Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hailan Rising Closed Beta / Trailer

This is a discussion on Hailan Rising Closed Beta / Trailer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, Mods, please move this thread to the appropriate spot. I just wanted to let everyone know that closed ...
Page: 1

CaliMaestro

Default Hailan Rising Closed Beta / Trailer

Hi all,

Mods, please move this thread to the appropriate spot. I just wanted to let everyone know that closed beta registration for Hailan Rising is now live at
    Hailan Rising - GamersFirst

You can also see the first of a series of trailers that is coming at
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYFqepBtNlQ]Hailan Rising - Human Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks all!

-CaliMaestro

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

Not that i wanna go down on you, but how do u expect anyone to sign up after the betrayal from G1 in every single game?

I just can't see it can you?

You might have created the best game ever but u and all in gamersfirst simply have not cared what so ever when it comes to other titles published by GamersFirst.

Because of this simple reason im not going to sign up, nor try it out on official release

Little archer Senior Member

hahahahaha NOBODY IS GOING TO PLAY THAT SHIT

maybe ashet

Bad timing

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

let me see better screenshots and im down to try it

Validating

who shoots dragons with flaming arrows

Quote Originally Posted by sexyswed View Post
    Not that i wanna go down on you, but how do u expect anyone to sign up after the betrayal from G1 in every single game?

I just can't see it can you?

You might have created the best game ever but u and all in gamersfirst simply have not cared what so ever when it comes to other titles published by GamersFirst.

Because of this simple reason im not going to sign up, nor try it out on official release

Actually G1 didn't make shit, mgame did. G1 just simply provided horrible service for a good game which resultez in it being killed.

Another K2 product? No thx!

I learned my lesson by having to beg for 2 months in order to get my items/coins restored after getting hacked on KO.

No matter how interesting a game may seem, I'm never gonna play it if it's run by a company with such shitty customer support.

You for real Cali? Might be the best game in the world but as far as I'm concerned, you wanna go kick the fvck out of those cvnts higher up in G1 than you that has created so much hatred towards anything to do with K2/G1. Give me back the $143 K2/G1 have stolen from me in the last 2 years, and give me an apology then i might......no w8, keep it and go FVCK yourself BB.

I will try it just because of the effort I see from you. FYI I hate your boss like everyone else. He seems like a greedy douche.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    maybe ashet
    The problem with KO goes deeper than hosting. Its pay2win. Its NoLife2Win.

I like Hailan Rising not being pay2win.
    I like scoring systems to avoid nolife.
    I like no leveling.
    I like constant changing content.
    I like developers interacting with the community.

People are just wrong thinking no customer support ruined knight online. It was customer support giving out ultra items without investigation that ruined USKO. And they stopped customer support to stop it. That also didn't work.

EUKO will have to succeed where USKO, KOKO, JPKO, MYKO TWKO all failed. Its time to blame the game.
    Last edited by ashet; 10-11-2011 at 05:53 AM.

I will play this, whens beta??

Ignore Me Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    I will play this, whens beta??
    I hope everyone with strong opinions on game balance joins closed beta. Our community has so much experience and knowledge. It can spot good or bad PK a mile off. Fixing stuff now is the easiest time. This is not a final product testing server loads its a real beta.
    Last edited by ashet; 10-11-2011 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post
    I hope everyone with strong opinions on game balance joins closed beta. Our community has so much experience and knowledge. It can spot good or bad PK a mile off. Fixing stuff now is the easiest time. This is not a final product testing server loads its a real beta.
    What I liked about this game is that it looked just like darkfall PvP wise, I played DF and I loved it but I lagged to much there, so i am atleast give this one a try and see how it goes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast