Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

** Diez ** Where do the high levels XP ? And Where ?

This is a discussion on ** Diez ** Where do the high levels XP ? And Where ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Where does everyone XP ? Its been like 9 months since Ive played, and I want to come back. The ...
Page: 1

_Boomsheeka_

Where does everyone XP ? Its been like 9 months since Ive played, and I want to come back. The problem is, I dont ever see people XPing when I would normally XP. There is always action on the weekends, but its nice to grind out a few % points every night. Im a 78 priest currently statted as buff / heal. Im in the mood to grind out a few more levels, and Im a good party guy when im with the right people. YOU WILL NOT DIE WITH ME. I just do not know where to go with the new FF shit. I need some guidance

I have a couple of questions...

** Are there any peeps that are from west coast USA that want to XP a few hours every night ?
    ** Are there any posts that explain all the good stuff with the new expansion ?
    ** Has everyone already done the quests from Eslant that look like good XP to me, or are there better areas to XP ?
    ** Please dont tell me to 'just quit this stupid game', because I will not, ever.

Thanks

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

only in CZ, Boroo, Dark Stones, Titan! that nonstop

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

Where does everyone XP ? Its been like 9 months since Ive played, and I want to come back. The problem is, I dont ever see people XPing when I would normally XP. There is always action on the weekends, but its nice to grind out a few % points every night. Im a 78 priest currently statted as buff / heal. Im in the mood to grind out a few more levels, and Im a good party guy when im with the right people. YOU WILL NOT DIE WITH ME. I just do not know where to go with the new FF shit. I need some guidance

I have a couple of questions...

** Are there any peeps that are from west coast USA that want to XP a few hours every night ?
    ** Are there any posts that explain all the good stuff with the new expansion ?
    ** Has everyone already done the quests from Eslant that look like good XP to me, or are there better areas to XP ?
    ** Please dont tell me to 'just quit this stupid game', because I will not, ever.

Thanks[/b]
    move to ares ';-]

miami

quests are bugged in partys umm what people mainly exp on is boroo and Dark stone in cz theirs where u will see all gg's

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

quests are bugged in partys umm what people mainly exp on is boroo and Dark stone in cz theirs where u will see all gg's[/b]
    thats where we exp on ares too ';-]

killluminati

are you elmorad or karus, during ur time karus is kinda dead so it may explain a bit, most xp goes on in cz tho

Banned

Question

are you elmorad or karus, during ur time karus is kinda dead so it may explain a bit, most xp goes on in cz tho[/b]
    yeah, since exp is more in cz then eslant ';-]

_Boomsheeka_

im Elmorad

Most xp in Diez goes on in cz booro, sometimes cz ds when theres too many raids but most xp parties die at your evening time :S

_Boomsheeka_

im Elmorad

Banned

Question

im Elmorad[/b]
    nation transfer.

best exp is moradon worms

CZ booros, titans, or ds.
    best exp is moradon worms[/b]
    WHAT A JOKESTER LOL LOL LOL

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

DUDE! YOU ARE SOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT FUNNY!

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

funny 3 yrs ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast