Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Diez ppl sure have changed

This is a discussion on Diez ppl sure have changed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; PPL on dies have stayed the same . U on the other hand have desapeared nowhere to be seen :P...
Page: 3

kangs

PPL on dies have stayed the same . U on the other hand have desapeared nowhere to be seen :P

Banned

PPL on dies have stayed the same . U on the other hand have desapeared nowhere to be seen :P[/b]

just an example
    so classic tho i had add to my sig :P

I_JuST_OwNed_U

awww lol xD, come orc

fede

Haa Diez it was my first and only server played all my in game life on that server. only joined 3 clans lol .. apples was cool with strika and oik_oik i remember in the old days we were all like lvl 60 and strika was like 64 and we all would go to eslant and aoe trolls all day..
    those were the days :lol:
    remember trying to get into a harpy party man you would sit there for hrs and when you got in you get like 10 goes then got kicked from party .. <_< <_<

i have not really played for a time now 5-6 months to much cheating going on..i would like to go back to Diez when they clean the server up some.

You also need to realize people arn&#39;t obligated to help you. I will tell ya now I got my priest to 58 on my own without help and it wasent so bad. You can solo plenty as a lvl 51bp, it just may not bee the xp you want. Lots of people don&#39;t have the time to xp every noob that needs xp. You shouldent take advantage of it either, if someone offer to help then its very nice of them, but like I said they arn&#39;t obligated and just because they don&#39;t want to waste 5 hours xping someone that dont make them an ass.

Like I said in my previous post I understand where your coming from and its good to help people, but sometimes you gotta do stuff on your own and realize 70+ people just waste their time doing this crap.

Banned

You also need to realize people arn&#39;t obligated to help you. I will tell ya now I got my priest to 58 on my own without help and it wasent so bad. You can solo plenty as a lvl 51bp, it just may not bee the xp you want. Lots of people don&#39;t have the time to xp every noob that needs xp. You shouldent take advantage of it either, if someone offer to help then its very nice of them, but like I said they arn&#39;t obligated and just because they don&#39;t want to waste 5 hours xping someone that dont make them an ass.

Like I said in my previous post I understand where your coming from and its good to help people, but sometimes you gotta do stuff on your own and realize 70+ people just waste their time doing this crap.[/b]
    where in my post did i say ppl are obligated to do shit for me? i tell u this tho .. if someone helped me out - ingame or irl - and if i have the opportunity to help them in return, especially if they ask me, what kind of a no good worthless piece of shit would i be to deny them? maybe i was just raised up different than alot of ppl in this game .. when i was a kid honesty-respect-loyalty-honor were things to be proud of .. idk .. if this KO community is a microcosm of the real world then no wonder the world going to hell in a handbasket <_<

like i been saying in my previous posts .. it aint even about exp .. its the shitty high powered attititudes ppl get cuz they get their little 70+ lvl and a couple punk ass uniques .. ppl like you

like i been saying in my previous posts .. it aint even about exp .. its the shitty high powered attititudes ppl get cuz they get their little 70+ lvl and a couple punk ass uniques .. ppl like you [/b]
    that comment was totally uncalled for...what gives you the right to judge me? if you would read, I have already stated I help people when I can, but your a dumbass to think I would spend 5 hours a day to lvl up people. You don&#39;t know me but your gunna say that shit about me, respect my ass.

I will tell you also, I was raised to not be a begger...

you say you know people arn&#39;t obligated but you run all over them when they dont help you. Just cause someone doesen&#39;t have time to help others all the time doesen&#39;t make them a bad person but I guess that makes your e-penis grow bro cause thats exactly what your saying all throughout this thread.

Banned

that comment was totally uncalled for...what gives you the right to judge me? if you would read, I have already stated I help people when I can, but your a dumbass to think I would spend 5 hours a day to lvl up people. You don&#39;t know me but your gunna say that shit about me, respect my ass.

I will tell you also, I was raised to not be a begger...

you say you know people arn&#39;t obligated but you run all over them when they dont help you. Just cause someone doesen&#39;t have time to help others all the time doesen&#39;t make them a bad person but I guess that makes your e-penis grow bro cause thats exactly what your saying all throughout this thread.[/b]
    wahtever dude .. cool ur jets .. dunno how in ur mind this topic went from me saying ppls attitudes get shitty when they get lvl 70+ and some little unique or 2 .. to u saying that i begging ppl lvl up my char for 5 hours a day

wtf a e-penis ? u getting gay with me dude ? sounds like u got more issues than just feeling guilty about being a selfish prick

than just feeling guilty about being a selfish prick [/b]
    double post

than just feeling guilty about being a selfish prick [/b]
    There you go again, another useless insult. I&#39;m tired of dealing with kids here, your just not man enough to admit I am right.
    Half of your posts in this thread have been flaming people because they dont spend half their week leveling noobs instead of actually trying to solve the problem. Sounds to me like your even a bit jelous, I could be wrong.

Your 3rd grader insults are immature and doesen&#39;t help your case. It&#39;s amazing how much we agree but you have to throw in all kinds of bullshit along with it.

Banned

There you go again, another useless insult. I&#39;m tired of dealing with kids here, your just not man enough to admit I am right.
    Half of your posts in this thread have been flaming people because they dont spend half their week leveling noobs instead of actually trying to solve the problem. Sounds to me like your even a bit jelous, I could be wrong.

Your 3rd grader insults are immature and doesen&#39;t help your case. It&#39;s amazing how much we agree but you have to throw in all kinds of bullshit along with it.[/b]
    bigjuicyboobies and whos the 3rd grader ?

anyway enough spamm .. u seem like a real nice guy i was wrong to flame you .. sry

So anyways, it would be nice if there would be an event setup where a lot of ko4life users could lvl up peoples noob chars... kinda like an xp even with a lot of people.

kangs

Hehe ended up helping u without even knowing it was u :P

sent
    but i rly not evn trippin offa exp .. im just saying .. its the high and mighty attitudes that cracks me the fukk up ..
    noobs .. think cuz they 70+ w/ a rol or 2 all of a sudden they to sexy for they pauldron <_<[/b]

i agree with u 100%, if u dont have babashopped +2/3 items or +8 shells u are shit to people in this game, ive played this game since Old school ko days and what do i have to show for it....1 char lvled by me to 57 traded off and now two lvl 63&#39;s, both chars +7 chit, and +7 average weps, i dont take thhe game seriosuly just like playing with friends and having a good time....

u need xp or just wanna play give ma a shout, lvl 63 orc archer, and lvl 63 human priest,(assorted dcz chars!!!! lol)

EDIT----BRING BACK CHICKENS!!!! wOOt! i have couple accounts with chickens still on them....lvled one to 30, u still get manner points from them and 500k when u hit 30 lol....it rocked....u could take a lvl 1 char...go to apos in elmo, lvl to 30 in 1hour no work hehehe!!

As long as noobs that pm me are polite, and speak english, if im not priorly engaged i will help them, with quests, finding keys, or any questions they may have, people must realize though that u wont ALWAYS be there for them.

I remember when i started ko some dude warrior in fp ran around in moradon with me till i got lvl 10, then he got me to get my swift skill wOOt wOOt! ( i was leet then) and i swifted him and picked up boxes while he killed....best part 3am in morning and he spoke hardly any english....i dont remember if he was turkish or not but he was nicest person i ever met....wish i could remember who he was and repay him!!

I havent changed i just dont play anymore :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast