Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Discription Ko player in real life

This is a discussion on Discription Ko player in real life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i own a bank...we lend money for commercial and residential homes and business's and many other things....its a smaller branch ...
Page: 11

OzZzZzZz

i own a bank...we lend money for commercial and residential homes and business's and many other things....its a smaller branch of a larger bank

i also own a bar/restaraunt with my brother which is a local sports pub for most part

my bank job is my main source of income with the bar as a investment since it sits on prime location on a major highway with 11 acres just waiting for some large hotel chain to offer us 10 mill....we paid 2 mill i beleive and we have had offer for 5 mill already but i prefer to wait

the bank i love and i would never do anything else in life.....next to being with my wife and kids would come my job[/b]
    ok lols...rich guy :huh:

15 years old, be 16 in may.... I'm asian/american Hmong ethnic... Short hair, fat.. Lol xD... umm....... 5'10

name : Charles Xiong

I live in eau claire, wisconsin..[/b]

Cool another Hmong, im a Vang living in California

Currently 18 yrs old, turning 19 in october
    Studying to become a computer engineer when I hopefully graduate in 2011. I'm on my co-op term where I work for a private company. I live in canada by the way

Lifes

i hustle and smoke.....get pussy from my g/f whenever i want....going no where in life.

that bascially sums me up lol

FattySin

My names Ed, i'm 14 and I live in the Northeastern United States ( Pennsylvania to be specific )

I'm in my Freshman year of High School, and I also take a Computer Maintenence class at a Technical School ( Lehigh Career And Technical Institute ) I'm a procrastinator I must say, and I enjoy doing nothing but KO after I get home from school, homework or not, since I barely ever do it anyways. :lol:

Parque

Yannick, 17 , Live in The Netherlands (Yes the small very cold country)

studying health & care..
    going out, hanging out with friends, having fun, nothing more then an average teenage guy :P

ReiRei

I have idea for knowing other ppl here, what you do in real life. Which country u live, what is your job, salary and so on
    I am 5th year student of Computer Science and also programmer in company. (not k2 :P )
    I live in Poland.

Who are all of You [/b]
    I live in the United States.
    I am a restaurant manager for a major restaurant chain, where I train general managers and help in all recent acquisitions. ie. corporate takes over a store from a franchisee and it is in poor shape and I stay there until it is in the top stores, then move on to the next acquisition. Basically, I get paid to be a bitch, and get paid well for it.
    I have 4 children, and one grandchild.
    I play in Diez and in clan Shinigami.
    Oh, and my name is Marianne.

I'm ex player Soultaker, 24 years old From belgium, I'm already 2 years in Belgian army.
    Doing now box, kick-box, thai-box, mix-fight and jiu-jitsu.

I was leader of Daydreamers.

even I quitted I'll be always a daydreamer ^^

and I wish all people who I knew good luck

TonyHazard

I'm 26 live in the US, and work as a firefighter/paramedic and use ko as my outlet from the daily stress, (well, should say the stress of working every 3rd day ) but I love the job and can't think of anything other than maybe a helicopter pilot that I'd rather do.[/b]

OUTLET FROM STRESS?!

ReiRei

only if i can beat your ass[/b]
    can you be my daddy Tez...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011