Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

K2'S RESPONSE TO BBB COMPLAINT

This is a discussion on K2'S RESPONSE TO BBB COMPLAINT within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; * Contact Us * Find a BBB Better Business Bureau * For Consumers * For Businesses * For Charities and ...
Page: 1

applejacks

* Contact Us
    * Find a BBB

Better Business Bureau

* For Consumers
    * For Businesses
    * For Charities and Donors
    * About Us
    * News Center

Better Business Bureau
    Start With Trust

Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties of Southern California

Get a Company Report:

Complaints
    File a Complaint | Check Your Complaint
    >> More Services
    Email Address:

Password:

Complaints
    Check on or Respond to a Pending Complaint
    Membership: Apply Online
    >> More Services
    Complaint Details

K2 Network
    14252 Culver Drive #A-355
    Irvine, CA 92604
    Phone: (949) 870-3100

(EDITED OUT PERSONAL ADDRESS AND NUMBER)

We are in the process of reviewing your rebuttal to the company's response and will forward it accordingly. You will be notified if the company provides a final response to this complaint.

Complaint ID: 98354595

Complaint Classification:

Complaint Description - Posted 11/7/2008 4:06:29 PM

Game is full of bugs, all experiance quest are not working, Juraid Mountain is bugged, servers almost empty at times, tired of not gettting what i paid for,, evil wizard spawn in cz is bugged and theres nowhere for mages to experiance at that is a good for high lvls

Complaint Summary

Exspansion is full of bugs

Resolution Sought

Fix the bugs with a major patch, get rid of the cheaters permanatly

Additional Information

Date Problem First Occurred:
    10/29/2008
    Product or Service: Online gaming commmunity that is supposed to be fun
    Model Name or Number:
    Date Purchased: 11/6/2008
    Order Number:
    Amount In Dispute: $0.00

Company's Response

Company's Initial Response - Posted 12/12/2008
    Hi (NAME REMOVED). Thank you very much for the feedback. This information can also be submitted through our Knight Online forums (http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_en/index.php) where we have a dedicated Community liaison that regularly interfaces with the game team to pass on such information. As for your concerns, please do be assured that we are working diligently to get the expansion (and all of Knight Online) as bug free and as smooth of an experience as possible. With the case of computer software, and MMOs in particular due to the dynamic and constantly changing nature of them, it can never be *completely* bug free. However, when an inconvenience is encountered due to a bug, that is when our Customer Support staff comes in to help resolve the issue and get you back enjoying the game as it was meant to be. Thank you for your patience with us, and please do feel empowered to post on our forums at any time.
    Initial Response Summary
    The player has valuable feedback which we will forward on to the game team. Also brought attention to the Knight Online forums, an excellent location for such feedback.

Consumer's Rebuttal

Consumer's Rebuttal - Posted 12/17/2008
    Hi i appreciate your response but I pay for this game every month and since the release of forgotten frontriers there still hasnt been any fix in the bugs, because of the bugs mages are uselsss in game so we cant lvl, if this game isnt fixed soon i wont be reknewing premuim until it is, I pay good money for a service and exspect to receive a top quality product, this is the only game i have known of that is this full of buggs and cheats. amd its pointless being a legit player when u do a cheater forgiveness program and allow all the banned chaters back into game, i along with alot of other players will not be reknewing out plat premuim until this issue is fixed. also the game is supposed to be enjoyable and something needs to be dont with the racial barrier between american and other players, if u cant understand someone how can u play with them. , the server is dead please fix this game befrore its too late

Company's Final Response

Final Response
    The complaint is waiting for the Business to respond. No edit is allowed at this point.

* Privacy Policy
    * Trademarks
    * Terms of Use

© Copyright 2008 The Better Business Bureau of the Southland, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

nutsackatak1

good job. piece of shit k2.. this game is going to shits and when it does it will be too late to fix

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Your complaint is pretty stupid and obvious. You could of at least thought it out and used correct english.

TigerTodd

.......good luck

Banned

Your complaint is pretty stupid and obvious. You could of at least thought it out and used correct english.[/b]
    +1 to that shıt.

BBB complaints are not only pointless, but if ur gonna make a complaint, at least run that shit through a spell checker.

nutsackatak1

More of a point than complaining to the company itself it seems

dont like the game? quit....

If you guys knew what some players get of BBB complains you wouldn't say they are pointless. I won't write details, but I don't see pointless that after a few complains about it K2 "restores" an item which really never existed in your inventory.

Anyway a few "legit" +9 have never affected the item balance on the servers

lime

Thats an awful complaint full stop, as said above you should of at least used a spellchecker.

applejacks

Thats an awful complaint full stop, as said above you should of at least used a spellchecker.[/b]
    enough said , i never askd for a english lesson, just close the topic pls

dont like the game? quit....[/b]
    +1 every post is against the game if u dont like it only quit

Zaczaco11

Your complaint is pretty stupid and obvious. You could of at least thought it out and used correct english.[/b]
    that what i was thinking the whole time i was reading through this.

A complaint like that will receive no accurate or correct answer because there is no real question in there. "Fix the bugs pls" is what they've ignoring on the forums and is a bad way to submit complaints because the answer will always be the "we're working on it" which isn't a wrong answer. Maybe if you had complained about inactive Game masters and the recent ignoring of the community forums it would have wielded a much more useful response.

Banned

i find funny people that complaint about k2 and then they dont do nothing... at least this guy tried...

If u know better english, if you find stupid what he wrote well then go make your own ticket otherwise gtfo

good job mate, i sent also a complait there about illegal items and im still waiting an answer.. I made a topic here in general chat and the same people that everyday say "fuk k2" "fuk gm" are the same one too lazy to send a freaking ticket.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

always apreciate ppl that try to do smt good

cRuX

i find funny people that complaint about k2 and then they dont do nothing... at least this guy tried...

If u know better english, if you find stupid what he wrote well then go make your own ticket otherwise gtfo
    good job mate, i sent also a complait there about illegal items and im still waiting an answer.. I made a topic here in general chat and the same people that everyday say "fuk k2" "fuk gm" are the same one too lazy to send a freaking ticket.[/b]
    Do me a favor and quit breathing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast