Need some help. Paypal question.

This is a discussion on Need some help. Paypal question. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright if you receive money from someone via paypal, there are charges if i am not mistaken. I was wondering ...
Page: 1

Default Need some help. Paypal question.

Alright if you receive money from someone via paypal, there are charges if i am not mistaken. I was wondering if anyone could tell me exactly what % they take out as a charge? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by wiseman View Post
    Alright if you receive money from someone via paypal, there are charges if i am not mistaken. I was wondering if anyone could tell me exactly what % they take out as a charge? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

has been around 4.084 -4.122% for me in transactions that involve 25.00-165.00 USD.

dont be soft just use wu and watch your money get raped

FearsNoOne

i heard 4% also

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

It's common practice to have the sender use payment owed option and you pay 0 fees. The sender is charged minimally.

it is 4% , i looked back at my past transactions and did the math.

if u do paypal just charge extra 4% on ur sales as most people "forget" to pay fees.....

Normal payment:
    Cross-border transactions (select your country): https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...r-fees-outside
    Domestic transactions: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...g-fees-outside
    Fee calculator: http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm

Personal payment:
    It varies depending on where the money is sent from and to.
    From my experience it is $0 (no fee) if sender and receiver are in the same country (I'm from Israel), about 0.5% for most international transfers, and 4-5% for payments sent from certain countries such as USA & Australia.
    Note that personal payments cannot be sent from certain countries such as Peru.
    Last edited by Yoav; 03-01-2011 at 04:35 AM.

TayeuleEsti

It all about where u and the other person are. If its in the same state or province, fees are almost nothing...

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

if you nose around your paypal you will find the sales charge for your area on it