Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

- Discussion about A Warrior build with laycon+7

This is a discussion on - Discussion about A Warrior build with laycon+7 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lvl73 Full strength warrior loses about 200ap with a raptor 8 going to that build and a fair amount of ...
Page: 2

mordeth

Lvl73 Full strength warrior loses about 200ap with a raptor 8 going to that build and a fair amount of hp i can't remember exactly what my friend said he lost but he only has about 3,700hp unbuffed now compared to whatever he had before. You don't ever have to mana pot for lvling, you can even use the lycaon hammer 7 and a one handed weapon of your choice (he currently uses a deep scar 8) that even on bosses gives all his mana back. The only down side is you will lose a little ap and a little health even if you are full str.

On a side note, bad lamchop go back to your hp build you were insane to kill

Ayman4u

i am 66 and going 67 and am str warrior 100 in hp left in str 247 should i give it try with lyc+5 and tota+7 ? and how much ap i would lose and will i be able still to solo all bosses ;

grzequ

AymanZ, There will be many difference with peoples comments and your own character.

Ap/Hp based on your character level. So people cant make a decent comment about it.

With Lycaon, Your ap will decrease some, but u wont spend money on soul pots again. Which can help you to make alot of money, and help you to re-skill/stat if you did it wrong.

While exping, you will be able to spam sd/howling without mana pot. If u solo things with priest, That would be powerlevel and u can exp easily.

While pking, You will kill same as compared to 2 handed weapon. With one handed weapons u cant do combo easily.Even running combo with R is impossible. In my opinion with dual weild weapons, u can combo easily if you hold down W. And soo hard to escape from it if you dont have lf.

I think its like that.

While exp, its great!
    While pk, thats your choise. . .

2 Handed Weapon with STR Stats
    - Hard to combo
    - Impossible to do running combo
    - Good AP - Good Damage
    - You need to use soul pot, waste of money
    - Hard to use hp pot and survive in cz
    - Easy to kill eslant bosses

Lycaon Stat with some points on INT
    - You lose about 30 str points.
    - Able to spam hp pots.
    - Never waste money on soul pots.
    - Hard to kill eslant bosses.
    - Easy to survive in cz.
    - Pretty low AP, But it allows you to spam R. And hold down W.
    - Easy Combo

Imp, U can hit "R" damages while using lycaon even while doing running combo. If we compare this to warriors skills.

R= %100 dmg
    SD= %300 dmg

It must be like..

2 Handed / 2000 AP with SD = Lycaon / 1500 AP with R+SD * Spam Hp pot and not waste soul pot bonus *

Also I dont think that you will lose 500 AP with 30 str. ( Didnt played warrior much so have no idea ) Maybe 200.

If I were you, I stat myself as lycaon. Cuz easy to combo. So you will hit same damage again. The difference is it will show like 100-300 or one time 400.

Btw you get Hp Pot Spam / Not waste money on soul pots. Also u be able to running combo like roques. I think thats great.

One bad part of it is, It will be hard for you to kill eslant bosses like talos/tk. So you need something like giga/deepscar +7 as a secondary boss weapon.

30 Str wont mean something serious while you can miss attacks like...
    1000-1400 damage with 1500 AP or
    800-1200 damage with 1200 AP

30 str only means something while u tank talos. ( I think :P )
    So If u want unique belts, or get chest from others if they ks or something, better get a secondary weapon like deep scar +7.

Also while doing 1v1 lycaon will help you. Just will make the 1v1 time longer. And It will be like...

You hit (overall) 400 dmg - Other hit 500 dmg
    You will heal yourself with 1440 heal (2x hp pot) - Other with 720
    And lets say he hitted you 4 times with SD and u hitted 4 times with SD.
    100 dmg difference x 4 = 400 dmg
    720 - 400 = 320 heal
    That means while you do 1v1, ALL PARTS WILL BE SAME. The difference will be like...

(YOU) Same Damage - (HIM) Same Damage
    Bonus: 320 More Heal by pots
    Bonus: Able to do running combo while (If) he slides/escapes from you. So u never let him to escape. Your free 50 np

That was my comment, Nothing about your character. Explained everything with examples. Thats how is it like as overally.

So...

Lycaon>Normal Str Stat ( My opinion. Explain/Proof here ^ )

Ayman4u

Originally posted by grzequ
    AymanZ, There will be many difference with peoples comments and your own character.

Ap/Hp based on your character level. So people cant make a decent comment about it.

With Lycaon, Your ap will decrease some, but u wont spend money on soul pots again. Which can help you to make alot of money, and help you to re-skill/stat if you did it wrong.

While exping, you will be able to spam sd/howling without mana pot. If u solo things with priest, That would be powerlevel and u can exp easily.

While pking, You will kill same as compared to 2 handed weapon. With one handed weapons u cant do combo easily.Even running combo with R is impossible. In my opinion with dual weild weapons, u can combo easily if you hold down W. And soo hard to escape from it if you dont have lf.

I think its like that.

While exp, its great!
    While pk, thats your choise. . .

