Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Discription Ko player in real life

This is a discussion on Discription Ko player in real life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Myself... i'm one of those "laid back after school" people atm. Done high school, dont plan on doing anymore ( ...
Page: 2

Banned

Myself... i'm one of those "laid back after school" people atm. Done high school, dont plan on doing anymore ( for my own reasons ) and work/sleep ^_^ Sure I dont make tons of money but I enjoy my job which is all that matters at this time

Btw, if you sold that lot for that much $, i'd sell the bank to or quit it If I had that money I aint working I wouldn't need anymore to get along[/b]

well if we sell the lot i get only 40% cause my little brother gets 60% and i think we both planning on buying or opening up a nightclub in center city philadelphia which is called old city side of philly...its the are where all the swanky lounges and clubs are....higher prices drinks and food.....minimum there to open will be investment of 10 mill and really we will probably need close to 15 mill

i prefer to keep re investing and working to retire sooner and leave my kids and future generations of my family with a estate so that they dont have to do what i did but can if they choose to

also if i really wanted to sit around and do nothing now i could comfortably....i do have many other investments that return a rate of 10%+ on my money anually

Finished electronics technician school 3 months ago, and now works for the state train electronics workshop aka DSB. Salary is average, but since its not a private company the environment is outstandin ^^

For the teenagers out there, study hard while u have the chance and get a nice job afterward

Banned

Finished electronics technician school 3 months ago, and now works for the state train electronics workshop aka DSB. Salary is average, but since its not a private company the environment is outstandin ^^

For the teenagers out there, study hard while u have the chance and get a nice job afterward [/b]
    my 2 and half year old son loves trains....everything about them...he goes nuts when he see him....and he has tons of miniature sets

I'm 26 live in the US, and work as a firefighter/paramedic and use ko as my outlet from the daily stress, (well, should say the stress of working every 3rd day ) but I love the job and can't think of anything other than maybe a helicopter pilot that I'd rather do.

I am a redneck. That basicly sums me up.

Software Developer and Team Manager work for GE in Mexico, travel to Canada and the US for some projects and soon I'll be working for micro$oft @ home

my gf wanna marry me... wtf

Kiler666

there is no winner or looser in this topic, it is not competition like ko onlife :P

btw. tez, if u r so rich, why u was selling kom items in this game which ofc destroying this game ?? u didnt have enf cash ??

ps. i am soo happy that so many ppl write in this topic

I live in dETROITTTTTTTTTTT where the playas play and the ballas ball and the announce always shout DETROIT BASKETBALL

ima hustla recently started my own business so i guess i dont really have a job but im rich bitch

i don't play ko no more for like 6 months but well im 16 still go to school 11th grade :>

blackholesun

I am from israel and I am a full time gay .

PFK

im 18, i put in car spray booths as my job, just applied for police school , after 10 weeks i do my exam hopefully i get in , i play about 3-4 differant sports, aussie rules footy , cricket, tennis, wouldnt call fisihng a sport but its good fun

Banned

there is no winner or looser in this topic, it is not competition like ko onlife :P
    btw. tez, if u r so rich, why u was selling kom items in this game which ofc destroying this game ?? u didnt have enf cash ??
    ps. i am soo happy that so many ppl write in this topic [/b]

i see ur still stupid but ok i will entertain your comments

i didnt know ...when i found out i stoped and i only sold like 5 things ever for him to friends with discounts for my friends

learn ur facts before u open ur mouth please

also i never said i was rich...i see me as well off

and money doesnt and didnt but my happiness......my wife and kids did that for me

PFK

tez can u be my dad plz

Aluzion

Im turning 19, my parents are my stability as I see the world is a harsh place to live in and I wont leave till I believe I have a good foot to step on. My mother is just like Tez except she makes her money in dirrent ways not investment but as in hospitals ( She is in Doctor Training ). I am taking my year off highschool to work at different job and see what I would really like to do in life. I have 4 years of programming at my hands from highschool classes and my sciences which will help me out if I dont pursue programming for a career. ATM im working for a steel industry making a lot of $$ more then some office jobs as somehow I lucked out on supervisor ( been there 4 months but worked my ass off and still do ). I live in Canada near Toronto, I have a GF and have been with her nearly 2 Years. I dunno wat else to say unless you want to know my life story LOL..

hope this is a good read. me and my gf just bought a 2006 pontiac pursuit if that counts as anything All the highschool kiddies, listen and do well in school. It really does pay off.

I'm from Poland, turning 26 this july. I'm on final year of med school. I also work at clinical research for 2,5 years now. I'm happily married since june 2006 :wub: . U may know my wife from game- she played mage Devinsin and currently she plays another mage- Tomasz. No kids atm but maybe this year ^^

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast