Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Discription Ko player in real life

This is a discussion on Discription Ko player in real life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I live in Oxford and work in a hospital called "The Nuffield Orthoaedic Centre" I work with 7 surgans running ...
Page: 3

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I live in Oxford and work in a hospital called "The Nuffield Orthoaedic Centre" I work with 7 surgans running the outpatiants list and looking after the IT in an office with 8 ppl. It's fucking boring an dI get to spend most of my day reading the net but the pay is good and I get shit loads of holiday.[/b]
    musum

ur from england?

KirbyKommando

I'm from Belgium, 18 years old and currently studying Multimedia & Communication Technologie

WDF HOW DARE U SAY FISHING ISN'T A SPORT U MOTHER FUCKER

my grandpa spent 50-60 grand on a pond (more like a fucking lake) jus so he could fish when he wanted cuz the lake they fixed at was sold and some bitches built houses around it xD

Banned

tez can u be my dad plz[/b]

only if i can beat your ass

PFK

ya u gotta point, the way i fish i take fishing to the next lvl, should be 1 of da extreme sports :P

DragonFire

I am in school at the moment. Just finished semester 1 of grade 11 ^_^.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

I am from israel and I am a full time gay .[/b]
    i think this thread is about what ppl DON'T really know :lol:

I live in the states, attending High school currently. Don't have a job, I'm one of the "lucky" kids I guess who has parents with a bit of money. I don't have any solid plans for what I'd like to do after high school, but college is definitely something I plan to work through, then after that, Med-school. Oh, and I'm 16.

Banned Senior Member

If you dont have solid plans for after high school Shurt, then why did you mention Med School >< You wont be done school for another 10 years or more ^^

boomersooner

Well, I&#39;m not a well known player here at all but I have been a gamer for many years starting with Doom, as a Beta Tester. I think I may also win the award for being the oldest KO addicted player at 40, maybe not.

I have been self employed as a Real Estate Appraiser and Instructor for the past 10 years working from my home in Oklahoma. Founder of the recently formed "I&#39;ll Not Pay K2 Another Freaking Dime Until They Fix Their Freaking Game From Koxpers, Dupers and Cheaters And The Like" club.

ty

tolgahan

y am ys from turky . y am 21 . y am ys pro duper .
    y am have a BMW , 10 houses
    anyone wants a mercedes gift ? np for me

maybe i am 21 and sleeping all he day until i go to army.
    sleeping all the day , playing ko , sometimes technical support for internet cafes and earn money and buy cips, kola again sleep
    i dunno which job i ll do after army maybe i sell gbs :P

Iam 30 years old, came to the states more than 2 years a go, i live in an small town called mccall idaho, im still in vacations since month an a half. i work as a carpenter, i got a degree in bussines administration in peru, but construction if u have some skills its a good money, im planning to move to australia next year for studiying purpose, i love all about multimedia designer, im working for it .
    I already sold my acc a noob sin called chusco, it was prolly the best decistion i made in a long time, my life changed a lot lol met a girl been snowboarding everyday and having tons of fun since that happened.
    I still got my mage called telurica but im not playing cause im visitng my family in utah, but ill keep the mage just in case.

MotoCross

im 17 years old a white/latino i sell many stuff rims,dub,crack u name it ohh and bootleg movies
    when i go to school i rob psp&#39;s,ipods and sneakers in the future i wana be Crack cocaine Dealer

Banned

Well, I&#39;m not a well known player here at all but I have been a gamer for many years starting with Doom, as a Beta Tester. I think I may also win the award for being the oldest KO addicted player at 40, maybe not.

I have been self employed as a Real Estate Appraiser and Instructor for the past 10 years working from my home in Oklahoma. Founder of the recently formed "I&#39;ll Not Pay K2 Another Freaking Dime Until They Fix Their Freaking Game From Koxpers, Dupers and Cheaters And The Like" club.

ty[/b]
    where are u from...i can add you to our approved appraisers list if u send me over your info and e&o and also a resume with state cert

very cool

DragonFire

ty[/b]

dude there is lots of people that have you beat :P in age that is.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast