Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

To Dismantle...

This is a discussion on To Dismantle... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by HiddenRage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HiddenRage)</div> Originally posted by lutz @ <!--QuoteBegin-HiddenRage sorry but ur the 1 who made the thread ...
Page: 4

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by HiddenRage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HiddenRage)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-HiddenRage

sorry but ur the 1 who made the thread that u wanted a 1v1 so bad *:rollseyes:

Anddd................................
    apparently u care about 1v1s lol[/b]
    I asked for a 1v1, not a Diez of Our Lives episode - if I wanted one I would have asked Evenson, rofl.

RunIfYouCan

thys show ys teh poon kk, next time fight super sized or mini that would be funny :wub:

i can provide the glutinous rice cakes for this

Banned

listen to all....this bullshit about 1v1 is all crap....everyone wants to make terms and this and that ffs just fucking fight and stfu

who cares who is better ....u really think cause u beat or are better then someone in game means your better then them in real life.....who the fuck cares...do 1v1 for fun and fun only ..... not fucking coins not fucking braging rights....not drama....not for s grudge

i got owned hardcore last night by who i belive now to be the BEST rogue I have ever met Dark0....owned me with 75% health left with no IN and then we did again with him wearing IN and he beat me almost all health left....this guy minors like he uses control but devile assured me he dont as he set it up and this guy is level 67 rogue with dual mds+8 :blink: :wacko: i got fucking stomped i didnt need to make a post like shai did.....i asked for the 1v1 and i got slammed like i have never been.....level 70 rogues dont kill me with full health almost

just drop this.....devile and me last night agreed 1v1 is all skills no defense ARMORS and go to town....thats all....i didnt wear dd and he didnt wear spear.....that was fair....i can beat most level 67 maybe all but i couldnt and i prob will never beat this guy...i think mee was playing that rogue

i know lutz and he has never said he is the best bp....maybe he said that in joking.....i know for fact i crush his dream cause i tell him he sucks all the time and i mean it....we go pking as 2 man he sucks.....he goes solo and he does better without me...wtf is that about

he has never ever said to me he is best and we all know i always say i suck cause i do....i dont know how i win cause i dont leet jewel....i would love +1 rocs but i dont even have +0....i would love IN, dual +1 we and a iron belt........dont have that shit.....so i do get owned alot but i also own....ANYONE CAN WIN ON ANY GIVEN DAY

so all stfu and let this die and lutz stfu and dont post back

i have never known shai as well to be a asshole ....always been nice guy and modest just like lutz....so this all just bull and drop it already

TunaFishyMe

heh..drako is the minor heal god. no ctrl.

Banned

Cleatus

Keep scrambling to save face lutz... you lost.

I really dont see the point of that 1v1.
    You to bashing eachother with judge, thats it.
    Who wins? Lvl 70, like proily ful uniques?
    Or lvl 68, with opal earings, crappy jewerlly?

Karpsu

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    I really dont see the point of that 1v1.
    You to bashing eachother with judge, thats it.
    Who wins? Lvl 70, like proily ful uniques?
    Or lvl 68, with opal earings, crappy jewerlly?
    Well Dismantle/Lutz did use 1920 heal. Not sure about ShaiHulud.

Skip

Last I heard, Havok had far from great uniques. However that was about 3 months ago and something may have changed.

Karpsu

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    listen to all....this bullshit about 1v1 is all crap....everyone wants to make terms and this and that ffs just fucking fight and stfu

who cares who is better ....u really think cause u beat or are better then someone in game means your better then them in real life.....who the fuck cares...do 1v1 for fun and fun only ..... not fucking coins not fucking braging rights....not drama....not for s grudge

i got owned hardcore last night by who i belive now to be the BEST rogue I have ever met Dark0....owned me with 75% health left with no IN and then we did again with him wearing IN and he beat me almost all health left....this guy minors like he uses control but devile assured me he dont as he set it up and this guy is level 67 rogue with dual mds+8 :blink: *:wacko: i got fucking stomped i didnt need to make a post like shai did.....i asked for the 1v1 and i got slammed like i have never been.....level 70 rogues dont kill me with full health almost

just drop this.....devile and me last night agreed 1v1 is all skills no defense ARMORS and go to town....thats all....i didnt wear dd and he didnt wear spear.....that was fair....i can beat most level 67 maybe all but i couldnt and i prob will never beat this guy...i think mee was playing that rogue

i know lutz and he has never said he is the best bp....maybe he said that in joking.....i know for fact i crush his dream cause i tell him he sucks all the time and i mean it....we go pking as 2 man he sucks.....he goes solo and he does better without me...wtf is that about

he has never ever said to me he is best and we all know i always say i suck cause i do....i dont know how i win cause i dont leet jewel....i would love +1 rocs but i dont even have +0....i would love IN, dual +1 we and a iron belt........dont have that shit.....so i do get owned alot but i also own....ANYONE CAN WIN ON ANY GIVEN DAY

so all stfu and let this die and lutz stfu and dont post back

i have never known shai as well to be a asshole ....always been nice guy and modest just like lutz....so this all just bull and drop it already
    Lutz was speaking so much bullshit that it was worth to post a topic about Shai beating him.

HiddenRage

shai didnt and shai dont have full uniques last time i knew....last time i knew for sure he had like kek belt a DR and a lupus +1 he maybe have more now but i doubt full uniques

god guys just leave this alone, and keep it personal, you're both aiming to make each other look stupid but in reality you're only making yourselves look immature.

Much respect to both of you for playing a class that i could not, just give up all this petty fighting please

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234