Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Discription Ko player in real life

This is a discussion on Discription Ko player in real life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm at school. I'm studying software engineering and computer science, and yea. High school. Junior year. Slm'd...
Page: 6

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

I'm at school.
    I'm studying software engineering and computer science, and yea.
    High school.
    Junior year.

Slm'd

Going to Finish in summer of this year and look for a job[/b]
    hey! i thought u gonna finish it in 10 days!!! thats it, im gonna start wow without u! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Pwner4Last

Iam a pimp From the east side in sweden, when iam not in my pimp bar and pimping girls i like to hang out in my house that is 10 meters from the ocean, it has 15 rooms and 5 bathrooms. Iam 25 year old and live in this house all alone, when iam not at the computer i like to write weird messages in the big room. And i also have a BMW 2xxx DeLuXe. Thats enough about me

i'm korean. live in orange county, socal (pretty close to k2's office too ). freshman in college. graphic design major. i'm the laziest motherfucker on the planet. i hate domestic cars. sure your muscle car could kick my ass (twenty times over) but you look like a fucking hillbilly . i drive an acura rsx and its beautiful.

and don't listen to them. high school means jack shit (assuming you go to college) and even then where you went for undergrad college doesn't mean much (assuming you want to go further than a bachelor's). finish your college general ed classes wherever you want. just make sure you get your actual degree from a good school.

edit: i interned at a graphic design firm for a while and then i got fired for doing nothing (fired from an internship :rolleyes). so i'm jobless atm. i think i'll go push carts for target or something

i'm korean. live in orange county, socal (pretty close to k2's office too ). freshman in college. graphic design major. i'm the laziest motherfucker on the planet. i hate domestic cars. sure your muscle car could kick my ass (twenty times over) but you look like a fucking hillbilly . i drive an acura rsx and its beautiful.

and don't listen to them. high school means jack shit (assuming you go to college) and even then where you went for undergrad college doesn't mean much (assuming you want to go further than a bachelor's). finish your college general ed classes wherever you want. just make sure you get your actual degree from a good school.

edit: i interned at a graphic design firm for a while and then i got fired for doing nothing (fired from an internship :rolleyes). so i'm jobless atm. i think i'll go push carts for target or something[/b]

Just play starcraft for a living like every other korean :angry:

MotherRussia

Gangsta
    N o more xD

Zulkir

i live in turkey...i am working as a foreign trade and marketing director of a SME (small to medium enterprise)..i am also a business managment consultant of ITC.

it is easy to say that K2 is a disaster without an analyze

(dont ask me how could i post to forum because i dont know.we have 2 servers in company. 1 for internal network and the other for net. maybe this one has some proxy. dunno)

by the way 29 yearsold.

Flay

I live in USA/California near San Fransisco.
    I get payed 9 dollas a week for doing nothing.
    Almost 15, freshmen yr at HS.
    started this game when i was 12.
    :mellow:
    wasted too much time eh ?

I'm in the military, been in the Air Force for about 6 years. I've been to Iraq and Korea. i'm looking to get out soon and finish my biology degree and go to medical school. Life is ok in the military, get paid decent, but i'm ready to move on.

Kiler666

Tez, no offence, u no need to call me stupid, i only know facts from this forum, but .... when u was selling raptor +9 didnt u think it cant be legal ??? u r w8in now sooo long to be sure that your we +3 is legal, and befor u was selling rappy +9 with no problems ?? these two diffrent bechavior cant be in 1 pro legal player .... dont u think ??
    cant be bank owner and robber in 1 person ....

Kiler666

upps i offtopic my own topic :P

tindall

I live in Oxford and work in a hospital called "The Nuffield Orthoaedic Centre" I work with 7 surgans running the outpatiants list and looking after the IT in an office with 8 ppl. It's fucking boring an dI get to spend most of my day reading the net but the pay is good and I get shit loads of holiday.[/b]
    I also live in Oxford...but it's in Michigan in the US

KirbyKommando

Thats just my current plan. It changes every couple of months. And the extra schooling doesn't bother me, at least in college/med school, I won't be talked down to, as if I'm somehow an idiot.[/b]
    Don't be a fool, stay in school !

::Shiri::

You aint kool if you aint in skoowl

32, greek, have lived in Oxford UK for the last 8 years. I came here to study, I liked it and stayed on. Before that I spent a year in Manchester - cool place but the weather was attrocious. A physicist by first degree, I then studied electonics & telecoms engineering and I currently work as a project manager in a market research/consulting company. The job is a bit chaotic sometimes as too many things are going on at the same time and it can be quite stressful, but it is actually good fun.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast