Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Discription Ko player in real life

This is a discussion on Discription Ko player in real life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am from israel and I am a full time gay .[/b] I love it Im a 22 year old ...
Page: 5

morax

I am from israel and I am a full time gay .[/b]
    I love it

Im a 22 year old uni student at Loughborough in England. Going to Finish in summer of this year and look for a job - i study Business Studies and Information Management so it shouldnt be too difficult finding a job with a decent enough salary.

I play Morax in game, i havent played in a while due to study etc and the fact the game is never going to be as good as the old days with Mee Devile Chus etc but nevermind

Thinking of maybe playing WoW a bit after exams are finished!

P/S Yes Rayne is boring!

I'm a college basketball player, and I still have 2 more years of school. Don't know where I'm gonna go next year, depends on how i finish out these last 5-6 conference games. Im in the toughest conference in southern california for JC's, so me averaging 15+ points, 3 assists, 4 rebounds and 1 steal is pretty damn good.

ChosenAngel

from Puerto Rico

18 year old finishing up last year of school

made over 20 characters got em all to 50ish but got bored of em

decided to stay playing ChosenDragon (assistant of HaZarD) trying to get 60 already xD and have a 57 priest that would be for dcz if i ever decide to gear him :P

_Priest_Of_God_

Im high school senior just turned 18 (woot got my credit cards all maxed out allready) work at target down the block ftw pays for premium and thats bought it :lol:

hmm i am Greygoose

im 17, about to turn 18 in june. About to go to college, which i already got accepted into. <3 Going to major in Architecture and minor in business managment. I work at a Pizza place right now, really good pizza. Not like your ordinary pizza but gourmet pizza quite expensive. Got me a nice car, but cant drive cuz i got no permit and going to wait till im 18 to test for it. I am vietnamese, i live in Fort worth, texas!!! im 5&#39;8 and like 125 pounds, yes i am skinny.
    I loveee cars, especially imports....got me a civic with rims, wide body kit, angel headlights, intake, etc.

I like to play tennis, i was on the varsity tennis team, decided to quit my senior year and get a job.

hmm thats about it.

and tez your profession sounds interesting.

DarkSid

Well I don&#39;t really play KO anymore and I guess no one knows me but anyway, I&#39;m bored.

Well, I am a soilder in the Israeli Air Force, F-15I Electronic, can&#39;t tell more details since it&#39;s abit classified, sorry. :P

morax

F15s are for pussies

haha h34r:

If you dont have solid plans for after high school Shurt, then why did you mention Med School >< You wont be done school for another 10 years or more ^^[/b]

Thats just my current plan. It changes every couple of months. And the extra schooling doesn&#39;t bother me, at least in college/med school, I won&#39;t be talked down to, as if I&#39;m somehow an idiot.

morax

Thats just my current plan. It changes every couple of months. And the extra schooling doesn&#39;t bother me, at least in college/med school, I won&#39;t be talked down to, as if I&#39;m somehow an idiot.[/b]
    But you are an idiot

But you are an idiot [/b]

Ahhh, thanks for the encouraging words there morax, I appreciate it and just so you know, when you do decide to come out of the closet about you and schrotti, I&#39;ll be right here to laugh at you :P

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

why u always gotta involve me into that shit shurt?

i mean come on... thats morax.. MORAX, anyone but NOT morax -.-

Stil in highschool.

n Tez gıft some money this way

little_painter

99% off you havent met me ingame ( i think you should thought)

I am a boy from belgium, 16, studying psycologie, cultural sciences and filosofie ( and offcourse all the basic subjects such as dutch, english, french, german, maths, nature sciences, history, art history, art class, musical education and some more, can&#39;t think of them yet) the year before i studied economie - languages, wich is basicly the same as above, accept i have economie instead of the firt 3 mentionned and no art class/musical education. I quit studying this because micro economie does not interest me, and that is what this year would have been all about. I would like to become a teacher, because i like working with children, and i believe that good teachers do exist

I am not a really sportive person, although i do run about 5 km&#39;s with my dog everyday and, well thats about it, my summer/winter hobbies are windsurfing in the summer, snowboarding in the winter. I like playing ko for the people i know in the game. that about sums it up

my favorit subjects are english / psycologie

there ... ty for reading ...

robintjeuh2 ( ingamename) out[/b]
    your information tells mee wee share the same interests, but the 1 hr long conversation i had with u lately only portrays you as mediocre i would distress making you stop persuing and kind of human study sins u lack free though and lack too bee free of judge ment

Reinhard

I am 19 and currently im studing 2nd semester of university. My career is Lic. in administration of technologies of information = administration + computers = what i love . I was studying Industrial Engineer but i realized thats not what i want to be...

From monday to friday after school im mostly behind my computer CUZ i got nothing else to do, i do homework if i have... i go watch tv etc... but in the weekends i go to da club, bars parties etc with my friends.

Just trying to finish this semester with good grades cuz next semester im going to study to another state/city where there is a shitload of girls, partying, friends etc. To Puebla - Puebla.

And about job well.. in Mexico its not usual to work for teenagers when they are studying, if they are working while they go to school is prolly cuz their parents cant afford their school or so..

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast