Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Diez - We need 2-3 good clans (Humans)

This is a discussion on Diez - We need 2-3 good clans (Humans) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; FUQING INBREEDERS had to say it again :lol:...
Page: 4

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

FUQING INBREEDERS

had to say it again :lol:

Trii

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    Should i go human and make a clan?
    NO i think most of us prefer to kill u

i think thats why most orcs come human to...ROFL :lol:

p.s. and towning is for pussies.....my 4 year old little girl dont even town....so whats that say about all you pussies who do [/b]
    it says that ur the mother of ur daughter

cRuX

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

Should i go human and make a clan?

NO i think most of us prefer to kill u

i think thats why most orcs come human to...ROFL :lol:

p.s. and towning is for pussies.....my 4 year old little girl dont even town....so whats that say about all you pussies who do
    [/b]
    Or she can't type /town :P

Banned

Originally posted by Greygoose
    i think it happen on both sides.....when im chasing an orc they run towards orc golems....then stop turn around and start to fight me, right when they start to redball they run until their hp regains, come back...and try again, and over and over. but most of the time...i dont run away unless its will, or any other good rogues with good uniques, other then that i chase after them till they realize that i want to 1v1 them. AND if im running i usually wait till like 2 rogues left chasing me, then i take them out, or try to. *i remember me and zink and kinshi (our leader) just us three and we took out 3 party's at dm's then they tried to come back at the same time, and we still tooked them out. good times * *

But.....i dont pk no more, only pked on FD like 1 or 2 times. thats y my NP remained constant for the past 2 months or so. DOnt have the time to log on nemore, and if i do log on, its basically nothing, like 5 min later i get bored and log off...dont find it interesting...think im going trough a mid-game crisis. LOL.

i was fighting undefined in arena the other day...got my ass handed to me. But if i was buffed and saw him in cz...it would've been a fun match, and trust me i wouldnt run, i fight to the death...its only 50 NP * *:lol:
    add karpsu to the list h43r: h43r: goodgun baba

Karpsu

^_^ I was expecting to see FountainHead in the movie of yours. Didn't.

Anyways, on-topic. I like the occasional 1v1 and if I see someone trying to have one on me I usually stay and fite, unless I am out of potions or such. I remember I tried to 1v1 TempesTs like 3 times in 30 minutes, didn't go too well though. :rollseyes:

And I lub when I get to fight a bigger party with Fountain. B)

EDIT: Noticed that the topic wasn't about 1v1's so I guess I had nothing on-topic here. :P

Banned

p.s. and towning is for pussies.....my 4 year old little girl dont even town....so whats that say about all you pussies who do
    [/quote]

how so does it make me sound like a mother.......makes me sound like a parent....which could be man or woman :blink:

Minuska

Default Re: Diez - We need 2-3 good clans (Humans)

Originally posted by Forsete
    I posted about it on ranking forum for about a year ago, didnt got much response..

Everytime I go pk, I see loads of humans, but they act like a bunch of chickens without heads, running around attacking those they shouldnt attack..

Make 2-3 clans and show the others howto fight. This only have to last a couple of months, then ppl can go back or remake their clans, or keep those new clans, and give orcs a run for their money.

Anyone got another idea, howto turn this chicken farm around?
    I have an idea Forsi... Maybe you should start by discussing something like this on clan forums first... To let your clanies know this.. How can you want humans to coordinate when you are not able coordinate not even with own clan?

Aserne clan member for last 13 months

[quote]
    I posted about it on ranking forum for about a year ago, didnt got much response..

Everytime I go pk, I see loads of humans, but they act like a bunch of chickens without heads, running around attacking those they shouldnt attack..

Make 2-3 clans and show the others howto fight. This only have to last a couple of months, then ppl can go back or remake their clans, or keep those new clans, and give orcs a run for their money.

Anyone got another idea, howto turn this chicken farm around?
    I have an idea Forsi... Maybe you should start by discussing something like this on clan forums first... To let your clanies know this.. How can you want humans to coordinate when you are not able coordinate not even with own clan?

OUCH!! :lol:

OFG

[quote]I have an idea Forsi... Maybe you should start by discussing something like this on clan forums first... To let your clanies know this.. How can you want humans to coordinate when you are not able coordinate not even with own clan?

:wub: :wub:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234