Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Diez - We need 2-3 good clans (Humans)

This is a discussion on Diez - We need 2-3 good clans (Humans) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; One of the reasons why i made a NT is exactly what everyone is saying, not decent human sins, all ...
Page: 3

One of the reasons why i made a NT is exactly what everyone is saying, not decent human sins, all of them go in big parties, orcs are overpowered comparing to the human talking about high lvls.
    And one of the reasons why i improved my skills was exactly this, being a human, i could have really nice fights at 66, 67 68 69 against warriors lvl 70, sometimes i won sometimes, i lost, i still remember at 68 giving a really nice fights, how i can forget when i took my brother's daggers at 67 and i found WaSaBi he might be one of the best warrior comboers i met, he defeated me using DD helmet and i was so pissed, he was pming me and i came back, i lost closer this time and he was by eagodons, and for third time i came back and cause he was using DD helmet i used my anticlub 20 pads, that was enough to got him down that time, but trying and trying i learned a lot, and im really happy with the desition of making NT or that fight against ghostface at my 67 almost taking him with my 1480 ap :P, too many stories to tell about that, this is why the game is fun this kind of challenges, damm i wish i could play right, if i can in a future i will try to log at least on weekends, i might need to train tho.
    Comming back to the point, humans just need a little bit more of organization and that is comming soon

shinigami is good in my eyes to (maybe you think im a dickhead now cause i say it about my own clan) the prob is most of our members are hardcore xping, and seldom pk... we got 2 or 3 members about to hit 70 soon.
    Fountainhead 68
    kinshi 68 can be 69 by now
    and owa got 68 i htink but got hacked :-(
    also got allot 65+ membs..
    but yea non of them is really pking atm, so when they hit there lvls, im sure they will pwn all of ur orcs.... :lol:

beware babas. xD

Banned

Originally posted by Dro
    if i was king humans would copy our style, since i'd make everyone a clone of me, such a leet pk gotta be admire and imitated
    that was stupid...why more clones of you....we dont need more child molesting pedifiles

also alot of good human clans are exping hardcore to achieve there goals of the desired level...once they do that they will be at cz

my clan personaly is doing this

tez = 80 then cz

rogues = 70 then cz

mages = 72 then cz

priests = 72 then cz

warriors other then tez = 70

i think alot of clans do this cause if we dont and orcs do then we get owned even with skill by items and level of orcs

there are many good clans on orc side and many good players....most are exping thats all...give them time

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

actually i've noticed some minor clans like KnD pking pretty well :huh: i've partied with Sable and IIansiosoII before n was pretty fun.

today was a fun one hehe... me, hakuna and another int priest named xxISISxx leeroyed into the 2 parties of DK B) 1st time failed cause of the AHM party <_< (jimbo zike hard to keel men oky a.q!~) n after that we tried a 2nd time, pwn'ed the 2 parties, i believe jimbo n zike left or something, dun rmb seeing them n there was this noob-geared orc rogue standing in the middle... i tried to click him but couldn't until i pressed "O" when every other orc died..... n i noticed it was a Gm char "siranoxorc"

if orcs think human parties suck they better look out for me n agayla-x :lol: :angry: :wub:

ps. was never so fun to see yigitefe and TimesUp redball faster than ever.

Dragonero

Originally posted by Dro
    if i was king humans would copy our style, since i'd make everyone a clone of me, such a leet pk gotta be admire and imitated
    pls let me be ur first clone!!!
    :wub:

Originally posted by undefined

so far only human rogues that HAVENT run from me i can exactly remember in my head

thorolos, radiata, meatmaster, oishi, bafert, and thats basically it. all the others bitch at me for wearing DD in cz..but you know what? i dont give a shit about it anymore because sins have no respect. i wear my DD helm 24/7 unless i KNOW i am alone and no one can interrupt us. if they ever want a 1vs1..they will let me know. because its just tiring getting spiked 1.2k by lvl 72 sins in full shell and shard 8's having 200 more defense than me and twice as much AP
    well i dueled with u once...with dd...w/o buffs xD then i got terrible lag spike and u didnt kill me, then u wanted to duel w/o dd...i died or our mage summoned me...but i didnt run.

Should i go human and make a clan?

hej

Originally posted by PADDY
    You run to fast :P

Banned

NO i think most of us prefer to kill u

i think thats why most orcs come human to...ROFL :lol:

p.s. and towning is for pussies.....my 4 year old little girl dont even town....so whats that say about all you pussies who do

Banned

Originally posted by Candy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Candy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

so far only human rogues that HAVENT run from me i can exactly remember in my head

thorolos, radiata, meatmaster, oishi, bafert, and thats basically it. all the others bitch at me for wearing DD in cz..but you know what? i dont give a shit about it anymore because sins have no respect. i wear my DD helm 24/7 unless i KNOW i am alone and no one can interrupt us. if they ever want a 1vs1..they will let me know. because its just tiring getting spiked 1.2k by lvl 72 sins in full shell and shard 8's having 200 more defense than me and twice as much AP
    well i dueled with u once...with dd...w/o buffs xD then i got terrible lag spike and u didnt kill me, then u wanted to duel w/o dd...i died or our mage summoned me...but i didnt run.[/b]
    candyking :wub: :wub:

yea but i didnt know u have no buffs : (

I always try and fight... ALWAYs... but honestly its sooo annoying when ur fighting 3 sins and actually winning and 4 more ppl need to come start attacking you and spoil all the fun... come on i cant take 7 ppl alone i know that so i town...

I always stay and fight if its less than 4 ppl against me... unless its tempest + dro coz dro is too damn hard to kyll

i think it happen on both sides.....when im chasing an orc they run towards orc golems....then stop turn around and start to fight me, right when they start to redball they run until their hp regains, come back...and try again, and over and over. but most of the time...i dont run away unless its will, or any other good rogues with good uniques, other then that i chase after them till they realize that i want to 1v1 them. AND if im running i usually wait till like 2 rogues left chasing me, then i take them out, or try to. i remember me and zink and kinshi (our leader) just us three and we took out 3 party's at dm's then they tried to come back at the same time, and we still tooked them out. good times

But.....i dont pk no more, only pked on FD like 1 or 2 times. thats y my NP remained constant for the past 2 months or so. DOnt have the time to log on nemore, and if i do log on, its basically nothing, like 5 min later i get bored and log off...dont find it interesting...think im going trough a mid-game crisis. LOL.

i was fighting undefined in arena the other day...got my ass handed to me. But if i was buffed and saw him in cz...it would've been a fun match, and trust me i wouldnt run, i fight to the death...its only 50 NP :lol:

ReiRei

yes pls go human and bring your knife

AviT

there are some clans work together in pk and lvling

Jediay

Ares seem to be clashing more instead of running , not lik old days

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast