Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Diez server is a joke

This is a discussion on Diez server is a joke within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by THEAXE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(THEAXE)</div> Say what u want there is just 1 problem u all under stood it Funny ...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by THEAXE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(THEAXE)</div>
    Say what u want there is just 1 problem u all under stood it
    Funny how there's no childish comments from me isn't there and why is the oh because of the /who care factor[/b]
    Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div>
    lol, cam has a point. i read that and thought wtf :P[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    @
    if you cant write proper english for people to understand you, then dont write at all. *
    Even if english isnt your first language, as least make a good attempt and peopel will forgive you. *For the looks of it. English is not a secondary language for you. *For whatever reason, you just want to type like an idiot. *
    When I first read your post, I had no idea what the hell you tried to say. *I just went to another topic because it was so meaningless. *I only came back to your thread because I wanted to see what Cama was writing.
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

well when

u speak

like this

its kinda

hard to tell

where your

periods are

for your

sentences

obviously we cant all understand it...i guess ur wrong again?

TunaFishyMe

usually when I start reading a post from some random noob, I read the first couple lines. 90% of it that crap they write has already been written by 100 peopel before them (you fall in this category). If what they write is literate, the I would take time to read through it, in case they have anything meaningful to say. But if your post is so poorly punctuated that I cant even find the ends and beginnings of sentences, then I just give up. I still havent read your first post.

You ys havyng happy englysh?

Hostage

Originally posted by healmyasss
    if u think diez is a joke go check other servers plz
    Or find a new game.

We cant do anything here. So fighting with everyone is a waste of forum space. You want to make a difference? Find a GM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123