Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

dlw cheat update

This is a discussion on dlw cheat update within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi all , these ss are with my dlw char lovespuds here are some sad lvl 60+ ppl i came ...
Page: 1

hush

Default dlw cheat update

hi all , these ss are with my dlw char lovespuds

here are some sad lvl 60+ ppl i came across in sunday dlw

first is our warrior screaming me

in the end he gave up

then we have our bp using judgement sorry you cant see the fx

i dont like to flame people because we all had to start somwhere but guys u have lvl 62 skills and u are 12 lvl higher than all ppl in war AND U SUX BIG TIME . i was lvl 48 in these screen shots so this look's so bad and now you must hang your head in shame . but i must say there was elmo player over lvl 50 in dlw too . to all the ppl that abuse the dlw bug ARE YOU REALLY THAT BAD AT THIS GAME U MUST BOOST YOUR EGO BUT KILLING NOOBS ??

:Kon:

Default Re: dlw cheat update

Originally posted by hush
    hi all , these ss are with my dlw char lovespuds *

here are some sad lvl 60+ ppl i came across in sunday dlw *

first is our warrior screaming me *

in the end he gave up *

then we have our bp using judgement sorry you cant see the fx *

*i dont like to flame people because we all had to start somwhere but guys u have lvl 62 skills and u are 12 lvl higher than all ppl in war AND U SUX BIG TIME . *i was lvl 48 in these screen shots so this look's so bad and now you must hang your head in shame *. but i must say there was elmo player over lvl 50 in dlw too *. to all the ppl that abuse the dlw bug ARE YOU REALLY THAT BAD AT THIS GAME U MUST BOOST YOUR EGO BUT KILLING NOOBS ??
    u cant see that he was judgementing u, sorry no proof -.-

hush

well i did say sorry no fx if the ppl who can ban the cheat see this then they will know his lvl

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by hush

in the end he gave up *

*i dont like to flame people because we all had to start somwhere but guys u have lvl 62 skills and u are 12 lvl higher than all ppl in war AND U SUX BIG TIME . *i was lvl 48 in these screen shots so this look's so bad and now you must hang your head in shame *. but i must say there was elmo player over lvl 50 in dlw too *. to all the ppl that abuse the dlw bug ARE YOU REALLY THAT BAD AT THIS GAME U MUST BOOST YOUR EGO BUT KILLING NOOBS ??
    Prove its DLW.

Killgannon

Why would this guy lie? I don't care either way, but is the level cap on the DLW 50? And why would you de-level to join a n00b war when you’re not to 70.... And even then they might raise the lvl cap so why lose all that EXP? I think I’m missing something here, help me out?

Originally posted by Killgannon
    Why would this guy lie? I don't care either way, but is the level cap on the DLW 50? And why would you de-level to join a n00b war when you’re not to 70.... And even then they might raise the lvl cap so why lose all that EXP? I think I’m missing something here, help me out?
    I don't like someone.
    I want them banned.
    "Look it's lunar war but I'll lie and say it's Dark Lunar War. They're bug abusing! Ban!"

Not saying that's the situation, but you need proof. Screenshots, especially without KSC is simply not solid.

You also can't delevel yourself to join DLW -_-' well you could but you'd lose your old skills. It's based on stat/skill points, not just level.

Killgannon

Originally posted by lutz

You also can't delevel yourself to join DLW -_-' well you could but you'd lose your old skills. *It's based on stat/skill points, not just level.
    Cool. Thanks.

Lawless

But yet somehow, theres 50+ and more noticeably 62+ skills used in every DLW......I see novas every DLW, i get screamed every DLW, i get spiked, i get judgement....if they arent deleveling how is this being done?

i could still use SD every time i deleveled around 60 on my main toon....

Originally posted by Lawless
    But yet somehow, theres 50+ and more noticeably 62+ skills used in every DLW......I see novas every DLW, i get screamed every DLW, i get spiked, i get judgement....if they arent deleveling how is this being done?

i could still use SD every time i deleveled around 60 on my main toon....
    Yes, that's because you still had the skill points.
    But you can't have X skill points (making you 50+) when entering the war, so that's pointless.

its dlw why would he got to lw with a lvl 50 and why would there be ppl running around in full plate and bardishes if its not dlw?

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    its dlw why would he got to lw with a lvl 50 and why would there be ppl running around in full plate and bardishes if its not dlw?
    I see people like that in Lunar War too.
    The fact is, if you want someone banned, you have to have undeniable evidence, possibly a kill in the bar along with the scream icon and the information bar scrolled down all the way, to make sure you earned 30 NP (distributed if you're in a party) - that could be a way to prove its DLW and not LW. Also this needs to be a KSC.

Magelord1257

lol, my brother is in Hush's clan, i know that he is speaking the truth.
    Why would he risk np in a lw when he is lvl 50? (this is ultima's bro)

I think that cheaters in dlw should have much worse penalties than what they have already.

This player: Karakartal31tr is a nova mage inside dlw. He also used fire impact and fire thorn on me earlier that day but i couldn't manage to SS it in time.

Originally posted by :Kon:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:Kon</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-hush

in the end he gave up *

u cant see that he was judgementing u, sorry no proof -.-[/b]
    The damage is consistant.. thats proof enough for me.

Lawless

Ok but still, back to my main point how are the same fools over and over every week using 50+ skills then if the SP they need to use them are over the limit allowed by the DLW server? The Hard facts remain, legit people are getting raped by these "impossible to use in DLW" skills EVERY SINGLE WAR, and not even being hidden. This is rampant on Xig, im assuming the other servers as well. How is it being done, and why arent GM's cathing it...kinda hard to miss judgement and scream animations.

hey darkones is in that pic w/ archer getting novaed :lol:

there is a way to get novas, etc in dlw; anyone that knows how, dont post it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast