Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Discription Ko player in real life

This is a discussion on Discription Ko player in real life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sup! I readed all the posts arround here so i decided to post my own too. Im 21 years old, ...
Page: 4

WARP

Sup!
    I readed all the posts arround here so i decided to post my own too.
    Im 21 years old, im on the last year of Engineer Informatic @ UAL ( Universidade Autonoma de Lisboa ) gonna end it at april/june.
    Currently i live 30km near Lisbon, a vile named "Vale Da Amoreira" which is a bad zone arround here, lots of drug addicts fuking this up, but im not against drug addicted ppl, im agaisnt retarded actions that sometimes these ppl do.
    Well..gonna put some new shit on my car soon, so im saving some money for it. I got a Mazda 323F 1600 130bhp, im gonna change the engine soon to a 1800GT Turbo, not only the engine..it gonna change lots of things, direction bar, and brand new Potenza 195 tires for now.
    Part of what i do on day after school is smoke weed and talk with some girls about dirty shit hehe =D ( i guess most of ppl with the average of my age does this too)

edit: This is a picture of my car, i took this pic arround 5 mounths ago, but now it looks the same.

Sweet

I am a simple 18 year old college student trying to survive. :P I attend classes at the University of Minnesota: Duluth, currently enrolled in the Electrical and Computer Engineering and Computer Science programs (double major). My hometown is in a suburb of Minneapolis, one of the larger cities in Minnesota, that's where I attended high-school. I graduated third in my high-school class out of 465 and was captain of the Knowledge Bowl and Mock Trial team. Here at college I have no job ( ), I study hard and hope to do... something... some day... need a programmer Tez??? :P

blackholesun

i think this thread is about what ppl DON'T really know :lol:[/b]
    Then I am partly gay oke baba ?

Rayne_of_death

24 years old
    Live in the states, Full time mother, Lovin my daughter, Kickin her father out of my life currently. That's about all. I am very boring, I guess...

McJames

I live in Florida, and im studying 24/7 just got into college...

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

18, puerto rico, pre-vet student at college
    moving to the states in a bout 3 years to finish my vet program.

shelliebelly

Im 17 lives in Belgium, just finished skool as computer programmer.

Working at a computer store wich gives me tons off $$$ since my age ^^

And im going for my own computer store in the future, thats it...

I'm 21 years old, I work in a club on thursday's/fri/sat nights, it's the best visited club in the netherlands, and biggest Hollywood

www.hmh.nl

Ehh... yeah i go to college for about 19 hours a week.

My life rocks.

WARP

I'm 21 years old, I work in a club on thursday's/fri/sat nights, it's the best visited club in the netherlands, and biggest Hollywood

www.hmh.nl

Ehh... yeah i go to college for about 19 hours a week.

My life rocks.[/b]

Club? That´s netherlands! U should work on a cofeeshop haha =)

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

im 18, from naziland and my job is being a full time male pregnant

Psy

Schrotti stfu. You already told us that your gf supports you and your daughter

MillionVoices

im 18
    live in NYC
    I go to college. <-its my job
    wanna move to florida soon, boring out here.

99% off you havent met me ingame ( i think you should thought)

I am a boy from belgium, 16, studying psycologie, cultural sciences and filosofie ( and offcourse all the basic subjects such as dutch, english, french, german, maths, nature sciences, history, art history, art class, musical education and some more, can&#39;t think of them yet) the year before i studied economie - languages, wich is basicly the same as above, accept i have economie instead of the firt 3 mentionned and no art class/musical education. I quit studying this because micro economie does not interest me, and that is what this year would have been all about. I would like to become a teacher, because i like working with children, and i believe that good teachers do exist

I am not a really sportive person, although i do run about 5 km&#39;s with my dog everyday and, well thats about it, my summer/winter hobbies are windsurfing in the summer, snowboarding in the winter. I like playing ko for the people i know in the game. that about sums it up

my favorit subjects are english / psycologie

there ... ty for reading ...

robintjeuh2 ( ingamename) out

Im 15 (Nearly 16) Scottish, I work most of the time through a familly company so i work more than KO cuz i like it ^^

K2 Stole my money and wont give it back

Currently signing up for college for oil engineering as i find it intresting

I weigh xx Stones xD and i am 6ft

Zink

My name is Daniel. I&#39;m currently 14 years old and a freshman in highschool just trying to pass his freshman project which is a requirement to graduate. I do not have a 4.0 (i know disgrace to asians) but i have a 3.9

I live in the United States and more specificly Washington state. I&#39;m pretty much just the typical teen...school, friends, homework, and sleep.

Also when i&#39;m not at school or with friends i do like to play on my xbox 360 and if any of you guys play halo 2 or gears of war pm ur gamertag sometime

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast