Disabled email change... is there a safe way to trade accs now?

This is a discussion on Disabled email change... is there a safe way to trade accs now? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well since you can't change emails is there any way to trade accs without getting fucked over?...
Page: 1

DannyTheMalignant

Well since you can't change emails is there any way to trade accs without getting fucked over?

whiteboy

if, if the owner has the email account, he can give you both info, and you can get the account and he cant change password anymore cuz you can use forgot pass

DannyTheMalignant

Cheers ^^ (Y)

shane88

doing it that way isn't 100% safe though hopefully k2 bring the email change feature up soon

i wouldn't trust taking the email from the owner though even if u get full details and change all most email providers will allow him to retrieve it automatically and if not that easily done through customer supports

if i was u and u trade account and email i'd work on getting customer support to change it manually for u asap

DCSHOEMAN2K4

How about this. Dont baba shop, make your own character and lvl him yourself, crazy idea I know, but thats what I did and it worked!