Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

DisciplesofEvil and ApostleofEvil

This is a discussion on DisciplesofEvil and ApostleofEvil within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A nice little discovery was found by a little friend of mine on official forums. LOOK WHAT MY EYES CROSSED ...
Page: 3

Manboy101

A nice little discovery was found by a little friend of mine on official forums.

LOOK WHAT MY EYES CROSSED ON IN PUS :
    [/b]
    A PENTAGRAM IN KO OMFG.

A Pentagram was the exact symbol that one of these clans had. SO do armor enchant scrolls.

@Moe: You have no fucking clue what you are talking about, just shut up, stop making a fool out of yourself.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

A nice little discovery was found by a little friend of mine on official forums.

A PENTAGRAM IN KO OMFG.

A Pentagram was the exact symbol that one of these clans had. SO do armor enchant scrolls.[/b]
    K2 remove those wicked/ToS Violation Scrolls I feel offended.

mrmagic2008

so a GM from Diez server comes onto Ares server and starts banning a clan? I smell some corruption going on.

Banned

the names are evil ! just like evil wizards ...

some GM probebly got payed or something for doing this ?

Manboy101

there should be a disclamier after anything Moe posts "DO NOT TAKE SERIOUSLY"[/b]
    Thats going on my sig xD

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

dumbest thing i have ever seen from k2

Banned

A PENTAGRAM IN KO OMFG.

A Pentagram was the exact symbol that one of these clans had. SO do armor enchant scrolls.

@Moe: You have no fucking clue what you are talking about, just shut up, stop making a fool out of yourself.[/b]
    If you think I have no clue what I am talking about why are you writing long paragraphs arguing against me. It takes me 2 minutes to write my short post which are facts taken from the TOS. The question was why is the name offensive. I answered it was offensive because it is similar to the NPC in the game. You on the other hand are writing your life story arguing that I am wrong and then complaining why I am still participating in this thread. It's funny. It's kind of like an oxymoron. It makes me giggle.

Manboy101

The reason I am telling you that don't know jack squat is cause you don't shit behind the story. Oh wow, similar name to an NPC, thats the biggest load of bullshit that I have ever heard.

All your doing is being K2's little butt monkey and just stating stuff from the ToS, big fucking whop dude, I know how to read the ToS and I accepted it.

Heres some facts for you dumbass that you have completely ignored this whole time:

1. In the End User Agreement, it says The Company reserves the right to delete, change, or require you to change, any vulgar or otherwise offensive Name, please tell me, where in the bloody hell does it say that they have the right to delete/change the name cause it is similar to an NPC?

2. The clan has been around since PRE-KE, if they wanted to delete/change the bloody name, why wait till 4 years after the fucking clan got created?

3. Your name shouldn't be moemoneyman, it should be "K2's little butt money" all you are doing is stating shit from ToS, that doesn't prove jack.

as a founding member of doe (i paid the 500k back in ko) this is the saddest thing i have seen now time to clear some stuff up

1. we where royal knights 3
    2.the clan was one of the oldest if not the oldest from KO not this k2 rofd iceage bs
    3.we lost over 3 million np due to this.and 3 cape quests and all the deaths to the dragon

after year of pking and lvling up and standing afk in elmo over the past 4/5 years including beta
    i think that im going to leave usko for good im speaking as my self ravenfox the rouge and warrior

below is the conversation between the fag gm and payper(doe leader)

here is the thing if he(the gm) was from ares then he would have know that we alway went afk in that spot

the fact of the matter is that he showed no respect whatsoever buy disbanding our clan even if the ares(ko)

population thought we where a joke we still where royal knights and fuking did everything that all of you did

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

as a founding member of doe (i paid the 500k back in ko) this is the saddest thing i have seen now time to clear some stuff up

1. we where royal knights 3
    2.the clan was one of the oldest if not the oldest from KO not this k2 rofd iceage bs
    3.we lost over 3 million np due to this.and 3 cape quests and all the deaths to the dragon

after year of pking and lvling up and standing afk in elmo over the past 4/5 years including beta
    i think that im going to leave usko for good im speaking as my self ravenfox the rouge and warrior

below is the conversation between the fag gm and payper(doe leader)

here is the thing if he(the gm) was from ares then he would have know that we alway went afk in that spot

the fact of the matter is that he showed no respect whatsoever buy disbanding our clan even if the ares(ko)

population thought we where a joke we still where royal knights and fuking did everything that all of you did

[/b]

I don't think any clan that has lasted that long is a joke :mellow: Doesn't matter your rank as knights, if a clan can stay together for THAT FUCKING LONG, then they're definitely GG imo.

I don't think any clan that has lasted that long is a joke :mellow: Doesn't matter your rank as knights, if a clan can stay together for THAT FUCKING LONG, then they're definitely GG imo.[/b]
    thanks for that but i have made my choice im going to go play eq2 bb ko

Wow instead of taking the time to ban speed hacking lvl 80's in war today or in cz ALL DAY, or maybe banning all the macro farmers in Morodon ALL DAY, or spending time helping all the people who are having problems, K2 decides "this" is an issue of importance, really ridiculous.

Remember when Rabia was spelled Labia and for how long...come on!

Banned

Well i am neutral.

K2 does have rules. Thing is if one GM looked at your clan name and said nothing wrong. 2 years later another GM came along and seen something wrong with it. PM'ed you, he got no response to he took it to the next level and disbanded clan. Nothing wrong with this.

Or lets say a GM never seen your clan name. A newly hired GM is very excited and gets to work checking clan names. He sees yours and so he finds the name inappropriate and does what he was suppose to do. Your argument is that the clans have been made for years. Well his argument could be is that if i would have seen it earlier then i would have cleared this mess up earlier then you would not have had that big of a impact on your loss.

Could have said some stuff better and gave more examples but when your thinking of alot of stuff at one time and real fast. When you try typing what you though, it never comes out the same.

Sorry for your loss. I know i would not want something i worked hard for to be taken away.

Banned

The reason I am telling you that don't know jack squat is cause you don't shit behind the story. Oh wow, similar name to an NPC, thats the biggest load of bullshit that I have ever heard.

All your doing is being K2's little butt monkey and just stating stuff from the ToS, big fucking whop dude, I know how to read the ToS and I accepted it.

Heres some facts for you dumbass that you have completely ignored this whole time:

1. In the End User Agreement, it says The Company reserves the right to delete, change, or require you to change, any vulgar or otherwise offensive Name, please tell me, where in the bloody hell does it say that they have the right to delete/change the name cause it is similar to an NPC?

2. The clan has been around since PRE-KE, if they wanted to delete/change the bloody name, why wait till 4 years after the fucking clan got created?

3. Your name shouldn't be moemoneyman, it should be "K2's little butt money" all you are doing is stating shit from ToS, that doesn't prove jack.[/b]
    Oh god, not another life story.

The fact is your clan name is similiar to the NPC in game. Therefore it was considered "offensive" to K2. And as per the TOS, anything that they find offensive will be changed/removed by them. I am not here to argue why they changed your clan name after 4 years; I am simply stating that it is reasonable that they changed it now.

Manboy101

I am not even in the clan retard. Again, get your facts straight before you post something, cause the fact of the matter is, you don't shit about what you are talking about. You're really good at kissing up and copying shit from a document that I have already read so props for that :lol:.
    The reason I am telling you that don't know jack squat is cause you don't shit behind the story.[/b]
    Really all that needs to be said.

Reasonable my ass, you're really good at kissing up, you know that? K2 doing what they do best, screwing people over.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast