Differances i saw between being human & orc (ARES)

This is a discussion on Differances i saw between being human & orc (ARES) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hehe, just bored and wanna make a topic about the differances i saw through the past few days after i ...
Page: 1

Default Differances i saw between being human & orc (ARES)

Hehe, just bored and wanna make a topic about the differances i saw through the past few days after i become human (i will returm to orcside again)
    * Harder to realise the hiding green small orcs hiding near the trees ready to bomb your ass :P (compared to tall yellow human paper mages)
    * So less sins at orc side which walks together and rapes you at 1v3,4,5,6
    * Orc Warriors Seemed to be a lot tougher than the human ones though (DontTouchOnlyWatch tanking 50 paper mages with one healer)
    * NyChris = Zero , _SomethingSmells_ = Lordos as damagewise Chris hits 900-1000 with spike like Zero and _SomethingSmells_ hits 13xx like Lordos, Need to visit my neighboor country for some items imo :P
    * And one last thing i didnt realised when i was an orc is SWeeT clan has good organisation at Wars

Too many noob human.

I mean you can see lots of +8 stilettoed +1 paper armored lvl 30 noobs in cz at human side, they are free kill. On Orc side there are less noob like this :S

PriesTesS

Orcs have better stat points.

Human female priest: 70 dex.
    Orc female priest: 60 dex.

And there's a lot more noob humans to kill then orcs. Untill this thing was in power up, u had times when there were no orcs to be found... so no pk.

SirKnight

Orc mages > male mages
    Ors rogues > female rogues
    Orc warriors > male warriors

:rollseyes:

gtaguy

orcs have alot of skill but get raped when its 1v30

talonz

Originally posted by gtaguy
    orcs have alot of skill but get raped when its 1v30

1 v 30 happens on both sides but it seems that when the orcs gank the humans 30 v 1 theres alot more players above lv 63 in that zerg, id love to be able to have a duel with rogues like runfasterwithaknife, hacunamatta (spelling sucks <^>) ghostface and the new green blood onslaught (not a pre organised fight) with out having their pesky mates come n gank me in the back but it never happens

Luc1fer

I guess being give a sence of superiority,

with the excpetion of few sins on ares human side , every one else just illisions and tries to kill u , yet after everting said and done i stand on top victorous that is the fun part

Ps : u will need a lot of spike to take 4.3 k hp buffed

nfw

no you dont paddy(urun) hits hard and has skill and onslut (hits hard acid poting skill) ;P

Humans have the sexiest lvl 58 priest arround.

badginga

Default 0.o

well in human side 1 of the only things that i see realy good is the xp that we can have!
    theres partys 24/7
    and they dont blame as orcs to join noobs into partys! or high lvl guys going into noob partys! everything is xp! if you can have it in 1 day maybe you get it in 2 or 3 :P
    in cz the history is diferent! orcs are organized and are alote stronger and whit skills
    (the humans ...... not realy! and they are always in buffs! so that makes it even easyer)
    so the thing is!
    --human side! xp big time!
    -- orc side :wub: all the rest!!
    and i love my grean ass whit shell ----like a human im so ugly :blink: