Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

DisciplesofEvil and ApostleofEvil

This is a discussion on DisciplesofEvil and ApostleofEvil within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i am neutral. K2 does have rules. Thing is if one GM looked at your clan name and said ...
Page: 5

Well i am neutral.

K2 does have rules. Thing is if one GM looked at your clan name and said nothing wrong. 2 years later another GM came along and seen something wrong with it. PM'ed you, he got no response to he took it to the next level and disbanded clan. Nothing wrong with this.

Or lets say a GM never seen your clan name. A newly hired GM is very excited and gets to work checking clan names. He sees yours and so he finds the name inappropriate and does what he was suppose to do. Your argument is that the clans have been made for years. Well his argument could be is that if i would have seen it earlier then i would have cleared this mess up earlier then you would not have had that big of a impact on your loss.

Could have said some stuff better and gave more examples but when your thinking of alot of stuff at one time and real fast. When you try typing what you though, it never comes out the same.

Sorry for your loss. I know i would not want something i worked hard for to be taken away.[/b]
    dude are you a retard or something. Their clan name was ApostlesOfEvil. Very similar in fact, to some of the names given to monsters in game. if this is offensive to a GM, why are there still apostles, evil wizards and fallen angels etc.

Nothing Wrong with this?? you fuking joking?

EndOfStory

Either way u see it,the problem is that ppls have different values..some might get offended on nothing..i myself im a christian but for God Sake i wont start burning for blasphemy everyone that think different. use common sense pls ,we are talking about a damn idiotic FANTASY game,populated with creatures from hell and heaven,based on the eternal fight between good and evil..how stupid a person could be to do something like that and not to realize the whole damn game is based on this???
    Moe said that the name is similar to an npc????Oh,kmon the game is swarming with names similar to npc's,and im talking about Ares only,God knows how many more are on other servers!Also,on the pms; that GM didnt said anything about that,he just found the name offensive!
    Btw,its abit hypocritical to bring word in here about the TOS and Eula dont you think ?Its KO4life,"the money maker"forum afterall,where peoples that have under 200-300-500 posts are sent back to official forum by the majority and are not trustfull!Not a flame or something,just my point of view..

Anyway,i for one would be offended by names like this,for example:

That is close and personal,and its not about a name related to a FANTASY game!

Just my 2 cents

Greets
    Vid

Sahabi

Thumbs up

Deciples of Evil and Apostle of Evil breaks the naming Policy and is offensive?
    What about these Officail KO Names?
    • Temple of the Devil
    • Hell Abyss
    • Hellsgarem Event Server
    • Hell Blade
    • Hell Fire
    • Devil's Marble
    • Fallen Angels
    • Evil Wizards
    • Apostles
    • Apostle of Piercing Cold
    • Apostle of Flames
    • Hell Hounds
    • Hell Breaker
    • Hellish
    • Hades
    • Hellis
    • Bipennis
    • B.astard Sword
    • Wrist Cutter
    • Defender of the Lord
    • Holy Water
    • Holy Water of Temple
    • Prayer of God's Power
    • Bless of God
    • HP Scroll 2000 (Picture of Pentagram)

Banned

dude are you a retard or something. Their clan name was ApostlesOfEvil. Very similar in fact, to some of the names given to monsters in game. if this is offensive to a GM, why are there still apostles, evil wizards and fallen angels etc.

Nothing Wrong with this?? you fuking joking?[/b]
    It's not smart to just quote someone calling them a retard. You have to realize k2 can do what ever they want. It has been shown before this topic that k2 can do what ever they want when they want even if you/the community does not approve of it. The GM never said anything about offensive. Now maybe i guess yall got a CS ticket reply from GM saying reason why was because the clan names were offensive. In the PM's it said they were illegal. You can not argue with a GM. If they say do something and you argue and don't do it you will suffer the consequences.

Sahabi

The Clan leader was AFK at the time of the pm from the GM. The reason quoted was indeed "Offensive Clan Name," even Linus confirmed this to me. But this "offensiveness" is fucking bullshit!

Where is K2's logic!? They can name stuff Evil, Devil, and Hell, but if us CUSTOMERS do it, it is offensive? What is wrong with these people!!!!?

agendas

ouch that stinks but that conversaion with GM is key and very nice as well :P i say post it on official and we all take bets on how long til its gone

sorry for clan loss im sure it will get resolved though KO staff (not necesarily K2) is good at appeasing their big mistakes

j3ster555

sorry for what happened.. i still do not understand as to what problem does K2 have satanism? It's something which some people believe.. and as far as I know there's nothing in the TOS which says YOU got to be of this religion to play this game and YOU can never ever follow or even think about other religion or beliefs.. Any Da Vinci fan loves the pentagram.. and on top of that it's a symbol of a country's flag.. I guess you can ask K2 whether they consider even that country as offensive lol..

Deciples of Evil and Apostle of Evil breaks the naming Policy and is offensive?
    What about these Officail KO Names?
    • Temple of the Devil
    • Hell Abyss
    • Hellsgarem Event Server
    • Hell Blade
    • Hell Fire
    • Devil's Marble
    • Fallen Angels
    • Evil Wizards
    • Apostles
    • Apostle of Piercing Cold
    • Apostle of Flames
    • Hell Hounds
    • Hell Breaker
    • Hellish
    • Hades
    • Hellis
    • Bipennis
    • B.astard Sword
    • Wrist Cutter
    • Defender of the Lord
    • Holy Water
    • Holy Water of Temple
    • Prayer of God's Power
    • Bless of God
    • HP Scroll 2000 (Picture of Pentagram)
    [/b]
    u forgot hellblood

also on diez we had tormentors for how long with the pentagram as a symbol for there capes nobody did say anything then

sorry to see your clan got disbanded for the name

@ moe man u always keep up flaming maybe u should try to relax moore and ignore topics that u would post flames in perhaps
    also how is the letter going?? still no actions?

Manilas

Originally posted by 'Linus'
    K2 <3s you.

Just because we had to disband your clans doesn&#39;t mean we&#39;re not doing anything to help you out. But we needed action at the time and your clan leaders weren&#39;t responding to our requests for a new name. THEREFORE: please have your clan leaders send me a PM on the forums so we can get you back up to speed. I need to know character names and what you would like the clan name to be now.

Thank you everybody!

xBlitzKriegx

Yea it was a pretty stupid move on K2&#39;s part, hopefully they fire the GM and try and remake your clan to where it was

Sahabi

Call me bitter if you want (because I am).

I worked my butt off to get Justice for the Deciples of Evil and Apostles of Evil disbanding. So far to the point I get kicked from Moderating. And Linus stands here with all of the glory?

Well, sorry to be a thorn in your side Linus, but when I was begging and pleading for DOE you only had this to say to me:
    Linus Yesterday, 09:39 PM

Both the "of evil" clans were offered a chance to change their name but didn&#39;t respond. Their names never caused a problem before, but now they have, and it was put to us to act promptly and decisively. Disbanding the clan was the only remaining option.[/b]
    So please don&#39;t rub this in my face anymore, with you standing here taking the glory for something I worked so passionately for, while you guys were willing to "Unpin" the original Topic, stand with Customer Support in Closing our Tickets, trying to shut me up in the Moderating Forum, and have me removed from the Moderating Team. You guys even deleted my Signature with a quote of the End User Agreement.

Soldiers die so the General can get the glory. I guess this fits here with you and me Linus.

Call me bitter if you want (because I am).

I worked my butt off to get Justice for the Deciples of Evil and Apostles of Evil disbanding. So far to the point I get kicked from Moderating. And Linus stands here with all of the glory?

Well, sorry to be a thorn in your side Linus, but when I was begging and pleading for DOE you only had this to say to me:
    So please don&#39;t rub this in my face anymore, with you standing here taking the glory for something I worked so passionately for, while you guys were willing to "Unpin" the original Topic, stand with Customer Support in Closing our Tickets, trying to shut me up in the Moderating Forum, and have me removed from the Moderating Team. You guys even deleted my Signature with a quote of the End User Agreement.

Soldiers die so the General can get the glory. I guess this fits here with you and me Linus.[/b]
    pwnt.

Sahabi

Cool

pwnt.[/b]
    I know! ROFL :lol:

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Sahabi, you have done a great job but unfortunately you got k2&#39;ed just like everybody else but guess what you worth for better To be honest I don&#39;t even understand why people try to become a mod at Offical forum...I can&#39;t believe that just to prove themselves right K2 is going to rename everything in the game that has to do with "Evil" "Satanism" instead of saying they screwed it up... Just wow

and im sure clan leaders/members of DisciplesofEvil and ApostleofEvil will give you a credit since you&#39;ve done everythin you could in your power

Brun

I used to be the clan leader of 2Girls1Cup on Olympia... It was a long time ago lol

[/b]
    Lmfao

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast