Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Discription Ko player in real life

This is a discussion on Discription Ko player in real life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My name is Nate. I am 32 years young. I live in Bedford, Texas with my wife Kristal. I have ...
Page: 9

gyrn

My name is Nate. I am 32 years young. I live in Bedford, Texas with my wife Kristal. I have 4 kids total that do not live with us (working on changing that); 2 step children and 2 my own. I work for ACS as a Helpdesk Agent for Mead (the paper company). My wife and I just quit playing KO after 2 years and are now playing WOW. This game has changed my life alot. When I started playing I was a recently divorced, depressed individual and now I am a happily married individual. In game I play multiple characters Megamonos, Gyrn_Warduke, Clawzie, Xaoc, The_Provoker, and sometimes Slaterok. My wife plays Kranky_B and my stepson plays Green_Turd, Red_Eyes, Gyrn_Warduke, and now Kickback. My father 54 doesn't play quite as much and was the original owner of Megamonos. If your playing WOW, we are on the Jaendar server. My char name is Warduke, pm me.

boi_angel

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">names: shin
    level: 18
    nation: japan but residing in cali baby!
    job: shift leader jack in the box, free food.
    clan: the Dormitorio Family
    skills: kama sutra
    weapon: dual wielding spatula, and fryer pan.</span>

Wuzzle

Name is Rachel im 30 and a mum of 3. Live in Australia and work with a company that looks after people with disablities.
    One of the lucky few who have their dream job Well unless i ran my own fishing charter service :P
    Other online games i love playing is MOHAA and as of yesterday BF2 God im hooked :unsure:

Inactive Member

im 17 currently a student in year 12 my last year.
    i do have a part time job as a kitchen hand.
    im thinking about doing a trade wen i leave school sparkie,plum,carp. still thinking about it
    i am happly married with 16 children
    ys good gun

Real name is Adis as forum name suggests. I am studying political science and international law at the University of Toronto, and am excited to attend grad school within the next couple of years! I am 20 years old, turning 21 in June.

EthoSx

Thumbs down

In real life i have a girlfriend, car, apartment, a lot of friends ... maybe for that reason i dont ahve any friend in ko, wast of time make friends here ... and a dont care if anyone flame me, why i need be stressed by one people who i dont now?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

In real life i have a girlfriend, car, apartment, a lot of friends ... maybe for that reason i dont ahve any friend in ko, wast of time make friends here ... and a dont care if anyone flame me, why i need be stressed by one people who i dont now? [/b]

That could be used for a great sig

WARP

knight rider? h34r:

im 18 live in switzerland, my parents are from turkey and i dont work anymore since i know this game..

its like a drug.. you join it first time.. 2nd time.. 3rd týme ýs you ýs have to play

i want to be a barkeeper... i dont know what my parents are going to say about that[/b]
    its a mazda not a corvette =D

Rayne_of_death

Forgot to add (for those that don&#39;t know) My pic is in my sig...

CanIKillYou?

uuuuum about me my name is cartierre i live in wisconsin umm im 16 gotta kid on da way
    CHECK MY MYSPACE

I&#39;m a 28year old/young dutchie doing the problemsolving in and outside logistics for a major distributor of A-brand computers.
    Consists of mostly walking around chatting and doing the occasionally what/why-did-they-f-up-this-time solving...
    And running gameservers on the side ;D

anonym1ty

In real life i have a girlfriend, car, apartment, a lot of friends ... maybe for that reason i dont ahve any friend in ko, wast of time make friends here ... and a dont care if anyone flame me, why i need be stressed by one people who i dont now? [/b]
    hehe, with that mentality why not buy a console and just play that instead. KO is a great game but, mostly because of the people you meet and trust within the game. If you aren&#39;t willing to do that, you&#39;re probably wasting your time here.

23 years old. Played this game since I was in college. Quit after having fun in Edana. In a relationship for 3 + years. Luckily she enjoyed a game like KO with me. On Ares we were anonym1ty and tranquility, cypher - Io and Scarlett, Olympia - trevor and jasmine (names of our cats), Edana - Accurate and Sapphire.

now - Done with college and working on a few things with a friend from the Edana server. recently started up my own internet business, currently developing a social network site with him. Girlfriend is currently finishing up graduate school at age 21.

KO was a great game, had great people but had a terrible company managing it. Unfortunately, the KO community stops for no one When you can&#39;t play for a few days, someone else on the server will be.

Banned

i live with ma parrents, and my 2 brothers

I go to a Boarding School, for a half year more, then im goin to study to become a Officeassistent, will take another 6 or 8 years...

Meantime i play a bit computer, spend time with friends and my boyfriend

cpo4

I am 21 years old soon to be 22...born and bred in the USA! Im a college student finishing up my 2 year degreee of graphic design. Its cool fun but a bit boring for me. I wish I&#39;d hvae gone into sports med. I still prolbably could but it would mean another 4 years of college. I hope to open a business one day and aiming at retiring by the age of 45. I need money to help me start my business and ideas. PLEASE DONATE!
    I started playing KO when diez came about and have been playing ever since. Now I play dcz/dlw only because of the time consumption this game takes from my rl.

-BlessingofLife

EthoSx

Unhappy

Felix:

anonym1ty: i play this game cuz is more funny kill players like u in cz :lol:

and good 4u if u have a lot friends in game, turn on cam e make one msn party with then ...

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast