What's up with this?

This is a discussion on What's up with this? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, i understand your job whichever mod moved my topic to tech support, but i've been waiting 20 mins and ...
Page: 1

PapaB

Default What's up with this?

Ok, i understand your job whichever mod moved my topic to tech support, but i've been waiting 20 mins and no replies...That forum is ABANDONED, so please people that read here go try and help people in Tech Support.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

making a new topic doesnt change anything....hell ive read this topic and i STILL wont go check tech -_-

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    making a new topic doesnt change anything....hell ive read this topic and i STILL wont go check tech -_-
    1+ xD!

Foretold

This:

Compared to this:

cut the guy some slack -_-

PapaB

Yes, finally someone that sees me. Why move thread to abandoned one? and the only users in there are the ones just like me REFRESHING and WAITING for a reply.

Banned Senior Member

I checked Tech support and i dont see anything inthe last timeframe that was posted by you, unless it was horus ago

PapaB

Um, are you sure? go tech support where someone moved my thread, it's the third one down...and i been waiting 30 minutes now.