2 Handed Weapon with STR Stats * * * * * * * * * * * *
    - Hard to combo
    - Impossible to do running combo
    - Good AP - Good Damage
    - You need to use soul pot, waste of money
    - Hard to use hp pot and survive in cz * *
    - Easy to kill eslant bosses * * *

Lycaon Stat with some points on INT
    - You lose about 30 str points.
    - Able to spam hp pots.
    - Never waste money on soul pots.
    - Hard to kill eslant bosses.
    - Easy to survive in cz.
    - Pretty low AP, But it allows you to spam R. And hold down W.
    - Easy Combo

Imp, U can hit "R" damages while using lycaon even while doing running combo. If we compare this to warriors skills.

R= %100 dmg
    SD= %300 dmg

It must be like..

2 Handed / 2000 AP with SD = Lycaon / 1500 AP with R+SD * Spam Hp pot and not waste soul pot bonus *

Also I dont think that you will lose 500 AP with 30 str. ( Didnt played warrior much so *have no idea ) Maybe 200.

If I were you, I stat myself as lycaon. Cuz easy to combo. So you will hit same damage again. The difference is it will show like 100-300 or one time 400.

Btw you get Hp Pot Spam / Not waste money on soul pots. Also u be able to running combo like roques. I think thats great.

One bad part of it is, It will be hard for you to kill eslant bosses like talos/tk. So you need something like giga/deepscar +7 as a secondary boss weapon.

30 Str wont mean something serious while you can miss attacks like...
    1000-1400 damage with 1500 AP or
    800-1200 damage with 1200 AP

30 str only means something while u tank talos. ( I think :P )
    So If u want unique belts, or get chest from others if they ks or something, better get a secondary weapon like deep scar +7.

Also while doing 1v1 lycaon will help you. Just will make the 1v1 time longer. And It will be like...

You hit (overall) 400 dmg - Other hit 500 dmg
    You will heal yourself with 1440 heal (2x hp pot) - Other with 720
    And lets say he hitted you 4 times with SD and u hitted 4 times with SD.
    100 dmg difference x 4 = 400 dmg
    720 - 400 = 320 heal
    That means while you do 1v1, ALL PARTS WILL BE SAME. The difference will be like...

(YOU) Same Damage * - * *(HIM) Same Damage
    Bonus: 320 More Heal by pots *
    Bonus: Able to do running combo while (If) he slides/escapes from you. So u never let him to escape. Your free 50 np

That was my comment, Nothing about your character. Explained everything with examples. Thats how is it like as overally. * *

So...

Lycaon>Normal Str Stat ( My opinion. Explain/Proof here ^ )
    ty for ur post

i reskilled lost about umm 100-140 ap with tota+7 and impact+7 and lost about 240~ with using +5 lyc but i am trying to get +6 or +7 for more ap , str , resis

my stats now 205 str , 95 hp ,94 int it was 247 str 100 hp ;
    well cant even use glave+6 but i have giga+7 and my duals , still didnt try on bosses but the damage on mobs not much diff just 200 or something on DKs , paramuns

grzequ

Ya I said ^_^

Now gift giga to me? <3

Ayman4u

Ya I said ^_^

Now gift giga to me? <3
    k h43r: but gift me gold prem frist to unseal zuhahaha :lol:

AnilUnal

Suuuuuuuure

Giga +7 right? Id pass plz ^_^

Yay I can get giga +7 for 25 USD xD

j/k <3

P.S: Its grzequ here

PriesTesS

lycoan hammers are clearly ment for priest

HANDS OFF !!cheap asses !

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

It good if your shit at potting, it's a pain in the ass for sins to fight against as you take away our manner so makes minor heal combo tricky to preform.

Wont save a lot of money compared to the lycaons price at +7..

Solo powerlvl...dream on

Wrong. The only diffrence comboing with 1h weps is that the R hits will strike in more often and the elemental from 2x 1h weapons like toto +8 and gig +7 will make you hit harder on mobs, the speed is not affected by this at all, if your idea of combo is spamming 4 keys fast as you can then maybe your statement is true, else not.

Glave/Raptors attack speed is Very Slow, Totoīs and 1h Gig axes speed and so on for other 1h weapons itīs Normal, the only situation it comes out is when you donīt combo. Comboing is a bug to shorten skill delays that is abused by the majority and was accepted by k2.

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Lamchop
    lycaon build is great for exp, the BEST BUILD i can say. You will NEVER use a single mana pot. I carry around 10 mana =P and lots of hp. Anyways, a +7 lycaon has 96 int. I was hp build warrior so i didnt lose that much ap only about 50 ap, but i guess a full str warrior would lose more. But instead of ap i lost about 1000Hp, to put the points in int.
    ur spear sucks h43r:

Hells Kitchen

i think its pointless, save money and just buy a warrior 1 handed weapon that does mp recovery. Putting stats in INT is so pointless IMO.

sunman

it's not that pointless when u have howling sword to make up for the ap lost from using lycoan.

Havvk

atm im using lycaon hammer +7 and lugias +7 and is very good ap(a little more than giga+7)
    and u wont spend pots,ofc i use STR set to exp and gives me very good attack,i love this
    build to exp and why not,some pk :P

the_man_slayer

I use spear of xxxxx +7 and lycaon +6, decreases ur ap and hp meant for exp purposes, unless ur well equipped

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast