Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

DisciplesofEvil and ApostleofEvil

This is a discussion on DisciplesofEvil and ApostleofEvil within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There has been a clan in girakon for over 7 months with the name CumOnYourFace... I don't understand their priorities....
Page: 4

There has been a clan in girakon for over 7 months with the name CumOnYourFace... I don't understand their priorities.

There has been a clan in girakon for over 7 months with the name CumOnYourFace... I don't understand their priorities.[/b]
    Yet Syndicate suffered and lost tons of NP + clan bugged for 2-3 months.

This is K2, so go figures

SillyHo

Moe shut the fuck up already. They didnt get the clan disbanded because it was too close to an NPC name. They said they found it offensive. The pentagram on the 2000HP buff scroll is worse than their names of the clans. Bipenis I think is probably the most offensive weapon name. But do a touch of research on the games background and it mentions hell enough times. Two of the better bosses are located in the abyss for crying out loud, let alone what a Balrog is. This was a mistake made by a lone GM, not done by K2. Now the question is, will K2 be "man" enough to admit it was a mistake and fix it.

I dont see why the names are offensive?! If they are that offensive make a rule so u cant make clans with those "words" in!!! Yet another clueless GM

Mooshoo

There are 2 items in the game that have pentagrams, the 2000 buff scrolls and the necklace dropped by Ultima. And the names you had are direct derivatives of ingame monster names. If you have Korlash on your server as a GM try and get hold of him, he is a very reasonable person.

Good luck.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Theres a clan on Edana called 2Girls1Cup. Idk how long...but still, that's pretty fucked up. Unless they're not as active and they're not noticed.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Theres a clan on Edana called 2Girls1Cup. Idk how long...but still, that's pretty fucked up. Unless they're not as active and they're not noticed.[/b]
    I used to be the clan leader of 2Girls1Cup on Olympia... It was a long time ago lol

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I used to be the clan leader of 2Girls1Cup on Olympia... It was a long time ago lol

[/b]
    rofl, thats awesome, I wonder what other nasty clan names there are?

This reminds me of the pfil days hahaha

Banned

Theres a clan on Edana called 2Girls1Cup. Idk how long...but still, that's pretty fucked up. Unless they're not as active and they're not noticed.[/b]
    why should k2 care about that? it would be so fuked up if they got dispanded for that. its nothing wrong whit 2 girls and 1 cup can´t rly be so offending.

Manboy101

Its confirmed.

Apparently, making sure that everyone has a non-offensive name, if more important than banning speedhackers, wall hackers, dupers, gold farmers etc,

LightPriest

loll 2girls1cup !! xD good job :P

Seems unreasonable to disband a 3-4 year old clan to simply change it's "offensive" name. This was a mistake but unfortunetely they have no responsibility to rectify because of the tos being so subjective to something like "offensive". Hope they will fix this but it will be totally up to them :/

There does seem to be some double standards with item names ingame, if they stand by your clan name being "offensive", which they pretty much can't if they say KO doesn't have the exact same offensive symbolic names on items in the game itself. Hope this isn't one of those cases where the person in charge makes a judgement error then feels too proud to simply fix it once it's apparent.

GL

p.s. bipennis is an actual weapon irl..spelled with 2 "n's" i believe. Theres zero offensive there

why should k2 care about that? it would be so fuked up if they got dispanded for that. its nothing wrong whit 2 girls and 1 cup can´t rly be so offending.[/b]

You don't think it's offensive cause you don't know what it is...lawl. Sick and offensive to say the least.

i personally think that the scariest part about this whole situation is that, With all the other illegal shit going on in the game the gm has the time to look at a clan name and consider it offensive. Maybe he was a lone new gm fair enough. But wtf you can't tell me that there weren't koxpers in moradon, people speed hacking or numerous other far worse of for the game offences being committed. All i can say is what the fuck. Scuse my french. Good luck at getting your clan fixed up. To all the people saying blah blah they disregarded the tos, gfto please. ty

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast