Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

DisciplesofEvil and ApostleofEvil

This is a discussion on DisciplesofEvil and ApostleofEvil within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; JT, the Bipennis has been around KO forever. It is one of those random drops from random noob mobs. Nothing ...
Page: 7

Sahabi

JT, the Bipennis has been around KO forever. It is one of those random drops from random noob mobs. Nothing special about the weapon, except for the name.

Banned

Once again,read again the pm between clan leader and GM and see the reason for disbanding them...it didnt mentioned anywhere about beeing similar with npc's name...I quote: "this type of satanic names are not allowed in this game"...thats what that idiot said!!
    Sometime,i think u're kind are on forums just for the pleasure of flames lol :lol:

Greets

PS And oh,about 2girls1cup...TY Lord,not everyone is familiar with that lol[/b]
    You shouldn't use satanic names then. According to their TOS, its their decision on what is deemed appropriate and what isn't. Furthermore, according to K2 your clan names were inappropriate. Granted K2 tends to go overboard but you signed the TOS. Why can't we just follow the rules? Why can't we just be good? Why can't we just get along guys? Is that so hard? K2 is your friend.

Sahabi was probably fired because he wasn't being objective. As someone said, he was trying so hard to bring "justice to these clans". His job is to moderate. Is he a fucking lawyer? These clan can't bring "justice" for themselves? K2 always does good for the community.

SillyHo

Moe you are beginning to make me believe in conspiracy theories now....I will be the first to say you are Linus in disguise here to look at what happens on KO4Life.

On a serious note, get off K2's wang already. Everyone knows about the TOS and yes, it is up to some interpretation. The problem is with say 14 different GMs there shouldnt be 14 different versions of offensive. These clans accurately pointed out many references in game with satanic or religious symbols and names all brought on by K2. They should not have had any problems then with clans names also having some references to the same.

Banned

Moe you are beginning to make me believe in conspiracy theories now....I will be the first to say you are Linus in disguise here to look at what happens on KO4Life.

On a serious note, get off K2's wang already. Everyone knows about the TOS and yes, it is up to some interpretation. The problem is with say 14 different GMs there shouldnt be 14 different versions of offensive. These clans accurately pointed out many references in game with satanic or religious symbols and names all brought on by K2. They should not have had any problems then with clans names also having some references to the same.[/b]
    However, they pointed out "many references in game with satanic or religious symbols" because they were trying to get their clan remade. Thus making their argument biased. Biased arguments are inefficient. =(

I am telling you guys, K2 is made up of humanatarians.

creiken

JT, the Bipennis has been around KO forever. It is one of those random drops from random noob mobs. Nothing special about the weapon, except for the name.[/b]
    I played myko for about 2 years and never got one :angry: they should make those a less random drop

However, they pointed out "many references in game with satanic or religious symbols" because they were trying to get their clan remade. Thus making their argument biased. Biased arguments are inefficient. =(

I am telling you guys, K2 is made up of humanatarians.[/b]
    This guy has to be working for K2 to be be making these kind of comments. Wow...just wow.

Banned

woah there badboyz, it was supposed to be a hush hush secret. Shhh

But to be honest, I am just a fan of K2. K2 is awesome. K2 helps abandoned puppies in Malaysia. K2 has even donated money to Africans suffering from HIV. Those advertisements you see on television, those are sponsered by K2. You are asking me to stop being "K2's dog" but that is my opinion about them. They are great. Without them, there is no Knight Online. Take a look at LSKO; it sucks horribly. We have corrupted GMS, people openly shouting dupe methods, and macro everywhere. Therefore, I ask you isn't a forum supposed to be a place where you can share your opinions. My opinion doesn't necessarily have to agree with your opinion. Heck, you can even flame me for sharing my opinion. But let me warn you guys, flaming just leads to hate. Therefore, you shouldn't flame. Lets love? Aliright.

Over a week ago, everyone loved Linus. Now everyone hates him because he was just doing his job? Sounds to me like you guys are selfish people.

Why can't we just get along and discuss this terrible ordeal in a "civilized" manner.

JDgarth

woah there badboyz, it was supposed to be a hush hush secret. Shhh

But to be honest, I am just a fan of K2. K2 is awesome. K2 helps abandoned puppies in Malaysia. K2 has even donated money to Africans suffering from HIV. Those advertisements you see on television, those are sponsered by K2. You are asking me to stop being "K2's dog" but that is my opinion about them. They are great. Without them, there is no Knight Online. Take a look at LSKO; it sucks horribly. We have corrupted GMS, people openly shouting dupe methods, and macro everywhere. Therefore, I ask you isn't a forum supposed to be a place where you can share your opinions. My opinion doesn't necessarily have to agree with your opinion. Heck, you can even flame me for sharing my opinion. But let me warn you guys, flaming just leads to hate. Therefore, you shouldn't flame. Lets love? Aliright.

Over a week ago, everyone loved Linus. Now everyone hates him because he was just doing his job? Sounds to me like you guys are selfish people.

Why can't we just get along and discuss this terrible ordeal in a "civilized" manner.[/b]
    +1 moes right like usual xD

DeathInTheNight

Sounding like a cult or a devil worshipping faction just don't cut it for K2.
    It kinda sux that you can't call the clan what you want but it was bound to offend some ppl, even though it may not even crossed the mind when it was made.
    Religion is the biggest fuck up in the world ( srry to any religious ppl but its true ), its the bigest cause of wars on the planet, and just coz ppl dont have the same faith, well we know about the far east.

But technically (even though nuttin to do with DOE/AOP) devil worship is a religion, so does that mean K2 are biast? And could it be used against them?

gandalf

Religion is ment to unite all people on the planet in peace...But we're humans, we always fuk up the concept..

Manboy101

@ Moe

Bullshit.
    You are so full of it that its not even funny

Once again, the tag comes into play.

####Do not take seriously####

Banned

Just read that topic and seriously sucks

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Religion is ment to unite all people on the planet in peace...But were humas, we always fuk up the concept..[/b]
    Wow, thats a really great way of putting it. That's getting siggied. xD

gandalf

Fixed some spelling errors :S

On topic :
    I have seen far worse names in this game that were never warned,banned...I know that clan and it sux what K2 can do sometimes guys.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567