/b]
    they got ds in emc now ? post about noob exp .. aoe ravens bout best exp emc for a rogue besides apos xP
    but yeh .. ds rocks for any lvl 70+ melee .. prolly best exp ingame next with aoe ew for rogue

englishbob

they got ds in emc now ? post about noob exp .. aoe ravens bout best exp emc for a rogue besides apos xP
    but yeh .. ds rocks for any lvl 70+ melee .. prolly best exp ingame next with aoe ew for rogue [/b]
    not to mention on cypher they can drop +9 raptors :lol:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast