Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Discription Ko player in real life

This is a discussion on Discription Ko player in real life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i dont play ko anymore.. but for the most part i go to school (high shcool freshy ftw) and ...
Page: 8

Well i dont play ko anymore.. but for the most part i go to school (high shcool freshy ftw) and study / play some halo 2 for stress relief during the week.. and on weekends i usually just chill with friends, go to parties, or go out to the movies / random places with my gf.

Canadian

Hello,
    My name is Kareem Mustafa Aljanib Bermandish, I am 14 years old. I enjoy long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners. My friends say Kareem u are gay play this game, so I use old country technique with machete, now no more complain. I say myself Kareem you are cool, you come forum even @ work on Sunday, and have no one talk to facebook or msn. I smile. I am also, post-highschool (18+) music teacher, I am teach two girl 19/22, how to play flute while driving. I smile.

Thank you!

Talking

Hello, my name is Arik Rotem (friends call me Eric as well :P). I am from Isreal, still in school. took 2 majors, physics and chimstry. Studying every day every houer. I don't play anymore KO because of school. My desire in life is to be engineer and for now I must Study4Life and by the way after i finish school i want to come back and play WOW.

my name is Polo B) i live in france and i am 16,5 year old . I am still at school ! And i'm willing to be a doctor !

KirbyKommando

Hello,
    My name is Kareem Mustafa Aljanib Bermandish, I am 14 years old. I enjoy long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners. My friends say Kareem u are gay play this game, so I use old country technique with machete, now no more complain. I say myself Kareem you are cool, you come forum even @ work on Sunday, and have no one talk to facebook or msn. I smile. I am also, post-highschool (18+) music teacher, I am teach two girl 19/22, how to play flute while driving. I smile.

Thank you![/b]
    LOL you made my day :lol: :lol: :lol:

My name is Shawn and i am 26 years old and live in Massachusetts. I play KO with my wife Steph and she is a stay at home mom. We have a beatifull 5 year old daughter named Julia. I am a finance manager at a car dealership, and have been doing this or selling cars since I was 17 years old.

baba

KingOfPika

My name is Shawn and i am 26 years old and live in Massachusetts. I play KO with my wife Steph and she is a stay at home mom. We have a beatifull 5 year old daughter named Julia. I am a finance manager at a car dealership, and have been doing this or selling cars since I was 17 years old.[/b]
    hey is ur wife name Stephanie? and last name starting with C?

I live in USA, just turned 17 last month, im a junior in high school. Jobless atm, need a job fast :lol: I want to go to college but with current i don't know about it :lol: and i like Video games specially RPG/Action/Racing and love anime too.

DeX

lol ^_^

your information tells mee wee share the same interests, but the 1 hr long conversation i had with u lately only portrays you as mediocre i would distress making you stop persuing and kind of human study sins u lack free though and lack too bee free of judge ment [/b]
    ingame me is so different from real me ... u have no idea h34r:

I_JuST_OwNed_U

HMMM...well im 18, MARRIED and have 1 KID yes i start young, but im happily married to a vietnamese girl named Linh, my daughters name is Serenity, and man is she a handful,

job-Vallet driver oh and it own's
    high school student, getting ready for college
    major-nursing or pharmacist

HOBBY- Freaking IMPORT CARS!!! i'll post some vids of me when i get done turboing my car
    Im a KO nerd like all of yall

oh and my name is Chase

Nice to meet yall all

Jediay

I Live in texas . 18 . just outta high school just started school for software programing . i live with my folks atm make some money making and designing websites . work short shift at a pizza hut for my savings account . own a little night bar/club . rest is private .

I_JuST_OwNed_U

ahah i live in texas too, Ft. Worth

25, project manager. Aussie born chinese currently living in Sydney. Recently got engaged and just quit KO, which was possibly a better decision than getting engaged.

An example of my various online persona include: 18 year old thai boy who offers e-BJ to white men (e.g Festo), payable to paypal.

<3

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast