Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Discription Ko player in real life

This is a discussion on Discription Ko player in real life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Andy 23 work as an IT Helpdesk Consultant for a company called EDS Enjoy modified cars and usually play KO ...
Page: 10

Andy
    23 work as an IT Helpdesk Consultant for a company called EDS
    Enjoy modified cars and usually play KO in my spare time :P

Wac

hmm
    i'm 14 yers old in 9 th grade
    from israel :X
    and my name is yev :X

The name is Chris, I live in New Brunswick Canada and I am 19 years old. I am quitting my old part-time job and getting a new one at Tim Hortons or something due to it being total bs, working twice as long as I should with no overtime pay and they expect me to buy all their cleaning supplies n so on. I am currently staying with my mother saving up cash from work(I am wasting half of my pays lol) for when I move out to get my own place and I love to play mmorpg's.

My online name Metalkon came from StarCraft in the map making Clan KoN a few years back, and I loved playing Runescape untill I got muted for a bs reason. I am also one of the richest players in that game, I could prolly get atleast $5,000 if I ebay the goodies which I wont since I respect the company and I would prolly get 0wned with a ban pretty quick knowing Jagex and I like keeping a non-rule breaking name.

anonym1ty

Felix:
    anonym1ty: i play this game cuz is more funny kill players like u in cz :lol:

and good 4u if u have a lot friends in game, turn on cam e make one msn party with then ...[/b]
    lucky for me i quit awhile ago

also, if you really don't care about the people of KO, why are you even on the forums telling us who you are in your real life? The thing i don't understand is, you're stressing how you don't make friends in a game that revolves around party/team play.

im SÚrgio from Portugal
    25 years old
    im in the air force
    dont play so mutch becouse my wife wont let me :P

Apocalyps2

I'm 17 getting 18 this year
    I'm from the Netherlands Amsterdam ftw

I was studying some sort of Law but i didnt like it so i stopped, now i am trying to get into the airforce (already have been declined for pilot because of eye foot coordination) and if airforce isnt working i will try to get into the police.

I love judo i am now green belt and i have my graduations soon so i am going for blue ^^
    I played basketball and soccer and i have been in a chess team ( yes i can play chess so what?)

Single atm but u never know what the next day will bring

EthoSx

anonym1ty: i just say what i have, not who iam ... and relax man its a forum game, sorry for webcam joke.

and YESSS i dont need friends here, i need partness to lvl me up!

party plz? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phosgene

ill be 16 this year .
    live in Israel , a musician and a drummer . i play with my friend's band and im kinda glad about it .
    still study at school , 10th grade & ex-computer gamer....thats about it i guess

uuuuum about me my name is cartierre i live in wisconsin umm im 16 gotta kid on da way
    CHECK MY MYSPACE[/b]

cz ownage ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????

TaDaaa

I live in Pittsburgh PA, and work as a senior researcher with University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. My field is pulmonary research primarily lung immunology. I specialize in advanced microscopy (i.e. Two photo scanning confocal)

I have a wife and two boys, which are the love my life. I play this game for relaxation. I also play on two differant hockey teams at the moment, I am the goalie. Hockey is the ultimate stress reliver, everytime I have a bad day I try to get into a game and just slam anyone who comes in my crease.

Questions.

Tez man I did know you were in the philly area, I was out there after school from 2001-2003. Lived across the walt whitman bridge in Deptford NJ, and I worked at Penn. Where is your bar, next time Im out there visiting Ill stop by. Also dont bars in old city cost like 2000% more than they should, just because they are in Old City???

19, 20 later this year. Into second year of 7 years at university studying Audiology.

Played this game for entertainment during a boring period got hooked, quit came back yada yada. No longer play as F9DeviL is perm banned and wont be getting unbanned anytime soon.

I do multisport and triathlons, I'm currently taking part in the junior mens coast to coast and iron man circuits based in NewZealand.

flamthrow

Hmm well to sum it up, I'm 19, live in Belgium(Brussels) and I'm German. Studying to become a translator and I'm currently in my second year out of 5 for a master. Been with my Girl for 4 years and hobby's are basicly Clubbing,Chilling with friends and drinking . Sold my Acc back in November of last year and am slowly leveling up a new one but just to chill with some buddies. Greetz

Banned

Uhm I'm from norway, I am in school atm, 9th grade. I play ko when there is NOTHING else to do, I wont skip any of my work/duties/school for it or nothing

I like to hang out with my friends, soccer, and the list goes on and on and on...

NorwegianVikings ftw

talos99

i get high alot

turtle

15 years old, be 16 in may.... I'm asian/american Hmong ethnic... Short hair, fat.. Lol xD... umm....... 5'10

name : Charles Xiong

I live in eau claire, wisconsin..

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast