Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

To Dismantle...

This is a discussion on To Dismantle... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tra gay.. dont' you know this?? Don't listen to tra....
Page: 3

Cleatus

tra gay.. dont' you know this??

Don't listen to tra.

Socrates

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    I killed u yesterday
    wasnt me playing ^^

Speed of Dark

Originally posted by Socrates+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN
    I killed u yesterday
    wasnt me playing ^^[/b]
    the one who played used glitch -_-

Banned

Originally posted by Cleatus
    it's not about that

it's about this guy constantly and consisstantly talks a bunch of crap.. *

only video i've ever posted... zzzz.. the guy is just a d1ck

dude his equips suck ass shai has much nicer shit

as i said before 1v1 is ALL skills for your class and no defense armors

Cleatus

o0?

what's that go tto do with the fact he constantly stirs up the poo?

Sorry Tez, I dont' follow. He is the self proclaimed best bp on the server (or at least at one time he professed) Shai calls him out on it, wins, dismantle calls cheat / unfair / edited video - several times shai has killed him, yet dismantle keeps coming back for more, becoming more of a jerk and shitting on more people everytime.

A guy needs to learn when he's beaten I think.

I fought Hakuna, and lost. He bested me. I fought 0ishi and lost. He bested me. I fought soc and won - (just a friendly jab there.. ) Tempest Beat me.. pretty much the entire server has beaten me. You know what tho.. I've beaten several other guys too.. and have never once brought up a name or talked trash.. I've always said "Well I got lucky" or whatever...

I've sat and watched other guys fight - and lose.. and they almost always say "thanks for the fight"...

the point is Dismantle is a jerk. He can't admit he's outclassed. He can't just let it go. Instead he starts things up over and over and over ...... 333 repeating...

Shaihulud is GREATER than Dismantle. Should be the end of story, but I can gaurentee you Dismantle will start again.

nfw

shi is a pain in the ass bp one of the hardest ive fought but atlest i redballed him once haha

p.s. he owned me

:wub:

4ikon

Originally posted by D:
    You always were a joke, you have to make rules to beat Lutz? hahaha.

I remember when Evenson met you in Bowl and kicked your ass 1v1....

You suck man.
    Not hard to get your ass kicked when you're getting hit by a hellbreaker +8 on a warrior. It hits fast, and hard.

Also, if Shai said the rules were gonna b like he wanted them, that's the way they had to be, 'cause he was the one getting challanged.

Lutz got beaten by sum1 better than him, end of discussion.

lol what is meaning of these "i beat you in duel noob" topics ? Soon evryon starts post these and btw wrong section...

HiddenRage

ok @ the ppl who said rules were lame there was healing but if u do no rules ppl can slide all day in a 1v1 its easy to run a bit heal u self and turn back around IF there was going to be different rules id say only duffing and healing no sliding its just lame and um with duffing it would just be dumb cause it would take like 30 fights to see who was better cause malice + parasite = like what 2 hit for bps on each other? and if u used massive then it would be sorta lame as well(but if shai is 70 duff he has 2 massives so that would be handy :P)

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Socrates+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN
    I killed u yesterday
    wasnt me playing ^^[/b]
    wasnt me playing either
    well i pked for a bit unbuffed but i was in a party. I died a couple times but that was when 5000 orcs where hitting on me.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Socrates@
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN

I killed u yesterday

wasnt me playing ^^
    wasnt me playing either [/b]
    Who then? Im not playing it either

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

I don't even need to post, you guys just keep pwning yourself over and over again.

Cleatus spends his life as a low class retard with an unstable career and a so called "American dream" that he really is unhappy about and just lies on a forum going "I'm so goddamn leet!"

ShaiHulud spent his life on a game. Remember back in R_C? Haha, that was fucking hilarious, you wouldn't stop bitching every time someone wouldn't let you in the party and you were whining in clan chat all the fucking time.

Tra macroed his way to 65, lost a few levels and macroed it back without being caught, yet.

You guys just keep owning yourself over and over again.

More pls! I love reading your posts, it's interesting how much you guys own yourself over and over again :P

HiddenRage

Originally posted by lutz

I don't even need to post, you guys just keep pwning yourself over and over again.

Cleatus spends his life as a low class retard with an unstable career and a so called "American dream" that he really is unhappy about and just lies on a forum going "I'm so goddamn leet!"

ShaiHulud spent his life on a game. *Remember back in R_C? *Haha, that was fucking hilarious, you wouldn't stop bitching every time someone wouldn't let you in the party and you were whining in clan chat all the fucking time.

Tra macroed his way to 65, lost a few levels and macroed it back without being caught, yet.

You guys just keep owning yourself over and over again.

More pls! I love reading your posts, it's interesting how much you guys own yourself over and over again :P
    sorry but ur the 1 who made the thread that u wanted a 1v1 so bad :rollseyes:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by HiddenRage
    sorry but ur the 1 who made the thread that u wanted a 1v1 so bad *:rollseyes:
    Anddd................................

HiddenRage

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-HiddenRage
    sorry but ur the 1 who made the thread that u wanted a 1v1 so bad *:rollseyes:
    Anddd................................[/b]
    apparently u care about 1v1s lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast