Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Gangsta leaving KO

This is a discussion on Gangsta leaving KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well everyone, it was fun while it lasted, haven't even played for a year yet and I'm already leaving. I ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

Well everyone, it was fun while it lasted, haven't even played for a year yet and I'm already leaving. I had a good time playing, made a lot of friends, and I think this game was really fun for the most part. I'm getting too busy now with school and especially basketball, so I gotta move on and stop playing. I'm letting one of my friends play the account for a few days, then it'll be sold by the end of this week.

Elegante - My first clan, love you all to death, no matter what happened. You took me in when I was a noob . Ill keep in touch with you guys forever

Eric - Lmfao, remember when I told you about the game and you said it was wack as hell, you ended up playing till 5am that first night xD hahahhahahaha. You were the main reason I kept playing, and I hope you don't quit right after me, keep prawning Dies. Too bad we couldn't make a pk video :P

0nslought - Buster ass, ill keep talking to you on msn. You helped me a lot and we had a good time, make sure to keep in touch son :lol:

Tam and RJ - Was only in your clan for what 1 or 2 days?! haha Yall are cool as hell, I'll try to hop in the vent to keep in touch, I wish you the best.

I know I missed a lot of people, but I dont wanna take 35432523 minutes to write a long post and I hate goodbyes
    Everyone else I missed that knows me, I wish you the best and gogogogo lvl 80

P.S. if you dont have my msn its [email protected], feel free to add me and keep in touch B)

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

lol

no lvl 80 then? ,-,

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

Well everyone, it was fun while it lasted, haven't even played for a year yet and I'm already leaving. I had a good time playing, made a lot of friends, and I think this game was really fun for the most part. I'm getting too busy now with school and especially basketball, so I gotta move on and stop playing. I'm letting one of my friends play the account for a few days, then it'll be sold by the end of this week.

Elegante - My first clan, love you all to death, no matter what happened. You took me in when I was a noob . Ill keep in touch with you guys forever

Eric - Lmfao, remember when I told you about the game and you said it was wack as hell, you ended up playing till 5am that first night xD hahahhahahaha. You were the main reason I kept playing, and I hope you don't quit right after me, keep prawning Dies. Too bad we couldn't make a pk video :P

0nslought - Buster ass, ill keep talking to you on msn. You helped me a lot and we had a good time, make sure to keep in touch son :lol:

Tam and RJ - Was only in your clan for what 1 or 2 days?! haha Yall are cool as hell, I'll try to hop in the vent to keep in touch, I wish you the best.

I know I missed a lot of people, but I dont wanna take 35432523 minutes to write a long post and I hate goodbyes
    Everyone else I missed that knows me, I wish you the best and gogogogo lvl 80

P.S. if you dont have my msn its [email protected], feel free to add me and keep in touch B)[/b]
    i cant believe this day has finally come. P/C lvl 71 sin 460k NP anyone wanna buy? lol. gl in RL homie. i know we gonna be workin out together this summer and shit. gonna be crazy not to make all the "uber" +8 items with u anymore. ill never give the secret method away and yeah i played that shit til 5 a.m. got like lvl 1-25 in an hour or sum shit. haha. good time indeed. stay up son Diez wont be the same without you. ill keep clownin the turks for you. but yo P/C or S> lvl 71 sin 460k NP gogogogo buy for U$D sum1

Alright eric we&#39;re going socal 2moro morning and beating this busters ass till he dont quit h34r: u cant quit fool :S You havent given me itemlyers yet :S dis fucking blows i only bought the priest so we cud do bosses and pk and shit =\ now ur buster ass leaving... I&#39;m throwing a rock at ur car nigga >< ah well... was a good run while it lasted u said u wud quit b4 but u were bsing and never turk u seriously =\ But the sad day has come knew something was fucking fishy when u left for Bball and aint come help me do bosses =\ tonight zzz ah well w/e man nice to have known u and hell yea keeping in touch via msn nigga! :P bust on holy tez and them other fools some more xD Gl in RL man u better go to NBA now u aint playing KO -.- NO MORE MISSED SHOTS BIOTCH!

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Good bye nub and gl with all... Now try and go get some b-ball skillz

Flonne

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

your forgot me baba y ys miss you

Nuu my brother...ur bro back from Iraq?

i thought u said u were gonna start expin... :P

<3

Good luck IRL and have fun

good bye and good luck bro

Cocaine

Good luck IRL Gangsta.